Car Rental at Rome Airport Fiumicino
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Inhabited since antiquity, but always changing, Rome is a place unlike any other. The Eternal City is a metropolis of history, culture, and cuisine, but its atmosphere is best experienced by getting lost among its streets and finding hidden gems on your own. With that in mind, here are three reasons that make Rome a great place to visit:
- Ancient Ruins. From the Colosseum to the Roman Forum, from Ostia Antica to the Domus Aurea, Rome is full-to-the-brim with incredible ruins. Explore these unforgettable sites on your own or with a guide.
- Churches. Rome is home to some of the most impressive religious architecture in the world. Each church explains an important chapter in the city’s history. While it would be impossible to see them all, visiting St. Peter’s Basilica, the Pantheon, the Sistine Chapel, and the Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore is a highlight of any visit.
- Museums. Rome is where many of history’s most famous artworks were created, so it’s no surprise that the city is home to some of the best art museums to be found, including the Borghese Gallery and the Vatican Museums. But many other fascinating museums can also be found in the city. These include the National Etruscan Museum, the Baths of Diocletian, the MAXXI Museum of contemporary art and architecture, and the Santa Cecilia Musical Instruments Museum.
- Tivoli. A scenic town in Lazio Province, Tivoli is one of the best day-trip destinations near Rome. Located in the Sabine Hills and offering impressive views of the land below, Tivoli is best known for its impressive villas. Villa Adriana was once the holiday home of Emperor Hadrian and has been called the largest Roman villa that has survived to the modern period. Meanwhile, some 1,500 years younger, but no less impressive, Villa d’Este attracts visitors with its beautiful fountains, frescoes, and gardens. The drive from Rome takes only about 45 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Florence (302 km / 187 miles)
- Naples (241 km / 150 miles)
- Milan (607 km / 377 miles)
- Venice (560 km / 348 miles)
- Pisa (330 km / 205 miles)
- Bari (471 km / 293 miles)
- Perugia (202 km / 126 miles)
- Salerno (281 km / 175 miles)
- Bologna (405 km / 252 miles)
- Rimini (397 km / 247 miles)
Rome Airport Fiumicino
- IATA: FCO
- ICAO: LIRF
- Name: Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
- Distance from city: 21.7 miles / 35 km
Top 20 Locations near Rome Airport Fiumicino
Car Rental in Rome Via Aurelia from $8.53 per day17.7 km / 11.0 miles away
20.0 km / 12.4 miles away
Car Rental in Rome Centre Villa Borghese from $14.05 per day23.1 km / 14.4 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Termini Train Station from $5.86 per day23.4 km / 14.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Tiburtina Train station from $10.77 per day25.8 km / 16.0 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Airport Ciampino from $5.22 per day28.5 km / 17.7 miles away
29.7 km / 18.5 miles away
Car Rental at Chiusi Train Station from $32.36 per day135.4 km / 84.1 miles away
Car Rental at Perugia Airport from $6.62 per day145.2 km / 90.2 miles away
Car Rental at Pescara Airport from $6.68 per day173.8 km / 108.0 miles away
Car Rental at Naples Airport from $3.28 per day198.6 km / 123.4 miles away
Car Rental at Napoli Port from $14.74 per day198.9 km / 123.6 miles away
Car Rental in Naples (Downtown) from $5.86 per day199.1 km / 123.7 miles away
Car Rental at Ancona Airport from $6.62 per day221.0 km / 137.3 miles away
Car Rental in Florence (Downtown) from $9.88 per day233.9 km / 145.3 miles away
Car Rental at Florence Santa Maria Novella Railway Station from $8.62 per day234.1 km / 145.5 miles away
Car Rental at Florence Airport from $5.96 per day238.8 km / 148.4 miles away
Car Rental at Salerno Train Station from $9.32 per day245.4 km / 152.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rimini Airport from $14.05 per day248.1 km / 154.2 miles away
Car Rental at Livorno Port from $11.27 per day251.2 km / 156.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Rome Airport Fiumicino?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||RentalPlus, Drivalia, Sicily By Car, Italy Car Rent, Noleggiare|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Vans|
|Lowest price||$2 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Target Rent|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Ford Fiesta||4||2||Medium cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|Italy Car Rent||Volkswagen T-Roc||5||3||SUVs|
|RentalPlus||Ford Puma||4||3||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.