Car Rental at Rome Airport Fiumicino
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Inhabited since antiquity, but always changing, Rome is unlike any other place. The Eternal City is a metropolis of history, culture, and cuisine, but its atmosphere is best experienced by getting lost among its streets and finding hidden gems on your own. With that in mind, here are three reasons that make Rome a great place to visit:
- Churches. Although it has been inhabited for much longer than Christianity has been around, Rome is home to some of the most impressive religious architecture in the world. Each church explains an important chapter in the city’s history. While it would be impossible to name them all, visiting St. John Lateran Basilica, Santa Maria di Loreto Church, and, of course, Vatican City, would be a highlight of any visit.
- Museums. Rome is where many of history’s most famous artworks were created, so it’s no surprise that the city is home to some of the best art museums to be found. But many other fascinating museums can also be found in the city. These include the National Etruscan Museum, the Baths of Diocletian, and other museums and sites dedicated to Ancient Rome. They also include the MAXXI Museum of contemporary art and architecture, Santa Cecilia Musical Instruments Museum, and many more.
- Tivoli. A scenic town in Lazio Province, Tivoli is one of the best day-trip destinations near Rome. Located in the Sabine Hills and offering impressive views of the land below, Tivoli is best known for its impressive villas. Villa Adriana was once the holiday home of Emperor Hadrian and has been called the largest Roman villa that has survived to the modern period. Meanwhile, some 1,500 years younger, but no less impressive, Villa d’Este attracts visitors with its beautiful fountains, frescoes, and gardens. The drive from Rome takes only about 45 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $46 per day
- Large cars - from $62 per day
- Medium cars - from $36 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $75 per day
- Small cars - from $30 per day
- SUVs - from $48 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Milan (607 km / 377 mi)
- Venice (560 km / 348 mi)
- Naples (241 km / 150 mi)
- Florence (302 km / 187 mi)
- Bergamo (633 km / 399 mi)
- Pisa (331 km / 205 mi)
Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- IATA: FCO
- ICAO: LIRF
- Name: Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 297,491
- Passengers (per year): 40,971,881
- Distance from City: 21.7 miles / 35 km WSW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
What’s the most popular rental length at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Nissan Juke||5||2||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Italy Car Rent||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Italy Car Rent||Opel Karl||5||1||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Lancia Ypsilon||5||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.