Car Rental at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Casablanca Airport! Then drive to the center of Casablanca, park north of Place des Nations Unies and visit the Old Medina! While not as spectacular as the medinas in Marrakesh and Fez, it’s a great place to soak in some local atmosphere. Afterwards, visit the King Hassan II Mosque. It’s relatively new but features the tallest minaret in the world. There are also beautiful older mosques throughout Casablanca, which you can easily drive to in your rental car.
The city’s eclectic architecture reveals its varied history. A prime example is the Spanish-Moorish building, Mahkama du Pacha. Aïn Diab Beach is an ideal place to relax, swim, and enjoy watersports. And the Hammam Turkish baths are a must-see — but only for women; men aren’t allowed.
Casablanca is a great destination, and the surrounding region has even more to offer, so why not get a longer-term rental? You can check out the beaches near El Jadida and Safi. But if you’re visiting during the colder months, drive farther south to surfing villages around Agadir where it’s warm enough to swim in the ocean year-round. Head inland to Marrakesh or drive even farther to the Sahara Desert. You can even pick up your rental car at Casablanca Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Casablanca Airport is also known as Mohammed V International Airport, Aéroport International Mohammed V, and Matar Muhammad al-Khamis ad-Dowaly.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $14 per day
- Large cars - from $40 per day
- Medium cars - from $21 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $49 per day
- Premium cars - from $152 per day
- Small cars - from $18 per day
- SUVs - from $86 per day
Top car rental companies
- Carwiz (Tel: +212660541122)
- Europcar (Tel: +2120522539161)
- RightCars (Tel: +212661181389 / +212522980999)
- AddCar (Tel: +212661875835)
- Firefly (Tel: +212522539181 / +212802007778)
- Avis (Tel: +212522539072)
- Budget (Tel: +212522539157)
- Autounion (Tel: +212522537184 / +212661264618)
- Optimo Rent (Tel: +212660727843 / +212660727843)
- Budget (Tel: +212522539157 / +212660174110)
- Alkafi Cars (Tel: +212661662624)
- Keddy (Tel: +2120522539161)
- SIXT (Tel: +212600077800)
- Dollar (Tel: +212522539181 / +212802007778)
- AirCar (Tel: +212660690058 / +212675302493)
- DiRent (Tel: +212522979302)
- Wafajet (Tel: +212682919469 / +212673400939)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +212660541122)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34965233425 / 212522537070)
- WANALOU (Tel: +212661712009 / +212661631295)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +212522537070)
- LocationAuto (Tel: +212600076444 / +212522537474)
- HAG (Tel: +212661894766 / +212661899478)
- Rhodium (Tel: +34965233425 / 212522537070)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34965233425 / 212522537070)
- Thrifty (Tel: +212802007778)
- Hertz (Tel: +212522539181 / +212802007778)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +212661894766 / +212661899478)
- Prepaid Car Rental (Tel: +212661488114 / +212661344717)
- MEX RENT A CAR (Tel: 212661159067)
- Sovoy (Tel: +212665868704)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +212661303743 / +212661640115)
- Surprice (Tel: +212661453635)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (223 km / 138 mi). One of the most fascinating cities of North Africa, Marrakesh is best known for Djemaa el-Fnaa, its atmospheric market square. The city has a lot of other landmarks as well, and the High Atlas mountains are just a short ride away.
- Fez (321 km / 199 mi). Nearly as legendary as Marrakesh, Fez (sometimes also written as Fes) is best-known for its well-preserved medina or old town, traditional tanneries, madrasas or religious schools, and impressive mosques.
- Tangier (365 km / 227 mi). Located in the northwestern corner of Morocco just a stone’s throw from Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean, the labyrinthine streets of Tangier have always attracted artists, writers, and musicians. One of the most atmospheric places in the country, visiting Tangier can be a highlight of any trip.
- Rabat (114 km / 71 mi). The capital of Morocco, Rabat is best known for its political prowess, but the city also has plenty for a traveler to enjoy, like the Kasbah (or fortress) of the Oudaias, Hassan Tower and the Royal Mausoleum and a number of nearby beaches.
- Agadir (447 km / 278 mi). Located in Southwest Morocco, Agadir is home to interesting architecture and museums dedicated to the local Berber culture. The city is also near the famous oasis of Paradise Valley, as well as Taghazout, Morocco’s unofficial surfing capital.
- Nador (625 km / 388 mi). Located in Morocco’s Oriental province not far from the border with Algeria, Nador is famous for its many beautiful nearby beaches. A number of impressive nature areas are also nearby.
Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- IATA: CMN
- ICAO: GMMN
- Name: Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- Type: Public / Civil
- Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 200 m / 656 ft
- Runway Surface: Concrete / Asphalt
- Aircraft movements (per year): 69,119
- Passengers (per year): 8,180,083
- Distance from City: 18.6 miles / 30 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 20 Locations near Casablanca Airport
Car Rental in Casablanca (Downtown) from $7.14 per day
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $6.01 per day1.1 km / 0.7 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $50.11 per day2.7 km / 1.7 miles away
Car Rental in Mohammedia (Downtown) from $50.11 per day24.5 km / 15.2 miles away
Car Rental at Agdal Train Station from $6.01 per day84.2 km / 52.3 miles away
Car Rental in Rabat (Downtown) from $6.01 per day86.6 km / 53.8 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat Airport from $6.01 per day95.2 km / 59.1 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakesh (Downtown) from $7.14 per day220.5 km / 137.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $6.01 per day221.3 km / 137.5 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakesh Airport from $6.01 per day224.1 km / 139.3 miles away
Car Rental at Fez Airport from $6.43 per day247.2 km / 153.6 miles away
Car Rental in Fez (Downtown) from $7.14 per day247.2 km / 153.6 miles away
Car Rental at Tangier Airport from $6.43 per day284.0 km / 176.4 miles away
Car Rental in Tangier (Downtown) from $7.14 per day294.4 km / 182.9 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Ville Train Station from $9.51 per day294.8 km / 183.1 miles away
Car Rental from $14.58 per day295.4 km / 183.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ouarzazate Airport from $6.43 per day302.5 km / 188.0 miles away
Car Rental at Essaouira Airport from $7.14 per day311.3 km / 193.4 miles away
Car Rental in Agadir (Downtown) from $7.14 per day399.2 km / 248.1 miles away
Car Rental at Agadir Airport from $6.43 per day400.7 km / 249.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V?
What’s the most popular rental length at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Thrifty||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Toyota Yaris||4||2||Medium cars|
|Thrifty||Citroen C4 Cactus||5||2||SUVs|
|Thrifty||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Peugeot 107||5||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Dacia Sandero||5||2||Medium cars|
|DiRent||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 33 Suppliers at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email