Car Rental at Rabat Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The Moroccan capital is neither the largest nor the most historic city in the country and therefore often gets overlooked by foreign visitors. But If you give Rabat a chance, you’ll discover impressive fortifications, notable landmarks, charming side streets, and plenty of character. These are three of the most notable attractions in and around the city:
- The Kasbah of the Oudaias. Not just the fortress itself, Rabat’s Kasbah is the oldest and arguably most interesting part of the capital. Built in the 12th century, it is notable for its Great Gate, the Old Mosque, and the Andalusian Gardens, as well as great views of the Atlantic Ocean below.
- Chellah. Dating back millennia when it was established by the Phoenicians, and later ruled by the Romans and Almoravids, Chellah is a former trading site and necropolis. Now largely abandoned, it has been taken over by thousands of birds and can be a fascinating, if unusual, place to visit. A World Heritage site, part of Chellah hosts the Mawazine Festival, a traditional and jazz music festival, every year.
- The Old Medina. Another historic part of the city and another World Heritage site, Rabat’s Medina is characteristically made up of ornate passages, narrow side streets, colorful houses, and busy markets. While smaller than some other Moroccan historic city centers, it boasts just as much atmosphere and character.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $49 per day
- Large cars - from $102 per day
- Medium cars - from $35 per day
- Vans - from $207 per day
- Premium cars - from $356 per day
- Small cars - from $31 per day
- SUVs - from $125 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (349 km / 217 mi). A historic and impressive city, Marrakesh’s Jemaa el-Fnaa market square might just be the most famous spot in all of North Africa. The city can also serve as a great base from which to explore the nearby Atlas mountains.
- Fes (192 km / 119 mi). Another historic destination, Fes claims to have both the world’s oldest university and oldest library. The city’s old town or medina is a sight to behold, and Fes is home to ancient tanneries, Islamic architecture, and religious schools.
- Tangier (236 km / 146 mi). Located on the edge of Morocco (and the continent of Africa) just across Spain, Tangier has attracted and fascinated Westerners for centuries. The city is home to plenty of historic landmarks as well as stunning nearby beaches, but it’s number one attraction is its atmosphere.
- Essaouira (506 km / 314 mi). Located on the Atlantic coast, Essaouira is characterized by a strong ocean breeze, but that doesn’t make this scenic city any less hospitable. Once the favorite holiday spot of Jimi Hendrix, it is home to a picturesque harbor and arguably the best seafood restaurants in the country.
- Agadir (573 km / 356 mi). Located in Southern Morocco, this primarily Berber-speaking city lures visitors with interesting museums and well-preserved historic sites. Agadir is also near some of the best surfing spots in Morocco and stunning nature like that found in the Paradise Valley.
- Casablanca (112 km / 69 mi). The largest city of Morocco might not have the historic appeal of Marrakesh or Fez, but its high pace of life and many entertainment opportunities keep attracting guests from all over the world.
Rabat Airport (RBA)
- IATA: RBA
- ICAO: GMME
- Name: Rabat Airport (RBA)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Passengers (per year): 923,576
- Distance from city: 4.3 miles / 7 km NE of town
Top 15 Locations near Rabat Airport
Car Rental at Rabaot Hotel Sofitel Jardin des Roses from $18.78 per day1.3 km / 0.8 miles away
Car Rental at Theatre National Mohammed V from $70.95 per day2.6 km / 1.6 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $26.69 per day82.5 km / 51.3 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $26.69 per day83.6 km / 51.9 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Airport from $8.27 per day98.3 km / 61.1 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Railway Station from $26.22 per day169.9 km / 105.6 miles away
Car Rental at Fes Airport from $9.46 per day172.6 km / 107.3 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Airport from $7.09 per day209.9 km / 130.5 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $44.03 per day285.4 km / 177.3 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakesh Agdal from $32.09 per day288.1 km / 179.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Airport from $8.27 per day288.4 km / 179.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nador Airport from $24.67 per day366.9 km / 228.0 miles away
Car Rental at Essaouira Airport from $16.71 per day392.5 km / 243.9 miles away
Car Rental at Oujda Airport from $20.05 per day460.1 km / 285.9 miles away
Car Rental at Agadir Airport from $9.96 per day474.6 km / 294.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Rabat Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Rabat Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Rabat Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|LocationAuto||Chevrolet Spark||5||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|AirCar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Medium cars|
|LocationAuto||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Sandero||5||2||Small cars|
|United Rent A Car||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|United Rent A Car||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Sandero||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.