Car Rental at Vancouver Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the biggest cities in Canada (and by far the largest on its Pacific coast), Vancouver is also one of the country’s main tourist destinations. A diverse city known for its high quality of life, Vancouver also has plenty to offer in terms of history, nature, and active cultural life. These are three of its main attractions:
- Museums. Similar to Toronto and Montreal in the eastern part of Canada, Vancouver is home to many interesting museums. The two most famous are the Museum of Vancouver, the largest civic museum in Canada which is dedicated to a variety of topics from the history of Vancouver to cultures around the world, and the Science World, an interactive museum dedicated to different branches of science and innovation. Other interesting museums in Vancouver include the Vancouver Art Gallery, the Museum of Anthropology, the Maritime Museum, and the H.R. MacMillan Space Center (the latter shares its premises with the Museum of Vancouver).
- Bowen Island. A small island just northwest of Vancouver, Bowen is one of the most popular destinations for day-trips in the region. The area is famous for its coastline, well-preserved historical buildings, scenic nature, and, above all, a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. The island is connected to the mainland by ferry; it is possible to bring a car (you’ll need to purchase an additional ticket for it), but you can also park at Horseshoe Bay and pick it up upon your return.
- Squamish. One of the main hubs of the Sea to Sky region that begins just north of Vancouver and stretches about 200 km (125 miles) to the northeast, Squamish is known as the outdoor capital of Canada. From kayaking to scuba diving to trekking and climbing, the area offers plenty of opportunities for adventure sports and activities. The drive from Vancouver to Squamish takes about an hour. Highway 99 passes through the city and is one of the most scenic drives in all of Canada, and the further north you go, the wilder the surrounding nature becomes.
Top international routes
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $52 per day
- Medium cars - from $46 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $69 per day
- Premium cars - from $73 per day
- Small cars - from $44 per day
- SUVs - from $70 per day
Car rental desks
Routes, Discount (including Europcar), and Ace all provide shuttle service to their locations which are just a few minutes’ ride away.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
For those returning cars to Ace, Discount (including Europcar), or Routes, a husky station on Bridgeport Road can be found just after exiting Oak Street and is a stone’s throw away from the rental companies’ locations.
Popular one-way rentals
Vancouver Airport (YVR)
- IATA: YVR
- ICAO: CYVR
- Name: Vancouver Airport (YVR)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 330,839
- Passengers (per year): 24,166,122
- Phone: +1 604 207 7077
Top 20 Locations near Vancouver Airport
Car Rental in Vancouver South from $45.07 per day7.6 km / 4.7 miles away
Car Rental at Nanaimo Airport from $61.06 per day60.7 km / 37.7 miles away
Car Rental at Abbotsford International Airport from $61.06 per day61.7 km / 38.3 miles away
Car Rental at Victoria International Airport from $56.74 per day74.2 km / 46.1 miles away
Car Rental at Chilliwack Airport from $61.06 per day86.5 km / 53.7 miles away
Car Rental at Comox Valley Airport from $61.06 per day136.7 km / 85.0 miles away
Car Rental at Kamloops Airport from $41.11 per day247.7 km / 153.9 miles away
Car Rental at Port Hardy Airport from $61.22 per day341.6 km / 212.2 miles away
Car Rental at Prince George Airport from $75.55 per day513.2 km / 318.9 miles away
Car Rental at Canadian Rockies International Airport from $41.92 per day531.0 km / 330.0 miles away
Car Rental at Calgary Airport from $16.51 per day678.0 km / 421.3 miles away
Car Rental at Grande Prairie Airport from $58.68 per day715.9 km / 444.9 miles away
Car Rental at Edmonton Airport from $30.45 per day799.0 km / 496.5 miles away
Car Rental at Fort McMurray International Airport from $107.09 per day1139.8 km / 708.2 miles away
Car Rental at Saskatoon Airport from $56.74 per day1196.2 km / 743.3 miles away
Car Rental at Regina International Airport from $74.12 per day1325.1 km / 823.4 miles away
Car Rental at Winnipeg Airport from $56.74 per day1856.8 km / 1153.8 miles away
Car Rental at Thunder Bay International Airport from $48.84 per day2454.9 km / 1525.4 miles away
Car Rental at Windsor International Airport from $52.94 per day3169.9 km / 1969.7 miles away
Car Rental at Sarnia Chris Hadfield Airport from $52.94 per day3179.5 km / 1975.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Vancouver Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Vancouver Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Vancouver Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Toyota Corolla||4||1||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge Grand Caravan||4||2||People Carriers/Vans|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Nissan Rogue||5||3||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Jeep Wrangler||4||2||SUVs|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Forte||4||3||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Kia Rio||4||1||Small cars|
|Economy rent a car||Chevrolet Sonic||4||2||Medium cars|
|Economy rent a car||Honda Civic||4||4||Large cars|
|Hertz||Volkswagen Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Routes Car & Truck Rentals||Dodge RAM 1500||4||4||Premium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.