Car Rental at Istanbul Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Pick up your rental car right at Istanbul Airport! Get to know Istanbul’s past—visit the world-famous Hagia Sophia and historical sites like the Theodosian Walls of Constantinople. And make sure to drive over Bosphorus Bridge. You’ll be traveling between two continents, Europe and Asia!
If you need a break from all the history, enjoy Istanbul at a slower pace by driving your rental through its older neighborhoods. Each has a history and character of its own. Stop at coffee shops and restaurants, sample local favorites like balik ekmek or kumpir, try some lokum, and don’t forget the delicious street food. When you’re ready for the hustle and bustle again, enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience at one of Istanbul’s markets or bazaars, all located in the Old City peninsula.
Istanbul is magnificent, but Turkey has even more to offer. Drive your rental car to the beaches of Antalya, visit the otherworldly sites of Cappadocia or travel to neighboring Greece or Bulgaria! You can even pick up your rental car at Istanbul Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start your adventure now!
All flights from Istanbul Atatürk Airport have now been transfered to Istanbul Airport.
Find out more about renting a car in Turkey in our complete guide.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
- Doha, Hamad International Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $40 per day
- Medium cars - from $31 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $95 per day
- Small cars - from $26 per day
Top car rental companies
- Carwiz (Tel: +9005330353643 / +905324154478)
- SIXT (Tel: +905335921540)
- Europcar Turkey (Tel: +905307608498)
- Keddy (Tel: +905307608498)
- Optimo Rent (Tel: +905054725997 / +905524745285)
- Europcar (Tel: +905307608498)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +902129091778)
- Avis (Tel: +902124653455 / +902124653456)
- Budget (Tel: +9002124656909)
- Autounion (Tel: +904442721 / +902124650600 / +905054725997)
- Enterprise (Tel: +902129702937)
- Pandora (Tel: +9005330353643)
- Essence Car Rental (Tel: +902126036585)
- Circular car hire (Tel: +905321311400 / +905337322532 / +905323007488)
- NoktAutos (Tel: +905322863488 / +905333202775)
- Alamo (Tel: +902129702937)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +9005447477227)
- Rhodium (Tel: +902164443803)
- Goldcar (Tel: +902164443803)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +905071216284 / +908503043527)
- Surprice (Tel: +902424631023 / +905302247575 / +905302247574)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Konya (723 km / 449 mi). With strong historic ties to the mysterious Muslim school of Sufism, Konya remains a very atmospheric destination. Travelers enjoy visiting the Mausoleum of Rumi, Ince Minare Museum, or even watching the whirling dervish ceremony.
- Antalya (710 km / 441 mi). Located on the Mediterranean coast, Antalya is one of the most popular beach destinations in the region. From doing water sports to visiting a seaside restaurant, there are plenty of ways to enjoy the beach. The city, inhabited since ancient times, also has some seriously impressive historic sites.
- Ankara (463 km / 287 mi). The capital of Turkey is best known for its political influence, but there’s also plenty for a traveler to enjoy. Ankara’s landmarks include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Citadel, and Ataturk's Mausoleum and Museum.
- Trabzon (1,108 km / 688 mi). Located in the northeastern part of the country near the border with Georgia, Trabzon is an impressive historic city. Travelers visit Trabzon for its own version of Hagia Sophia, Sumela Monastery, and the surrounding Black Sea beaches.
- Malatya (1,112 km / 691 mi). Not usually thought of as a tourism destination, the Eastern Anatolian city of Malatya nonetheless has some interesting things to see and do. These include green areas like the Waterfalls Park and Hürriyet Park, the New Mosque, and interesting nearby locations like the historic city of Darende.
- Erzincan (1,022 km / 635 mi). Inhabited since ancient times and ruled by Armenians, Persians, Byzantines and Ottomans, nowadays Erzincan is a quiet and relaxed city surrounded by beautiful mountains. Its great history continues to live through various sites, and there are also a number of nature areas nearby.
Top 20 Locations near Istanbul Airport
Car Rental in Istanbul (Downtown) from $13.04 per day14.8 km / 9.2 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport Sabiha Gokcen from $13.04 per day43.2 km / 26.9 miles away
Car Rental at Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport from $48.16 per day93.1 km / 57.9 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport from $13.04 per day333.3 km / 207.1 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $16.53 per day366.0 km / 227.4 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $11.05 per day366.3 km / 227.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bodrum Airport from $13.88 per day429.1 km / 266.6 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $26.46 per day465.4 km / 289.2 miles away
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $12.39 per day477.3 km / 296.6 miles away
Car Rental Antalya Başaran Hotel from $36.08 per day486.6 km / 302.4 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport from $11.28 per day487.8 km / 303.1 miles away
Car Rental Antalya Akra Barut Hotel from $36.08 per day489.2 km / 304.0 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $19.04 per day569.2 km / 353.7 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $24.14 per day604.5 km / 375.6 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri Airport from $11.58 per day621.6 km / 386.3 miles away
Car Rental at Samsun Airport from $13.97 per day649.7 km / 403.7 miles away
Car Rental at Sivas Airport from $21.59 per day697.3 km / 433.3 miles away
Car Rental at Adana Airport from $15.95 per day715.5 km / 444.6 miles away
Car Rental at Hatay Airport from $17.55 per day827.8 km / 514.4 miles away
Car Rental at Malatya Airport from $24.68 per day842.8 km / 523.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
What’s the most popular rental length at Istanbul Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Istanbul Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 301||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|Europcar Turkey||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Interrent||Fiat Linea||4||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar Turkey||Fiat Egea||4||2||Medium cars|