Car Rental at Casablanca Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The largest, but not the most historic, city of Morocco, Casablanca is rarely mentioned among the country’s prime tourist destinations. However, not only does the city have plenty of delights if you know where to look, but it can also serve as a hub for exploring the North-Atlantic region in which it is located. With that in mind, these are three of the most interesting day trips from Casablanca:
- Rabat. Located about an hour’s drive north of Casablanca, the national capital, Rabat, is not only the country’s political center but is also a lovely place to visit as a tourist. Attractions include the impressive Oudaias Kasbah (the fortress), the charmingly claustrophobic Rabat Medina (the old city), and Chellah, an ancient Carthaginian and Roman settlement now in a state of partial disrepair and completely overtaken by thousands of birds.
- El Jadida. Though it might not be as popular a tourist destination as The Beatles and Jimi Hendrix-favored Essaouira which’s a couple of hours drive further down the coast, El Jadida is nonetheless a lovely, surprisingly hassle-free, place to visit. A former Portuguese colony, it has been called one of the Seven Portuguese Wonders of the World, and its Old City, as well as ancient sea walls and warehouses, have made it a World Heritage Site. The trip from Casablanca takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Marrakesh. It might seem too ambitious to visit Marrakesh from Casablanca and then return on the same day (a round trip takes between five and six hours), but the legendary city at the foothills of the High Atlas mountains is so captivating that many tourists do exactly that. Known for the timeless atmosphere of Djemaa el-Fna, the city’s huge main square, as well as its markets and shrines, Marrakesh really is a destination like no other. However, if time permits, try to set at least two or three days aside.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $54 per day
- Large cars - from $52 per day
- Medium cars - from $27 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $101 per day
- Premium cars - from $162 per day
- Small cars - from $24 per day
- SUVs - from $96 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (223 km / 138 mi). One of the most fascinating cities of North Africa, Marrakesh is best known for Djemaa el-Fnaa, its atmospheric market square. The city has a lot of other landmarks as well, and the High Atlas mountains are just a short ride away.
- Fez (321 km / 199 mi). Nearly as legendary as Marrakesh, Fez (sometimes also written as Fes) is best-known for its well-preserved medina or old town, traditional tanneries, madrasas or religious schools, and impressive mosques.
- Tangier (365 km / 227 mi). Located in the northwestern corner of Morocco just a stone’s throw from Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean, the labyrinthine streets of Tangier have always attracted artists, writers, and musicians. One of the most atmospheric places in the country, visiting Tangier can be a highlight of any trip.
- Rabat (114 km / 71 mi). The capital of Morocco, Rabat is best known for its political prowess, but the city also has plenty for a traveler to enjoy, like the Kasbah (or fortress) of the Oudaias, Hassan Tower and the Royal Mausoleum and a number of nearby beaches.
- Agadir (447 km / 278 mi). Located in Southwest Morocco, Agadir is home to interesting architecture and museums dedicated to the local Berber culture. The city is also near the famous oasis of Paradise Valley, as well as Taghazout, Morocco’s unofficial surfing capital.
- Nador (625 km / 388 mi). Located in Morocco’s Oriental province not far from the border with Algeria, Nador is famous for its many beautiful nearby beaches. A number of impressive nature areas are also nearby.
Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- IATA: CMN
- ICAO: GMMN
- Name: Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 69,119
- Passengers (per year): 8,180,083
- Distance from City: 18.6 miles / 30 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 18 Locations near Casablanca Airport
Car Rental at Casablanca Hotel Sofitel from $55.30 per day
Car Rental at Casablanca Hotel Novotel from $55.30 per day0.1 km / 0.0 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $7.47 per day0.4 km / 0.2 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Mowenpick Hotel from $55.30 per day1.8 km / 1.1 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $13.57 per day2.4 km / 1.5 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Hotel Club Val d’Anfa from $55.30 per day5.8 km / 3.6 miles away
Car Rental in Casablanca Nouaceur from $10.23 per day26.0 km / 16.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat the View Hotel from $13.82 per day79.7 km / 49.5 miles away
Car Rental in Rabat Agdal Ryad from $13.82 per day82.6 km / 51.3 miles away
Car Rental at Rabaot Hotel Sofitel Jardin des Roses from $13.82 per day84.0 km / 52.2 miles away
Car Rental at Le Pietri Urban Hotel from $9.71 per day86.1 km / 53.5 miles away
Car Rental at Theatre National Mohammed V from $9.71 per day86.2 km / 53.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rabat Airport from $7.99 per day94.5 km / 58.7 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $12.87 per day222.0 km / 138.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Airport from $7.14 per day224.8 km / 139.7 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakesh Agdal from $22.71 per day225.6 km / 140.2 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Airport from $8.23 per day246.6 km / 153.2 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Airport from $7.62 per day283.2 km / 176.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Casablanca Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Casablanca Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Casablanca Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|DiRent||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|DiRent||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Chevrolet Spark||5||1||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Dacia Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|LocationAuto||Peugeot 107||5||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.