Car Rental at Agadir Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The large southern city is as characterized by its proudly Berber character as it is by the beautiful coastline and natural riches that surround it. Getting a rental car is the surest way to experience everything that this distinct region of the country has to offer. These are four of Agadir’s most notable attractions:
- Surfing. Morocco is one of Africa’s surfing hotspots, notable both for its splendid Atlantic coastline and the fact that you can hit the waves here year-round. Many of the country’s nicest spots can be found right next door to Agadir, including places like Imesouane, Taghazout, and Aourir notable for their many surf shops, instructors, and laid back atmosphere.
- Museums. Agadir is naturally known for its beautiful coastline, but the city is also home to two very interesting museums. The Municipal Museum of Amazigh is dedicated to the culture of the region’s native Berber people who have lived in the area for millennia (they are known as Amazigh in their own languages). Meanwhile, the Memory of Agadir Museum explains the city’s diverse history with a special focus on the earthquake of 1960. The latter is accompanied by the Olhao Garden, a large public green area, next door.
- Paradise Valley. A stunning natural attraction located in the Souss region of Morocco. Known for its picturesque scenery and crystal-clear waters, the valley is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Visitors to Paradise Valley can take a leisurely stroll through the lush greenery, or hike along the rocky terrain to get a closer look at the pools. The valley is also home to several natural springs, which provide a refreshing spot to cool off in the hot Moroccan sun. The drive from Agadir to Paradise Valley takes less than an hour.
- Souss-Massa. Located near the Atlantic coast about an hour’s drive south of the city, Souss-Massa National Park is one of the most popular day trips from Agadir. Made up of long beaches, sand dunes, and wetlands, it is one of the best places for bird watching in all of North Africa. The park is known for the protected populations of Northern Bald Ibis and Glossy Ibis, as well as many other bird and animal species.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (252 km / 156 mi)
- Casablanca (461 km / 286 mi)
- Fes (748 km / 465 mi)
- Tangier (791 km / 491 mi)
- Oujda (1,068 km / 663 mi)
- Meknes (692 km / 430 mi)
Agadir Airport (AGA)
- IATA: AGA
- ICAO: GMAD
- Name: Agadir Airport (AGA)
- Distance from city: 13.7 miles / 22 km
Top 16 Locations near Agadir Airport
Car Rental in Agadir (Downtown) from $9.66 per day19.3 km / 12.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Airport from $7.04 per day193.8 km / 120.4 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $12.81 per day196.8 km / 122.3 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakech (Downtown) from $7.17 per day197.7 km / 122.8 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Airport from $7.39 per day379.6 km / 235.9 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Hotel Club Val d’Anfa from $12.81 per day398.3 km / 247.5 miles away
Car Rental in Casablanca (Downtown) from $9.61 per day400.7 km / 249.0 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $12.81 per day401.7 km / 249.6 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $12.81 per day401.7 km / 249.6 miles away
474.1 km / 294.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat Airport from $10.48 per day484.1 km / 300.8 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Airport from $7.04 per day578.6 km / 359.5 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Airport from $7.47 per day683.3 km / 424.6 miles away
Car Rental in Tangier (Downtown) from $9.92 per day693.3 km / 430.8 miles away
Car Rental at Nador Airport from $19.93 per day791.0 km / 491.5 miles away
Car Rental at Oujda Airport from $15.54 per day859.1 km / 533.8 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Agadir Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Agadir Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Agadir Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Locationauto, AirCar, DiRent, Budget, FoxCar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Vans, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$10 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|AirCar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Medium cars|
|Locationauto||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|FoxCar||Dacia Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Locationauto||Dacia Sandero||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.