Car Rental at Rabat Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Rabat Airport! Then drive into the city to the Royal Mausoleum and the Hassan Tower. Visit Kasbah of the Oudaias, the medieval fortress with Andalusian gardens and Atlantic Ocean views, and then drive to the Chellah, a site built by the Carthaginians more than 2,000 years ago.
Rabat may not have as many attractions as some of Morocco’s more famous cities, but it has its own special atmosphere, and there are many ways to enjoy it. Visit the Old Medina and look for a bargain in one of its various souks, or street markets. Drink sweet Moroccan tea at a café and try local seafood dishes and tagine.
Rabat’s a great place to visit, but Morocco has even more to offer. With a longer-term car rental, you can drive up the coast to Tangier or down to Safi or even Essaouira, or you can head inland to the Middle Atlas Mountains and learn more about the Berber culture, visit Marrakesh, or drive all the way to Jbel Bani and the Sahara. Picking up your rental car at Rabat Airport and dropping it off at a different location is easy. Start planning your adventure today!
Rabat Airport is also called Salé Airport, Rabat–Salé Airport, and Aéroport international de Rabat-Salé.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $34 per day
- Large cars - from $47 per day
- Medium cars - from $31 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $67 per day
- Premium cars - from $153 per day
- Small cars - from $25 per day
- SUVs - from $100 per day
Top car rental companies
- Carwiz (Tel: +212660541122)
- Europcar (Tel: +2120537724141)
- AddCar (Tel: +212661875835)
- Firefly (Tel: +212537829700 / +212802007778)
- Avis (Tel: +212537831198)
- Budget (Tel: +212660174111)
- Autounion (Tel: +212662523796 / +212661518950)
- Optimo Rent (Tel: +212660717042)
- Budget (Tel: +212660174111)
- Keddy (Tel: +2120537724141)
- SIXT (Tel: +212600077800)
- Dollar (Tel: +212802007778)
- AirCar (Tel: +212537830049)
- NUCarrentals (Tel: +212660541122)
- WANALOU (Tel: +212666100971 / +212661712009)
- LocationAuto (Tel: +2126000025999)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +212666453842 / +8778223872)
- HAG (Tel: +212666273944)
- Thrifty (Tel: +212802007778)
- Hertz (Tel: +212802007778)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +212666273944)
- Sovoy (Tel: +212665868704)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +212661303743 / +212661453635)
- Surprice (Tel: +212661640115)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Marrakesh (349 km / 217 mi). A historic and impressive city, Marrakesh’s Jemaa el-Fnaa market square might just be the most famous spot in all of North Africa. The city can also serve as a great base from which to explore the nearby Atlas mountains.
- Fes (192 km / 119 mi). Another historic destination, Fes claims to have both the world’s oldest university and oldest library. The city’s old town or medina is a sight to behold, and Fes is home to ancient tanneries, Islamic architecture, and religious schools.
- Tangier (236 km / 146 mi). Located on the edge of Morocco (and the continent of Africa) just across Spain, Tangier has attracted and fascinated Westerners for centuries. The city is home to plenty of historic landmarks as well as stunning nearby beaches, but it’s number one attraction is its atmosphere.
- Essaouira (506 km / 314 mi). Located on the Atlantic coast, Essaouira is characterized by a strong ocean breeze, but that doesn’t make this scenic city any less hospitable. Once the favorite holiday spot of Jimi Hendrix, it is home to a picturesque harbor and arguably the best seafood restaurants in the country.
- Agadir (573 km / 356 mi). Located in Southern Morocco, this primarily Berber-speaking city lures visitors with interesting museums and well-preserved historic sites. Agadir is also near some of the best surfing spots in Morocco and stunning nature like that found in the Paradise Valley.
- Casablanca (112 km / 69 mi). The largest city of Morocco might not have the historic appeal of Marrakesh or Fez, but its high pace of life and many entertainment opportunities keep attracting guests from all over the world.
Rabat Airport (RBA)
- IATA: RBA
- ICAO: GMME
- Name: Rabat Airport (RBA)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Passengers (per year): 923,576
- Distance from City: 4.3 miles / 7 km NE of town
Top 20 Locations near Rabat Airport
Car Rental from $12.66 per day0.3 km / 0.2 miles away
Car Rental in Rabat (Downtown) from $12.31 per day0.4 km / 0.3 miles away
Car Rental in Rabat (Downtown) from $12.66 per day0.4 km / 0.3 miles away
Car Rental at Agdal Train Station from $12.66 per day2.4 km / 1.5 miles away
Car Rental in Mohammedia (Downtown) from $54.19 per day62.2 km / 38.6 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Voyageurs Train Station from $54.19 per day84.4 km / 52.5 miles away
Car Rental at Casa-Port Train Station from $12.66 per day85.5 km / 53.1 miles away
Car Rental in Casablanca (Downtown) from $9.36 per day86.6 km / 53.8 miles away
Car Rental at Casablanca Airport Mohammed V from $9.36 per day100.4 km / 62.4 miles away
Car Rental in Fez (Downtown) from $9.36 per day169.1 km / 105.1 miles away
Car Rental at Fez Airport from $9.36 per day171.6 km / 106.6 miles away
Car Rental at Tangier Airport from $9.36 per day207.8 km / 129.1 miles away
Car Rental in Tangier (Downtown) from $9.36 per day217.3 km / 135.0 miles away
Car Rental at Tanger Ville Train Station from $15.61 per day217.4 km / 135.1 miles away
Car Rental Tangier Port Ville from $14.05 per day218.4 km / 135.7 miles away
Car Rental in Marrakesh (Downtown) from $9.36 per day286.5 km / 178.0 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakech Train Station from $12.66 per day287.5 km / 178.6 miles away
Car Rental at Marrakesh Airport from $9.36 per day290.5 km / 180.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ouarzazate Airport from $10.48 per day342.3 km / 212.7 miles away
Car Rental at Nador Airport from $16.19 per day365.2 km / 226.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Rabat Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Rabat Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Rabat Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Thrifty||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|WANALOU||Kia Picanto||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|AirCar||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|WANALOU||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|WANALOU||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Toyota Yaris||4||2||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Peugeot 208||4||3||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Suzuki Celerio||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 25 Suppliers at Rabat Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email