Car Rental at Naples Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Inhabited for millennia, Naples is not only one of Italy’s oldest cities but also among its most exciting destinations. Whether you’re looking for ancient sites, monumental architecture, unique atmosphere or mouthwatering cuisine, you’re likely to find all of that and more. These are some of the best attractions in Naples:
- Churches. Although Naples is significantly older than the Christianity itself, the city is home to some of the most gilded and ornate churches in the world. Some of the most famous houses of prayer include the magnificent Naples Cathedral, uniquely baroque Gesù Nuovo, and the chapel of Sansevero known for the stunning 18th century statues.
- Castel Nuovo. Although not living up to its name anymore - the ‘New Castle’ is now more than 730 years old - this impressive building is one of the symbols of the city. Also known as the Angevin Keep, it has been the residence of a number of famous kings and queens. Nowadays, the building provides a home to the Naples Civic Museum.
- Pizza. Famed as being the birthplace of modern pizza, you can’t visit Naples without having your fill of this Italian staple. The most famous pizzerias in Naples include Gino e Toto Sorbillo, L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele, and Antica Pizzeria di Matteo. In addition, one of the best things to do in Naples is to take a pizza-making class and learn how to create the food yourself.
- Pompeii. Arguably one of the most famous destinations in all of Italy, Pompeii is the ancient city that was covered by ash in a volcanic eruption in 79 AD. Exploring the landmarks like the Amphitheater, House of the Faun, and Temple of the Apollo, as well as the streets and residential buildings of Pompeii, is an amazing, if somewhat surreal experience. A car trip from the center of Naples to Pompeii takes only about 30 minutes. Similar sites near Naples include Herculaneum and Stabiae.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $157 per day
- Station wagons - from $37 per day
- Large cars - from $30 per day
- Medium cars - from $13 per day
- Vans - from $149 per day
- Premium cars - from $217 per day
- Small cars - from $12 per day
- SUVs - from $15 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Naples Airport (NAP)
- IATA: NAP
- ICAO: LIRN
- Name: Naples Airport (NAP)
- Distance from city: 3.1 miles / 5 km
Top 20 Locations near Naples Airport
Car Rental in Naples (Downtown) from $61.76 per day3.1 km / 1.9 miles away
Car Rental at Salerno Train Station from $17.43 per day46.8 km / 29.1 miles away
Car Rental at Pescara Airport from $20.91 per day172.1 km / 106.9 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Airport Ciampino from $22.25 per day174.2 km / 108.2 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Tiburtina Train station from $31.54 per day186.0 km / 115.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Termini Train Station from $22.60 per day186.8 km / 116.1 miles away
Car Rental in Rome Centre Villa Borghese from $54.87 per day189.0 km / 117.4 miles away
Car Rental in Rome Via Aurelia from $50.08 per day191.3 km / 118.9 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Airport Fiumicino from $12.67 per day198.6 km / 123.4 miles away
Car Rental at Bari Airport from $18.10 per day209.3 km / 130.1 miles away
Car Rental at Bari Train Station from $18.07 per day218.0 km / 135.5 miles away
Car Rental in Bari (Downtown) from $32.92 per day218.5 km / 135.8 miles away
Car Rental at Lamezia Terme Airport from $17.10 per day276.1 km / 171.6 miles away
Car Rental at Perugia Airport from $29.60 per day286.3 km / 177.9 miles away
Car Rental at Chiusi Train Station from $68.69 per day304.3 km / 189.1 miles away
Car Rental at Brindisi Airport from $18.24 per day308.9 km / 191.9 miles away
Car Rental at Ancona Airport from $21.33 per day313.1 km / 194.6 miles away
Car Rental at Lecce Train Station from $42.57 per day332.5 km / 206.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rimini Airport from $48.92 per day374.7 km / 232.8 miles away
Car Rental in Florence (Downtown) from $24.72 per day407.1 km / 253.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Naples Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Naples Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Naples Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||RentalPlus, Brent, Drivalia, Sicily By Car, GaldieriRent|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$12 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Lancia Ypsilon||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Toyota Yaris||5||1||Medium cars|
|GaldieriRent||Citroën C3||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.