Car Rental at Rome Ciampino Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Rome Ciampino Airport! Then drive into the center of Rome and find a good place to park. Start exploring the beautiful and varied architecture, the churches, and all the galleries and museums. Then drive to Aventino-Testaccio, a district that’s off the beaten path where you’ll find amazing food and a more local feel.
Rome is full of history and this can be a lot of fun. Join the underground Colosseum tour or drive to nearby Etruscan sites like Turquinia and Vulci, which predate the Roman Empire. Return to the city for a real Roman feast—try local delicacies like Pizza al taglio, baccalà (battered cod), or supplì rice balls with cheese and tomato.
Rome’s a great destination, but the surrounding region has even more to offer. Why not get a longer term car rental and visit Naples and Pompeii, drive further south to Apulia, or explore the countryside in Lazio, Umbria, and Tuscany? Picking up your rental car at Rome Airport Ciampino and dropping it off in a different location is easy. Start planning your adventure today
Rome Ciampino Airport is also known as Ciampino–G. B. Pastine International Airport and Ciampino–Aeroporto Internazionale G. B. Pastine.
Find out more about renting a car in Italy in our complete guide.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $47 per day
- Large cars - from $60 per day
- Medium cars - from $36 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $69 per day
- Premium cars - from $162 per day
- Small cars - from $22 per day
- SUVs - from $41 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Milan (589 km / 366 mi). The largest city in Northern Italy and sometimes seen as Rome’s rival, Milan doesn’t have the same amount of historic sites as Rome does, but more than makes up for it with class and sophistication. Travelers love landmarks like Milan Cathedral and La Scala Opera house, as well as the beautiful nature of the surrounding region of Lombardy.
- Venice (542 km / 337 mi). Although it can be even more crowded with tourists than Rome or Florence, the sinking city is one of a kind. Drop off your rental car at the mainland portion of Venice and go on to enjoy a gondola ride or marvel at world-famous landmarks like San Marco Tower and the Doge's Palace.
- Naples (214 km / 133 mi). The capital of the Campania region, this ancient metropolis is sometimes overlooked by travelers, but those who dare to travel south of Rome are rewarded with mouth-watering cuisine, great religious architecture, idyllic surrounding beaches, and the amazing site that is the nearby Pompeii.
- Florence (284 km / 176 mi). The birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is home to the Uffizi Gallery, Giotto’s Tower, Museum of the Works of Duomo, and countless other fascinating sites and landmarks. What’s even better, the city is surrounded by quaint Tuscan countryside.
- Bologna (391 km / 243 mi). Home to the oldest university in the world and large, lively student population, Bologna blends old and new to create a unique mix of its own. Travelers visit the city for the San Petronio Basilica, City Art Collections Museum, and amazing food.
- Pisa (368 km / 229 mi). Although rightfully famous for its world-famous main landmark, Pisa is so much more than just the home of the leaning tower. The Baptistry of St. John, San Matteo Museum, and the city marina are just as fascinating to explore, as are the beaches that are just a short drive up or down the coast.
Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA)
- IATA: CIA
- ICAO: LIRA
- Name: Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 53,153
- Passengers (per year): 5,834,201
- Distance from City: 8.1 miles / 13 km SSE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 20 Locations near Rome Airport Ciampino
Car Rental Rome Prati from $24.18 per day1.8 km / 1.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Termini Train Station from $16.22 per day2.2 km / 1.4 miles away
Car Rental Rome Corso di Francia from $25.39 per day2.3 km / 1.4 miles away
Car Rental Rome Vaticano from $38.08 per day3.1 km / 1.9 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Tiburtina Train station from $15.35 per day3.4 km / 2.1 miles away
Car Rental Rome Via Dei Prati Fiscali from $38.08 per day4.2 km / 2.6 miles away
Car Rental Rome di Portonaccio from $21.02 per day4.5 km / 2.8 miles away
Car Rental Rome Via Aurelia from $22.86 per day4.7 km / 2.9 miles away
Car Rental Rome Gianicolense from $27.21 per day5.1 km / 3.1 miles away
Car Rental Rome Via Appia from $22.02 per day5.3 km / 3.3 miles away
Car Rental Rome Centocelle from $17.01 per day6.8 km / 4.2 miles away
Car Rental Rome Rebibbia from $38.08 per day7.0 km / 4.4 miles away
Car Rental Rome Via Tuscolana from $22.86 per day8.7 km / 5.4 miles away
Car Rental Rome EUR from $27.07 per day9.6 km / 6.0 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Fiumicino Airport from $10.56 per day23.1 km / 14.3 miles away
Car Rental Frosinone Ferentino from $41.13 per day68.3 km / 42.4 miles away
Car Rental at Chiusi Train Station from $36.92 per day128.5 km / 79.9 miles away
Car Rental at Perugia Airport from $19.46 per day131.4 km / 81.6 miles away
Car Rental at Pescara Airport from $10.85 per day151.0 km / 93.8 miles away
Car Rental at Naples Airport from $13.39 per day189.0 km / 117.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Rome Ciampino Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Rome Ciampino Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Rome Ciampino Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ecovia||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Nissan Juke||5||2||Small cars|
|Target Rent||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|