Car Rental at Split Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Split Airport! Then drive into Split and visit Diocletian’s Palace, St. Duje’s Cathedral, the Temple of Jupiter, and the unique Varoš neighborhood to explore the city’s rich history. Drive your rental to the Hermitage Caves of St. Jeronimus and be sure to check out the view of neighboring islands while you’re there.
The public beaches in Split—the most famous is Bačvice—are truly beautiful. You can relax and work on your tan or try out water sports like kayaking and snorkeling. Visit the Green Bazar market for local fruits and vegetables and go to an authentic Croatian restaurant to sample delicacies like pašticada s njokama and soparnik and a variety of hams and cheeses.
Split is a great place to visit, but Croatia has even more to offer, so why not get a longer term car rental? You can check out smaller and equally charming beach towns like Dubrovnik and Zadar, or take a ferry to one of the islands. This is also a great opportunity to explore Croatia’s neighboring countries—Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Serbia. You can even pick up your car at Split Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure now!
Split Airport is also known as Resnik Airport and Zračna luka Split.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Top car rental companies
- Interrent (Tel: +385997802293)
- Carwiz (Tel: +38521686079)
- Oryx (Tel: +38521895164)
- Pulse Rent-a-Car (Tel: +385916363308)
- Keddy (Tel: +38598231081)
- Alamo (Tel: +38521895018)
- RightCars (Tel: +38521203380)
- Hertz (Tel: +38521895230)
- Enterprise (Tel: +38521895018)
- SIXT (Tel: +38521797063)
- Avia Rent A Car (Tel: +385953484022 / +385953484023)
- Europcar (Tel: +38598231081)
- Avis (Tel: +385913143011)
- Budget (Tel: +385913143011)
- Autounion (Tel: +385995936727)
- Mack (Tel: +385994372880)
- Surprice (Tel: +385993284032 / +385952855288)
- GreenMotion (Tel: 385951177444)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +38521444222)
- AVAX (Tel: +385956600223)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +38521203380 / +38598293348)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +385997802293)
- AddCar (Tel: +385992937968)
- Goldcar (Tel: +385997802293)
- Rhodium (Tel: +385997802293)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dubrovnik (241 km / 149 mi). Considered to be one of the most picturesque places on the Adriatic Sea, the whole of the city of Dubrovnik has the status of a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A place of truly special atmosphere, it is home to a beautiful old town and impressive city walls.
- Zagreb (381 km / 236 mi). The capital city, Zagreb is located in the northwestern part of the country and has a very different atmosphere than the coastal cities of Croatia - it is more Central European than Mediterranean in character. Zagreb boasts a well-preserved architecture and many interesting museums.
- Pula (491 km / 305 mi). Pula is the capital of Istria, a peninsula and a unique historic region home to both Croatian and Italian influences. In addition to many beautiful beaches, the region also has an impressive Roman amphitheater and the scenic islands of Brijuni.
- Venice (615 km / 382 mi). One of the most famous cities in Europe (and, indeed, the world), Venice is a destination like no other. Although it’s best explored on foot or by gondola, you can drive to mainland Venice, park your car there, and head to discover the many world-famous landmarks that the sinking city can offer. To go from Split to Venice, you’ll have to cross two international borders, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- Zadar (129 km / 80 mi). Located in Northern Dalmatia just a short ride from Pula, Zadar is another picturesque coastal town that blends impressive history and beautiful architecture with many amazing beaches.
- Sarajevo (255 km / 158 mi). The capital of neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, Sarajevo suffered heavily during the war in the 1990s, but has since reinvented itself as a safe and fascinating travel destination. The mountainous city is home to varied religious architecture, unique atmosphere and impressive nearby nature areas. Before going, make sure your rental car provider permits it. Also, check whether you need a visa to enter Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Split Airport (SPU)
- IATA: SPU
- ICAO: LDSP
- Name: Split Airport (SPU)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Passengers (per year): 2,818,176
- Distance from City: 15.5 miles / 25 km NW of town
- Phone: +385 21 203506
Top 20 Locations near Split Airport
Car Rental in Split (Downtown) from $8.31 per day7.6 km / 4.7 miles away
Car Rental at Split Port from $16.42 per day8.0 km / 5.0 miles away
Car Rental in Brač (Downtown) from $52.45 per day23.1 km / 14.4 miles away
Car Rental in Trogir (Downtown) from $8.83 per day23.8 km / 14.8 miles away
Car Rental in Primošten (Downtown) from $8.52 per day50.7 km / 31.5 miles away
Car Rental in Sibenik (Downtown) from $8.52 per day58.3 km / 36.3 miles away
Car Rental in Biograd (Downtown) from $8.52 per day101.1 km / 62.8 miles away
Car Rental at Zadar Airport from $4.16 per day117.6 km / 73.1 miles away
Car Rental in Zadar (Downtown) from $3.98 per day124.2 km / 77.2 miles away
Car Rental at the Port of Zadar from $3.98 per day126.1 km / 78.3 miles away
Car Rental at Dubrovnik Port from $16.42 per day156.2 km / 97.1 miles away
Car Rental in Dubrovnik (Downtown) from $4.87 per day156.9 km / 97.5 miles away
Car Rental at Dubrovnik Airport from $0.76 per day174.6 km / 108.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rijeka Airport from $5.73 per day247.5 km / 153.8 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb Airport from $0.86 per day253.0 km / 157.2 miles away
Car Rental in Zagreb (Downtown) from $3.98 per day259.5 km / 161.3 miles away
Car Rental at Pula Airport from $5.73 per day260.3 km / 161.7 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb Train Station from $16.42 per day260.9 km / 162.1 miles away
Car Rental in Zagreb Esplanade Hotel from $12.66 per day261.0 km / 162.2 miles away
Car Rental at Zagreb, Westin Hotel from $13.13 per day261.3 km / 162.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Split Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Split Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Split Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|AddCar||Suzuki Swift||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Citroen C1||3||1||Small cars|
|RightCars||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Suzuki Baleno||5||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Interrent||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i30||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|