Car Rental at Istanbul Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Straddling two continents, the Turkish metropolis of Istanbul is one of the most interesting urban destinations on the planet. To attempt to list all of its attractions and landmarks would be futile, but here are three gems that will likely feature on any must-visit list of sites in the city:
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums. These three magnificent institutions which are part of the same network are the right places to learn about the rich and varied history of Istanbul. Located right next to each other in the waterfront Eminönü neighborhood, the museums have a total of more than one million artifacts and objects on display, including some world-famous ones like the fragment from the Gate of Ishtar and statues of several Roman emperors.
- Hagia Sophia. First Byzantine, then Catholic, and now Muslim, Hagia Sophia has always been one of the most impressive houses of prayer in the world, and no trip to Istanbul is really complete without at least catching a glimpse of it. The building is open for visitors (although you have to respect the Islamic dress code), and its interior is just as stunning as what’s outside.
- Istanbul Modern. Istanbul is home to an almost endless list of history and classical art museums, but there is also an opportunity to see contemporary Turkish art by visiting this interesting institution. Also known by its full name, the Istanbul Museum of Modern Art, it is in the lively Galata neighborhood of the city.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $41 per day
- Medium cars - from $29 per day
- Vans - from $106 per day
- Small cars - from $43 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Konya (723 km / 449 mi). With strong historic ties to the mysterious Muslim school of Sufism, Konya remains a very atmospheric destination. Travelers enjoy visiting the Mausoleum of Rumi, Ince Minare Museum, or even watching the whirling dervish ceremony.
- Antalya (710 km / 441 mi). Located on the Mediterranean coast, Antalya is one of the most popular beach destinations in the region. From doing water sports to visiting a seaside restaurant, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the beach. The city, inhabited since ancient times, also has some seriously impressive historic sites.
- Ankara (463 km / 287 mi). The capital of Turkey is best known for its political influence, but there’s also plenty for a traveler to enjoy. Ankara’s landmarks include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Citadel, and Ataturk's Mausoleum and Museum.
- Trabzon (1,108 km / 688 mi). Located in the northeastern part of the country near the border with Georgia, Trabzon is an impressive historic city. Travelers visit Trabzon for its own version of Hagia Sophia, Sumela Monastery, and the surrounding Black Sea beaches.
- Malatya (1,112 km / 691 mi). Not usually thought of as a tourism destination, the Eastern Anatolian city of Malatya nonetheless has some interesting things to see and do. These include green areas like the Waterfalls Park and Hürriyet Park, the New Mosque, and interesting nearby locations like the historic city of Darende.
- Erzincan (1,022 km / 635 mi). Inhabited since ancient times and ruled by Armenians, Persians, Byzantines and Ottomans, nowadays Erzincan is a quiet and relaxed city surrounded by beautiful mountains. Its great history continues to live through various sites, and there are also a number of nature areas nearby.
Top 20 Locations near Istanbul Airport
Car Rental at Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $23.12 per day2.2 km / 1.4 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Taksim from $17.35 per day6.7 km / 4.2 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul North from $23.26 per day7.5 km / 4.6 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Kadikoy from $16.52 per day12.1 km / 7.5 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Yenibosna from $16.52 per day20.2 km / 12.5 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Bahcesehir from $25.29 per day29.3 km / 18.2 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $10.59 per day30.8 km / 19.1 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Port from $27.15 per day334.9 km / 208.1 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport Domestic (ADBT02) from $22.78 per day349.5 km / 217.2 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport from $7.89 per day349.5 km / 217.2 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $12.85 per day350.7 km / 217.9 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $21.95 per day371.1 km / 230.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bodrum Airport from $8.77 per day442.3 km / 274.8 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $14.51 per day458.8 km / 285.1 miles away
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $10.19 per day486.4 km / 302.3 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport International Arrivals from $6.26 per day489.6 km / 304.3 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $11.93 per day556.5 km / 345.8 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $19.74 per day602.7 km / 374.5 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri Domestic Airport (ASRC01) from $33.25 per day607.7 km / 377.6 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri International Airport from $12.22 per day607.7 km / 377.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
What’s the most popular rental length at Istanbul Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Istanbul Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|GreenMotion||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Eren Rent A Car||Fiat Egea||4||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Taliant||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Citroen C-Elysee||4||1||Small cars|
|Essence Car Rental||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.