Finally, we have the city of Oradea in northwest Romania
, which scored 22 out of a possible 70 points for how budget-friendly the destination is. Oradea is the green capital of Romania and the city with the most palaces in Romania.
Some of the most exciting things to do and see in Oradea include visiting the architectural wonder of the town hall, exploring the Black Eagle Palace, walking along the Crișul Repede river, and finally having a stroll along the Calea Republicii which is Oradea's main shopping street.
Oradea is an underrated Romanian city and for this reason, it is significantly cheaper than other European cities precisely because tourism isn't exactly booming there. Oradea also has a range of budget hotels and inexpensive restaurants with cheap and tasty food.
- Closest Airport: Oradea International Airport (OMR)
- Average Flight Cost: £374
- Average Cost of Accommodation for a Week: £373
- Average Cost of a Rental Car: £654
- Number of 'Cheap' Restaurants: 34
- Number of 'Budget' Hotels: 12
- Number of Attractions: 146
- Most Popular Attraction: Black Hawk Palace Arcade
- Average Cost of Most Popular Attraction: £0
We hope we have shown that no matter what your budget is, there are amazing and unique places to visit all around Europe this summer.
If you're looking to rent a car for your summer trip, please consider choosing us
as we are a leader in online car rental bookings. This is because we compare car rental deals from many companies so that you can choose the best deal for your individual family's needs.
We also operate in more than 145 countries and 10,000 locations, so we're sure to have the car rental deal for you, no matter where your next road trip happens to be.