Car Rental Casablanca Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Casablanca Airport! Then drive to the center of Casablanca, park north of Place des Nations Unies and visit the Old Medina! While not as spectacular as the medinas in Marrakesh and Fez, it’s a great place to soak in some local atmosphere. Afterwards, visit the King Hassan II Mosque. It’s relatively new but features the tallest minaret in the world. There are also beautiful older mosques throughout Casablanca, which you can easily drive to in your rental car.
The city’s eclectic architecture reveals its varied history. A prime example is the Spanish-Moorish building, Mahkama du Pacha. Aïn Diab Beach is an ideal place to relax, swim, and enjoy watersports. And the Hammam Turkish baths are a must-see—but only for women; men aren’t allowed.
Casablanca is a great destination, and the surrounding region has even more to offer, so why not get a longer-term rental? You can check out the beaches near El Jadida and Safi. But if you’re visiting during the colder months, drive farther south to surfing villages around Agadir where it’s warm enough to swim in the ocean year-round. Head inland to Marrakesh or drive even farther to the Sahara Desert. You can even pick up your rental car at Casablanca Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Casablanca Airport is also known as Mohammed V International Airport, Aéroport International Mohammed V, and Matar Muhammad al-Khamis ad-Dowaly.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $182 per day
- Large cars - from $151 per day
- Medium cars - from $86 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $274 per day
- Premium cars - from $403 per day
- Small cars - from $65 per day
- SUVs - from $207 per day
Top car rental companies
- Carwiz (Tel: +212660541122)
- Europcar (Tel: +2120522539161)
- RightCars (Tel: +212661181389 / +212522980999)
- AddCar (Tel: +212661875835)
- Firefly (Tel: +212522539181 / +212802007778)
- Avis (Tel: +212522539072)
- Budget (Tel: +212522539157)
- Autounion (Tel: +212522537184 / +212661264618)
- Optimo Rent (Tel: +2120660727843 / +2120669174007)
- Budget (Tel: +212522539157 / +212660174110)
- Keddy (Tel: +2120522539161)
- SIXT (Tel: +212600077800)
- Dollar (Tel: +212522539181)
- AirCar (Tel: +212660690058 / +212675302493)
- DiRent (Tel: +212522979302)
- First Car (Tel: +212661333305)
- Wafajet (Tel: +212682919469 / +212673400939)
- NuCarrentals (Tel: +212660541122)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34965233425 / 212522537070)
- WANALOU (Tel: +212661712009 / +212661631295)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (223 km / 138 mi). One of the most fascinating cities of North Africa, Marrakesh is best known for Djemaa el-Fnaa, its atmospheric market square. The city has a lot of other landmarks as well, and the High Atlas mountains are just a short ride away.
- Fez (321 km / 199 mi). Nearly as legendary as Marrakesh, Fez (sometimes also written as Fes) is best-known for its well-preserved medina or old town, traditional tanneries, madrasas or religious schools, and impressive mosques.
- Tangier (365 km / 227 mi). Located in the northwestern corner of Morocco just a stone’s throw from Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean, the labyrinthine streets of Tangier have always attracted artists, writers, and musicians. One of the most atmospheric places in the country, visiting Tangier can be a highlight of any trip.
- Rabat (114 km / 71 mi). The capital of Morocco, Rabat is best known for its political prowess, but the city also has plenty for a traveler to enjoy, like the Kasbah (or fortress) of the Oudaias, Hassan Tower and the Royal Mausoleum, and a number of nearby beaches.
- Agadir (447 km / 278 mi). Located in Southwest Morocco, Agadir is home to interesting architecture and museums dedicated to the local Berber culture. The city is also near the famous oasis of Paradise Valley, as well as Taghazout, Morocco’s unofficial surfing capital.
- Nador (625 km / 388 mi). Located in Morocco’s Oriental province not far from the border with Algeria, Nador is famous for its many beautiful nearby beaches. A number of impressive nature areas are also nearby.
Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- IATA: CMN
- ICAO: GMMN
- Airport name: Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- Airport type: Public / Civil
- Airport Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 200 m / 656 ft
- Runway Surface: Concrete / Asphalt
- Aircraft movements (per year): 69,119
- Passengers (per year): 8,180,083
- Distance from City: 18.6 miles / 30 km S of town
- Airport Hours: 24 hours a day
Top 14 Locations near Casablanca Airport
Car Rental at Casablanca, Downtown from $35.84 per day
Car Rental at Casablanca, Casa-Port Railway Station from $71.87 per day
Car Rental at Casablanca, Casa-Voyageurs Railway Station from $50.72 per day2.2 km / 1.4 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat, Agdal Railway Station from $24.09 per day83.1 km / 51.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat Airport from $24.09 per day94.1 km / 58.5 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Airport from $39.93 per day225.1 km / 139.9 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Airport from $27.54 per day246.3 km / 153.0 miles away
Car Rental at Tangier, Tanger Airport from $27.54 per day282.9 km / 175.8 miles away
Car Rental at Ouarzazate Airport from $36.34 per day303.1 km / 188.4 miles away
Car Rental at Essaouira Airport from $36.34 per day312.4 km / 194.1 miles away
Car Rental at Agadir Airport from $34.70 per day401.7 km / 249.6 miles away
Car Rental at Nador Airport from $36.34 per day448.5 km / 278.7 miles away
Car Rental at Oujda Airport from $27.54 per day539.6 km / 335.3 miles away
Car Rental at Dakhla Airport from $45.50 per day1364.8 km / 848.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Casablanca Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Casablanca Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Casablanca Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Thrifty||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Dollar||Peugeot 208||4||3||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Fiat Panda||2||1||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Dacia Logan||5||3||Medium cars|
|Dollar||Toyota Yaris Hybrid||5||3||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 20 Suppliers for Casablanca Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email