Car Rental at Istanbul Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Pick up your rental car right at Istanbul Airport! Get to know Istanbul’s past—visit the world-famous Hagia Sophia and historical sites like the Theodosian Walls of Constantinople. And make sure to drive over Bosphorus Bridge. You’ll be traveling between two continents, Europe and Asia!
If you need a break from all the history, enjoy Istanbul at a slower pace by driving your rental through its older neighborhoods. Each has a history and character of its own. Stop at coffee shops and restaurants, sample local favorites like balik ekmek or kumpir, try some lokum, and don’t forget the delicious street food. When you’re ready for the hustle and bustle again, enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience at one of Istanbul’s markets or bazaars, all located in the Old City peninsula.
Istanbul is magnificent, but Turkey has even more to offer. Drive your rental car to the beaches of Antalya, visit the otherworldly sites of Cappadocia or travel to neighboring Greece or Bulgaria! You can even pick up your rental car at Istanbul Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start your adventure now!
All flights from Istanbul Atatürk Airport have now been transfered to Istanbul Airport.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
- Doha, Hamad International Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $35 per day
- Medium cars - from $30 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $78 per day
- Small cars - from $23 per day
Top car rental companies
- Optimo Rent (Tel: +905054725997 / +905524745285)
- Enterprise (Tel: +902129702937)
- Alamo (Tel: +902129702937)
- SIXT (Tel: +905335921540)
- Europcar (Tel: +905307608498)
- Avis (Tel: +902124653455 / +902124653456)
- Budget (Tel: +9002124656909)
- Autounion (Tel: +904442721 / +905524745285)
- Essence Car Rental (Tel: +902126036585)
- Nokta rent a car (Tel: +905326738753 / +902124814343)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +905071216284 / +908503043527)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +902129091778)
- NuCarrentals (Tel: +9005447477227)
- Rhodium (Tel: +902164443803)
- Goldcar (Tel: +902164443803)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34965233425 / +902164443803)
- Surprice (Tel: +902424631023 / +905302247575 / +905302247574)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Konya (723 km / 449 mi). With strong historic ties to the mysterious Muslim school of Sufism, Konya remains a very atmospheric destination. Travelers enjoy visiting the Mausoleum of Rumi, Ince Minare Museum, or even watching the whirling dervish ceremony.
- Antalya (710 km / 441 mi). Located on the Mediterranean coast, Antalya is one of the most popular beach destinations in the region. From doing water sports to visiting a seaside restaurant, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the beach. The city, inhabited since ancient times, also has some seriously impressive historic sites.
- Ankara (463 km / 287 mi). The capital of Turkey is best known for its political influence, but there’s also plenty for a traveler to enjoy. Ankara’s landmarks include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Citadel, and Ataturk's Mausoleum and Museum.
- Trabzon (1,108 km / 688 mi). Located in the northeastern part of the country near the border with Georgia, Trabzon is an impressive historic city. Travelers visit Trabzon for its own version of Hagia Sophia, Sumela Monastery, and the surrounding Black Sea beaches.
- Malatya (1,112 km / 691 mi). Not usually thought of as a tourism destination, the Eastern Anatolian city of Malatya nonetheless has some interesting things to see and do. These include green areas like the Waterfalls Park and Hürriyet Park, the New Mosque, and interesting nearby locations like the historic city of Darende.
- Erzincan (1,022 km / 635 mi). Inhabited since ancient times and ruled by Armenians, Persians, Byzantines and Ottomans, nowadays Erzincan is a quiet and relaxed city surrounded by beautiful mountains. Its great history continues to live through various sites, and there are also a number of nature areas nearby.
Map of Car Rental Locations
What’s the most popular rental length at Istanbul Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Istanbul Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 301||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Citroen C-Elysee||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Ford Tourneo||4||3||People Carriers/Vans|
|Rhodium||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 17 Suppliers at Istanbul Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email