Car Rental at Nice Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the main hubs of the French Riviera, Nice is the epitome of an idyllic Mediterranean holiday. But while the virtues of the beaches that surround the city are well-known, Nice also has plenty to offer in terms of history, culture, and fun day-trips. With that in mind, here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Nice:
- Old Nice. Known as Vieux Nice in French, the oldest part of the city is a fascinating place to explore. Many of the city’s historical and architectural landmarks can be found here, including a number of beautiful churches, villas, and other heritage buildings. The old town is also home to a fruit and flower market that is open every day.
- Museums. While the weather in Nice is usually too splendid to want to spend any time indoors, the city’s selection of museums might make you choose otherwise, if only for a few hours. Some of the highlights include the Chagall and Matisse Museums dedicated to the famous French painters who were connected to Nice during their lifetimes, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (or MAMAC), and the Museum of Asian Art. History lovers will no doubt appreciate the Nice Museum of Archaeology which houses many Greek and Roman artifacts from the city’s 2,300 year-long history.
- Mercantour National Park. Representing something of a middle ground between the sea coast in the south and the Alp summits in the north, Mercantour is one of the nicest scenic areas near Nice. Made up of long valleys (including the famous Valley of Marvels), scenic lakes, and a network of 600 km (372 miles) of hiking trails, the area is home to animals like ibex, red deer, eagles, and buzzards. Located just 50 km (31 miles) north of Nice, Mercantour can be reached in one hour or less.
Top international routes
- London, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rome, Italy
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Munich, Germany
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $100 per day
- Station wagons - from $108 per day
- Large cars - from $83 per day
- Medium cars - from $83 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $115 per day
- Premium cars - from $147 per day
- Small cars - from $58 per day
- SUVs - from $123 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marseille (200 km / 124 mi). Larger, more industrial, and less touristy than Nice, the largest city of Southern France is nonetheless a great travel destination if you give it a chance. Visitors love its old harbour, the historic Le Panier area, and the Marseille Cathedral.
- Milan (328 km / 204 mi). The largest city in Northern Italy, Milan is a well-known powerhouse of arts, fashion, business, and cuisine. The city is home to some of the best museums in Italy and landmarks like the La Scala opera house.
- Barcelona (657 km / 408 mi). One of the most popular travel destinations in Europe, Spain’s second city has plenty for a traveler to enjoy. The city’s main claim to world fame is the architecture of Antoni Gaudi that includes the immense Sagrada Familia, La Rambla area, and the city’s football team. The rest of Catalonia, a fascinating and picturesque region, can be easily explored from here.
- Rome (702 km / 436 mi). The eternal city is home to probably more world-famous historic landmarks than any other place on the planet. From sites dating back to the Ancient Rome to the medieval and Renaissance heritage, there’s plenty to choose from. The city’s great restaurants that blend the best of Northern and Southern Italian traditions are also not to be missed.
- Geneva (611 km / 379 mi). The largest city of French-speaking Switzerland, Geneva is so much more than just a diplomatic and political powerhouse. Located on the beautiful lake of the same name, Geneva is home to historic city quarters, countless galleries, and large green spaces.
- Toulouse (554 km / 344 mi). Known as the Pink city thanks to its distinct architecture, the capital of Occitanie region is a great place to visit. Some of the attractions are the Saint-Sernin Basilica, a contemporary art museum, and walks along the Canal du Midi. Toulouse is also a great place for accessing the nearby Pyrenees.
- Moûtiers (500 km / 311 mi)
Nice Airport (NCE)
- IATA: NCE
- Name: Nice Airport (NCE)
- Size: Large Airport
- Distance from City: 3.7 miles / 6 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 17 Locations near Nice Airport
Car Rental at Cannes - Mandelieu Airport from $21.43 per day30.4 km / 18.9 miles away
Car Rental at La Môle - Saint Tropez Airport from $22.25 per day83.4 km / 51.8 miles away
Car Rental at Toulon-Hyères Airport from $28.43 per day112.3 km / 69.8 miles away
Car Rental at Marseille-Saint-Charles Train Station from $23.73 per day158.3 km / 98.3 miles away
Car Rental at Aix-en-Provence Train Station from $19.49 per day159.3 km / 99.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marseille Airport from $23.61 per day167.7 km / 104.2 miles away
Car Rental at Calvi – Sainte-Catherine Airport from $41.31 per day180.1 km / 111.9 miles away
Car Rental at Avignon Train Station from $26.38 per day200.6 km / 124.7 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Train Station from $26.51 per day207.0 km / 128.6 miles away
Car Rental at Moûtiers-Salins-Brides-les-Bains Train Station from $39.09 per day207.4 km / 128.9 miles away
Car Rental at Corsica Bastia - Poretta Airport from $28.63 per day220.6 km / 137.0 miles away
Car Rental at Manduel Train Station from $28.45 per day221.9 km / 137.9 miles away
Car Rental at Nimes Airport from $45.85 per day229.1 km / 142.3 miles away
Car Rental at Corsica Ajaccio Airport from $28.63 per day233.4 km / 145.0 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Alpes–Isère Airport from $24.19 per day240.5 km / 149.5 miles away
Car Rental at Annecy Train Station from $54.24 per day261.4 km / 162.4 miles away
Car Rental at Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport from $26.98 per day266.2 km / 165.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Nice Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Nice Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Nice Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Rhodium||Peugeot 108||3||2||Small cars|
|Rhodium||Peugeot 208||4||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Citroen DS4||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Keddy||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Tipo||5||2||Medium cars|