Car Rental at Dubrovnik Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located in the far south of Croatia, Dubrovnik is often called one of the most idyllic seaside towns in Europe. Best known for its old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it punches way above its weight when it comes to historic landmarks and is also just a short drive away from a number of spectacular beaches and nature areas. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- City walls. One of the main attractions of the Old Town of Dubrovnik is, in fact, the city walls that encompass it. Stretching for about 2 km (1.2 miles), the walls have three entrances/exits: the Customs House, Pile gates, and St. John’s (or St. Ivana) Fort. Many of Dubrovnik’s landmarks are inside the walls, and they are also the best place for enjoying the views of the Adriatic Sea below.
- Sponza Palace. One of the oldest buildings in town, the Sponza Palace dates back to the 16th century; 150 years after its construction it was one of the very few structures in Dubrovnik that survived the earthquake of 1667. A mixture of Gothic and Renaissance styles, the palace is right behind Luža Square, one of the busiest and culturally active parts of the city.
- Mljet. A scenic island just off the coast of the mainland, Mljet is one of the most popular day trips from Dubrovnik. The island is known for its picturesque beaches, a national park of the same name, and opportunities for water sports. There is a ferry from Dubrovnik, but you cannot take a rental car with you; if you’d like to take your vehicle, you can take an hour’s drive north to the village of Prapratno and take a car ferry from there. If you go for the latter option, make sure to ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Maritime Museum. Dubrovnik was settled and became important thanks to its favorable location on the Adriatic Sea — it is what also made the city a prized possession of several empires. The best place to learn about this heritage is the city’s Maritime Museum, fittingly located practically on the coast in the southeastern corner of the Old Town.
- Montenegro. One of the up-and-coming travel destinations of Europe, Montenegro is just a 50-minute drive east of Dubrovnik — and the quaint coastal towns Herceg Novi and Kotor are just a bit further. Unlike Croatia, Montenegro is not a member state of the European Union, but visitors of most Western countries can visit visa-free (it’s nonetheless a good idea to look up the policy regarding citizens of your country). There are a number of rental car companies that permit cross-border trips, but make sure to ask them in advance— and to check the rental conditions before booking.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $101 per day
- Large cars - from $115 per day
- Medium cars - from $66 per day
- Vans - from $290 per day
- Premium cars - from $228 per day
- Small cars - from $64 per day
- SUVs - from $98 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- IATA: DBV
- ICAO: LDDU
- Name: Dubrovnik Airport (DBV)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Passengers (per year): 2,323,065
- Distance from City: 8.1 miles / 13 km SE of town
Top 19 Locations near Dubrovnik Airport
Car Rental at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel from $84.55 per day
Car Rental in Dubrovnik with delivery within city limits from $101.90 per day1.2 km / 0.8 miles away
Car Rental at Dubrovnik Aci Marina from $51.06 per day3.6 km / 2.2 miles away
Car Rental in Split with delivery within city limits from $101.90 per day165.5 km / 102.8 miles away
Car Rental at Split Port from $66.06 per day165.7 km / 103.0 miles away
Car Rental at Split Airport from $26.48 per day177.3 km / 110.2 miles away
Car Rental at Zadar Airport from $26.48 per day276.1 km / 171.6 miles away
Car Rental at the Port of Zadar from $99.20 per day284.5 km / 176.8 miles away
Car Rental in Zadar with delivery within city limits from $163.68 per day284.9 km / 177.0 miles away
Car Rental at Osijek Airport from $18.27 per day318.6 km / 198.0 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb Airport from $24.03 per day381.0 km / 236.7 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb Hoyel Slisko from $30.41 per day389.4 km / 242.0 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb Train Station from $84.55 per day390.2 km / 242.5 miles away
Car Rental in Zagreb Esplanade Hotel from $11.10 per day390.4 km / 242.6 miles away
Car Rental in Zagreb with delivery within city limits from $101.90 per day390.8 km / 242.8 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb, Westin Hotel from $11.51 per day390.9 km / 242.9 miles away
Car Rental at Panorama Zagreb Hotel from $40.41 per day391.3 km / 243.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rijeka Airport from $30.41 per day402.5 km / 250.1 miles away
Car Rental at Pula Airport from $29.34 per day418.8 km / 260.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Dubrovnik Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Dubrovnik Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Dubrovnik Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Garage Nr1||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
|Avia||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Garage Nr1||Volkswagen Up||3||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Seat Ibiza||5||1||Small cars|
|Avia||Skoda Fabia||5||1||Small cars|
|Avia||VW Golf||5||4||Medium cars|
|Garage Nr1||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Garage Nr1||Volkswagen Polo||5||2||Small cars|
|Avia||Volkswagen Up||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.