Car Rental at Nice Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the main hubs of the French Riviera, Nice is the epitome of an idyllic Mediterranean holiday. But while the virtues of the beaches that surround the city are well-known, Nice also has plenty to offer in terms of history, culture, and fun day-trips. With that in mind, here are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Nice:
- Old Nice. Known as Vieux Nice in French, the oldest part of the city is a fascinating place to explore. Many of the city’s historical and architectural landmarks can be found here, including a number of beautiful churches, villas, and other heritage buildings. The old town is also home to a fruit and flower market that is open every day.
- Museums. While the weather in Nice is usually too splendid to want to spend any time indoors, the city’s selection of museums might make you choose otherwise, if only for a few hours. Some of the highlights include the Chagall and Matisse Museums dedicated to the famous French painters who were connected to Nice during their lifetimes, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art (or MAMAC), and the Museum of Asian Art. History lovers will no doubt appreciate the Nice Museum of Archaeology which houses many Greek and Roman artifacts from the city’s 2,300 year-long history.
- The cuisine of Nice. Nice has several dishes it is famous for, which are a must for any Nice bucket list! Savor socca, a thin, savory crepe-like dish made from chickpea flour and cooked in a wood-fire oven. Try the classic salade nicoise, a salad made from lettuce, tomatoes, tuna, potatoes, olives, green beans, anchovies, and boiled eggs. Or try a pan bagnat, which is basically the sandwich version of a Nicoise salad.
- Mercantour National Park. Representing something of a middle ground between the sea coast in the south and the Alp summits in the north, Mercantour is one of the nicest scenic areas near Nice. Made up of long valleys (including the famous Valley of Marvels), scenic lakes, and a network of 600 km (372 miles) of hiking trails, the area is home to animals like ibex, red deer, eagles, and buzzards. Located just 50 km (31 miles) north of Nice, Mercantour can be reached in one hour or less.
Top international routes
- London, United Kingdom
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Rome, Italy
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Munich, Germany
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $25 per day
- Station wagons - from $40 per day
- Large cars - from $28 per day
- Medium cars - from $21 per day
- Vans - from $26 per day
- Premium cars - from $36 per day
- Small cars - from $15 per day
- SUVs - from $21 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marseille (200 km / 124 mi). Larger, more industrial, and less touristy than Nice, the largest city of Southern France is nonetheless a great travel destination if you give it a chance. Visitors love its old harbour, the historic Le Panier area, and the Marseille Cathedral.
- Milan (328 km / 204 mi). The largest city in Northern Italy, Milan is a well-known powerhouse of arts, fashion, business, and cuisine. The city is home to some of the best museums in Italy and landmarks like the La Scala opera house.
- Barcelona (657 km / 408 mi). One of the most popular travel destinations in Europe, Spain’s second city has plenty for a traveler to enjoy. The city’s main claim to world fame is the architecture of Antoni Gaudi that includes the immense Sagrada Familia, La Rambla area, and the city’s football team. The rest of Catalonia, a fascinating and picturesque region, can be easily explored from here.
- Rome (702 km / 436 mi). The eternal city is home to probably more world-famous historic landmarks than any other place on the planet. From sites dating back to the Ancient Rome to the medieval and Renaissance heritage, there’s plenty to choose from. The city’s great restaurants that blend the best of Northern and Southern Italian traditions are also not to be missed.
- Geneva (611 km / 379 mi). The largest city of French-speaking Switzerland, Geneva is so much more than just a diplomatic and political powerhouse. Located on the beautiful lake of the same name, Geneva is home to historic city quarters, countless galleries, and large green spaces.
- Toulouse (554 km / 344 mi). Known as the Pink city thanks to its distinct architecture, the capital of the Occitanie region is a great place to visit. Some of the attractions are the Saint-Sernin Basilica, a contemporary art museum, and walks along the Canal du Midi. Toulouse is also a great place for accessing the nearby Pyrenees.
- Moûtiers (500 km / 311 mi)
Nice Airport (NCE)
- IATA: NCE
- ICAO: LFMN
- Name: Nice Airport (NCE)
- Distance from city: 3.7 miles / 6 km
Top 20 Locations near Nice Airport
Car Rental at Cannes - Mandelieu Airport from $22.19 per day25.1 km / 15.6 miles away
Car Rental at Toulon-Hyères Airport from $36.56 per day107.0 km / 66.5 miles away
Car Rental at Marseille-Saint-Charles Train Station from $25.77 per day153.4 km / 95.3 miles away
Car Rental at Aix-en-Provence Train Station from $43.75 per day154.7 km / 96.1 miles away
Car Rental at Marseille Airport from $14.39 per day163.2 km / 101.4 miles away
Car Rental at Avignon Train Station from $25.43 per day197.1 km / 122.5 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Train Station from $27.11 per day207.4 km / 128.9 miles away
Car Rental at Moûtiers-Salins-Brides-les-Bains Train Station from $31.35 per day209.6 km / 130.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nimes Airport from $34.49 per day225.2 km / 139.9 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Alpes–Isère Airport from $84.46 per day240.6 km / 149.5 miles away
Car Rental at Chamonix Downtown from $63.58 per day252.6 km / 157.0 miles away
Car Rental at Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport from $24.43 per day262.0 km / 162.8 miles away
Car Rental at Annecy Train Station from $60.50 per day263.3 km / 163.6 miles away
Car Rental in Montpellier Sud de France from $34.49 per day264.9 km / 164.6 miles away
Car Rental at Lyon St Exupéry Airport from $14.98 per day284.5 km / 176.8 miles away
Car Rental at Figari-Sud Corse Airport from $29.96 per day285.6 km / 177.5 miles away
Car Rental at Geneva Airport French sector from $25.05 per day298.6 km / 185.5 miles away
Car Rental at Beziers Airport from $35.59 per day313.8 km / 195.0 miles away
Car Rental at Perpignan Airport from $31.35 per day366.8 km / 227.9 miles away
Car Rental at Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport from $31.35 per day397.5 km / 247.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Nice Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Nice Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Nice Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Goldcar, Ok Mobility, Keddy, Alamo, Europcar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$15 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ok Mobility||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Mobility||Seat Ibiza||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Citroen DS4||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Tipo||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ok Mobility||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.