Car Hire at Naples Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Naples, which has been continuously inhabited for more than 2,500 years, is a fascinating city to visit. Its diverse architecture, delicious cuisine, and the fabulous beaches surrounding it attracts thousands of Britons every year. Although Naples can feel more raw and chaotic than Milan, Florence, or Rome, it provides everyone with a travel experience of a lifetime. Here is the pick of its attractions:
- Santa Chiara. Not only an impressive Gothic church but a whole complex of architectural gems and sights, Santa Chiara is one of the most interesting places in Naples. Built in the 14th century, it is home to an old monastery, ornate interior, and an archaeological museum. Santa Chiara is located across the street from the Baroque Gesù Nuovo church which, while very different, is also an awe-inspiring place to visit.
- Underground Napoli. While Naples is home to an absolute wealth of churches, palaces, theatres, and villas, the city is also nearly as fascinating below the street level. Its subterranean attractions include ancient labyrinths, the remains of a Graeco-Roman amphitheatre and marketplace, the beautiful tomb of the famous poet Virgil, and Galleria Borbonica, an ancient tunnel that was later used as a hiding place during the World War II.
- Pompeii. Buried by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD, the city of Pompeii is one of the most famous excavated sites in the world. Its many attractions include the forum, the House of Faun, Apollo’s temple, public baths, and many other parts of the city where life thrived before the eruption. If you liked Pompeii, consider also visiting Herculaneum, a smaller but equally interesting settlement covered by the same eruption that is even closer to Naples.
- Sorrento. Sitting on the coast of the Bay of Naples an hour’s drive north of the city (and only 40 minutes from Pompeii), Sorrento is the embodiment of a leisurely Italian holiday. Picturesque and historical, this town has pretty architecture, amazing restaurants, and some of the most idyllic beaches in the region. If you’re with a friend who can drive or if you stay for the night, make sure to try the famous limoncello. From Sorrento, you can take the ferry to the nearby island of Capri, a similarly quaint destination.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 8 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 5 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 6 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 3 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 29 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 32 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 2 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 5 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Naples Airport (NAP)
- IATA: NAP
- ICAO: LIRN
- Name: Naples Airport (NAP)
- Distance from the city centre: 3.1 miles / 5 km
Top 20 Destinations around Naples Airport
Car Hire at Pescara Airport starting at £ 6.51 per day172.1 km / 106.9 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Ciampino Airport starting at £ 4.87 per day174.2 km / 108.2 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Termini Railway Station starting at £ 4.62 per day186.8 km / 116.1 miles away
Car Hire at Rome Fiumicino Airport starting at £ 1.48 per day198.6 km / 123.4 miles away
Car Hire at Bari Airport starting at £ 3.36 per day209.3 km / 130.1 miles away
Car Hire at Brindisi Airport starting at £ 3.24 per day308.9 km / 191.9 miles away
Car Hire at Ancona Airport starting at £ 6.42 per day313.1 km / 194.6 miles away
Car Hire at Reggio di Calabria Airport starting at £ 6.42 per day334.1 km / 207.6 miles away
Car Hire at Rimini Airport starting at £ 10.97 per day374.7 km / 232.8 miles away
Car Hire at Florence Airport starting at £ 6.02 per day412.3 km / 256.2 miles away
Car Hire at Pisa Airport starting at £ 1.57 per day446.7 km / 277.6 miles away
Car Hire at Bologna Airport starting at £ 2.62 per day474.1 km / 294.6 miles away
Car Hire at Venice Airport starting at £ 1.54 per day537.1 km / 333.7 miles away
Car Hire at Trieste Airport starting at £ 8.20 per day553.4 km / 343.9 miles away
Car Hire at Treviso Airport starting at £ 5.31 per day556.0 km / 345.5 miles away
Car Hire at Verona Airport starting at £ 4.15 per day572.3 km / 355.6 miles away
Car Hire at Genoa Airport starting at £ 6.77 per day593.7 km / 368.9 miles away
Car Hire at Bergamo Airport starting at £ 2.16 per day648.8 km / 403.1 miles away
Car Hire at Milan Airport Linate starting at £ 4.14 per day649.6 km / 403.6 miles away
Car Hire in Bergamo (Downtown) starting at £ 9.58 per day651.3 km / 404.7 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Naples Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Naples Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Naples Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||RentalPlus, Brent, Drivalia, GaldieriRent, C RENT|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||£ 2 per day|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Lancia Ypsilon||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|GaldieriRent||Citroën C3||5||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Ford Fiesta||4||2||Medium cars|
|Brent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|C RENT||Fiat Panda||5||3||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.