Car Rental at Marrakech Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Timeless, atmospheric, and home to perhaps the most interesting market square in all of the Arab world, Marrakesh is the Morocco that most foreign visitors have in mind before visiting the country. Better yet, it is also a relatively short drive away from a number of other fascinating destinations. These are six of the best attractions in and around it:
- Djemaa El-Fna. Equally popular with local snake charmers and picture-taking Westerners, Marrakesh’s main square is the beating heart of the city. Local vendors are keeping the right price just for you, though the main attraction of Djemaa El-Fna is not haggling but the unique atmosphere of the place. Some of the city’s coziest (and price-friendly) accommodation options can also be found in the neighboring side streets.
- Majorelle Gardens. Marrakesh is home to several large green spaces, but the location, size, and frequency of impromptu drumming contests breaking out make Majorelle Gardens arguably the best spot of them all. The area is also home to the Berber Museum dedicated to the culture and traditions of the local inhabitants of the area.
Bahia Palace. Marrakesh's Bahia Palace is a magnificent example of 19th-century Moroccan opulence and architectural elegance. Its intricate tilework, lush gardens, and magnificent courtyards make it a captivating destination. Visitors are treated to a glimpse of the grandeur of Morocco's historic aristocracy.
Koutoubia Mosque. Founded in 1147, the Koutoubia Mosque is not only the largest mosque in the city but also a striking example of Moorish architecture and Islamic artistry. Its towering minaret, with its distinctive design and intricate geometric patterns, has served as a prominent landmark and source of inspiration for countless visitors and artists exploring the heart of Marrakesh.
Yves Saint Laurent Museum. The Yves Saint Laurent Marrakech Museum pays tribute to the legendary designer's love of the city and its vibrant culture. Housed in a modern and architecturally stunning building, the museum showcases the iconic designer's work through a collection of garments, sketches, and personal artifacts, offering a captivating journey through the world of fashion and creativity.
- Mellah. Practically all Jewish families have left Marrakesh over the last century, but there are traces in their old neighborhood of Mellah of the once-vibrant community. These include the well-preserved Slat al-Azama synagogue, as well as other heritage buildings and monuments. Over the last few years, the governments of Morocco and Israel have worked together to honor the history and increase the visibility of the area, making the neighborhood a spot of otherwise rare cooperation.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Fez (536 km / 333 mi)
- Casablanca (248 km / 154 mi)
- Tangier (579 km / 359 mi)
- Agadir (251 km / 156 mi)
- Rabat (329 km / 204 mi)
- Essaouira (177 km / 110 mi)
- IATA: RAK
- ICAO: GMMX
- Name: Marrakesh Airport (RAK)
- Distance from city: 2.5 miles / 4 km
Top 16 Locations near Marrakech Airport
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $12.73 per day3.0 km / 1.9 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakech (Downtown) from $9.58 per day4.0 km / 2.5 miles away
Car Rental at Agadir Airport from $10.22 per day193.8 km / 120.4 miles away
Car Rental in Agadir (Downtown) from $10.99 per day198.7 km / 123.5 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Airport from $6.29 per day200.2 km / 124.4 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Hotel Club Val d’Anfa from $12.73 per day223.2 km / 138.7 miles away
Car Rental in Casablanca (Downtown) from $12.72 per day224.1 km / 139.2 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $12.73 per day224.4 km / 139.4 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $12.73 per day225.1 km / 139.9 miles away
287.7 km / 178.8 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat Airport from $11.96 per day297.1 km / 184.6 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Airport from $7.00 per day385.1 km / 239.3 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Airport from $7.06 per day498.3 km / 309.6 miles away
Car Rental in Tangier (Downtown) from $17.42 per day507.7 km / 315.5 miles away
Car Rental at Nador Airport from $19.79 per day598.2 km / 371.7 miles away
Car Rental at Oujda Airport from $19.79 per day669.5 km / 416.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Marrakech Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Marrakech Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Marrakech Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Locationauto, AirCar, United Rent A Car, Optimo Rent, DiRent|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Vans|
|Lowest price||$8 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||United Rent A Car|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Locationauto||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Dacia Sandero||4||2||Medium cars|
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Sandero||5||2||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|AirCar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Medium cars|
|Prepaid Car Rental||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Dacia Logan||5||3||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.