Car Hire at Naples Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Naples, which has been continuously inhabited for more than 2,500 years, is a fascinating city to visit. Its diverse architecture, delicious cuisine, and the fabulous beaches surrounding it attracts thousands of Britons every year. Although Naples can feel more raw and chaotic than Milan, Florence, or Rome, it provides everyone with a travel experience of a lifetime. Here is the pick of its attractions:
- Santa Chiara. Not only an impressive Gothic church but a whole complex of architectural gems and sights, Santa Chiara is one of the most interesting places in Naples. Built in the 14th century, it is home to an old monastery, ornate interior, and an archaeological museum. Santa Chiara is located across the street from the Baroque Gesù Nuovo church which, while very different, is also an awe-inspiring place to visit.
- Underground Napoli. While Naples is home to an absolute wealth of churches, palaces, theatres, and villas, the city is also nearly as fascinating below the street level. Its subterranean attractions include ancient labyrinths, the remains of a Graeco-Roman amphitheatre and marketplace, the beautiful tomb of the famous poet Virgil, and Galleria Borbonica, an ancient tunnel that was later used as a hiding place during the World War II.
- Pompeii. Buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, the city of Pompeii is one of the most famous excavated sites in the world. Its many attractions include the forum, the House of Faun, Apollo’s temple, public baths, and many other parts of the city where life thrived before the eruption. If you liked Pompeii, consider also visiting Herculaneum, a smaller but equally interesting settlement covered by the same eruption that is even closer to Naples.
- Sorrento. Sitting on the coast of the Bay of Naples an hour’s drive north of the city (and only 40 minutes from Pompeii), Sorrento is the embodiment of a leisurely Italian holiday. Picturesque and historical, this town has pretty architecture, amazing restaurants, and some of the most idyllic beaches in the region. If you’re with a friend who can drive or if you stay for the night, make sure to try the famous limoncello. From Sorrento, you can take the ferry to the nearby island of Capri, a similarly quaint destination.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 185 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 191 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 182 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 139 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 299 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 100 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 192 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
Naples Airport (NAP)
- IATA: NAP
- ICAO: LIRN
- Name: Naples Airport (NAP)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 75,013
- Passengers (per year): 8,577,507
- Distance from the city centre: 3.1 miles / 5 km NE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 16 Destinations around Naples Airport
Salerno Fisciano starting at £ 110.69 per day44.5 km / 27.7 miles away
Salerno Train Station starting at £ 99.28 per day47.1 km / 29.3 miles away
Salerno Zona Industriale starting at £ 46.89 per day54.6 km / 33.9 miles away
Salerno Fuorni starting at £ 60.66 per day54.6 km / 33.9 miles away
Rome Ciampino Airport starting at £ 40.22 per day175.1 km / 108.8 miles away
Pescara Airport starting at £ 50.11 per day177.4 km / 110.2 miles away
Rome Centocelle starting at £ 12.16 per day183.3 km / 113.9 miles away
Rome Fiumicino Airport starting at £ 48.20 per day198.9 km / 123.6 miles away
Bari Airport starting at £ 67.32 per day213.1 km / 132.4 miles away
Brindisi Airport starting at £ 50.07 per day311.6 km / 193.6 miles away
Ancona Airport starting at £ 66.72 per day317.6 km / 197.4 miles away
Reggio di Calabria Airport starting at £ 53.54 per day330.1 km / 205.1 miles away
Rimini Airport starting at £ 44.90 per day378.7 km / 235.3 miles away
Florence Airport starting at £ 60.00 per day414.8 km / 257.7 miles away
Pisa Airport starting at £ 54.15 per day448.5 km / 278.7 miles away
Bologna Airport starting at £ 53.85 per day477.3 km / 296.6 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Naples Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Naples Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Naples Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Brent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Leasys Rent - Drivalia||Lancia Ypsilon||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Renault Captur||5||3||Medium cars|
|Leasys Rent - Drivalia||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Leasys Rent - Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.