Car Hire at Casablanca Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Get your hire car at Casablanca Airport! Then drive to the centre of Casablanca, park north of Place des Nations Unies and visit the Old Medina! While not as spectacular as the medinas in Marrakesh and Fez, it’s a great place to soak in some local atmosphere. Afterwards, visit the King Hassan II Mosque. It’s relatively new but features the tallest minaret in the world. There are also beautiful older mosques throughout Casablanca, which you can easily drive to in your hire car.
The city’s eclectic architecture reveals its varied history. A prime example is the Spanish-Moorish building, Mahkama du Pacha. Aïn Diab Beach is an ideal place to relax, swim, and enjoy watersports. And the Hammam Turkish baths are a must-see — but only for women; men aren’t allowed.
Casablanca is a great destination, and the surrounding region has even more to offer, so why not get a longer-term rental? You can check out the beaches near El Jadida and Safi. But if you’re visiting during the colder months, drive farther south to surfing villages around Agadir where it’s warm enough to swim in the ocean year-round. Head inland to Marrakesh or drive even farther to the Sahara Desert. You can even pick up your rental car at Casablanca Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Casablanca Airport is also known as Mohammed V International Airport, Aéroport International Mohammed V, and Matar Muhammad al-Khamis ad-Dowaly.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 40 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 38 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 20 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - starting at £ 74 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 120 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 17 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 71 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Marrakesh (223 km / 138 mi). One of the most fascinating cities of North Africa, Marrakesh is best known for Djemaa el-Fnaa, its atmospheric market square. The city has a lot of other landmarks as well, and the High Atlas mountains are just a short ride away.
- Fez (321 km / 199 mi). Nearly as legendary as Marrakesh, Fez (sometimes also written as Fes) is best-known for its well-preserved medina or old town, traditional tanneries, madrasas or religious schools, and impressive mosques.
- Tangier (365 km / 227 mi). Located in the northwestern corner of Morocco just a stone’s throw from Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean, the labyrinthine streets of Tangier have always attracted artists, writers, and musicians. One of the most atmospheric places in the country, visiting Tangier can be a highlight of any trip.
- Rabat (114 km / 71 mi). The capital of Morocco, Rabat is best known for its political prowess, but the city also has plenty for a traveller to enjoy, like the Kasbah (or fortress) of the Oudaias, Hassan Tower and the Royal Mausoleum and a number of nearby beaches.
- Agadir (447 km / 278 mi). Located in Southwest Morocco, Agadir is home to interesting architecture and museums dedicated to the local Berber culture. The city is also near the famous oasis of Paradise Valley, as well as Taghazout, Morocco’s unofficial surfing capital.
- Nador (625 km / 388 mi). Located in Morocco’s Oriental province not far from the border with Algeria, Nador is famous for its many beautiful nearby beaches. A number of impressive nature areas are also nearby.
Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- IATA: CMN
- ICAO: GMMN
- Name: Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- Size: Large Airport
- Flights per year: 69,119
- Passengers (per year): 8,180,083
- Distance from the city centre: 18.6 miles / 30 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 15 Destinations around Casablanca Airport
Casablanca Hotel Sofitel starting at £ 40.84 per day0.8 km / 0.5 miles away
Casablanca Hotel Novotel starting at £ 40.84 per day0.8 km / 0.5 miles away
Casablanca Mowenpick Hotel starting at £ 40.84 per day1.0 km / 0.7 miles away
Casa-Port Railway Station starting at £ 5.52 per day1.1 km / 0.7 miles away
Casablanca Hotel Club Val d'Anfa starting at £ 40.84 per day5.4 km / 3.3 miles away
Casablanca Nouaceur starting at £ 7.55 per day25.4 km / 15.8 miles away
Rabat The View Hotel starting at £ 10.21 per day80.3 km / 49.9 miles away
Rabat Agdal Ryad starting at £ 10.21 per day83.3 km / 51.8 miles away
Rabat Hotel Sofitel Jardin des Roses starting at £ 10.21 per day84.7 km / 52.6 miles away
Le Pietri Urban Hotel starting at £ 7.17 per day86.8 km / 53.9 miles away
Theatre National Mohammed V starting at £ 7.17 per day86.9 km / 54.0 miles away
Marrakesh Airport starting at £ 5.28 per day224.1 km / 139.3 miles away
Marrakesh Agdal starting at £ 16.77 per day224.9 km / 139.8 miles away
Fez Airport starting at £ 6.08 per day247.2 km / 153.6 miles away
Tangier Airport starting at £ 5.63 per day284.0 km / 176.4 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Casablanca Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Casablanca Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Casablanca Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|LocationAuto||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|DiRent||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|DiRent||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Optimo Rent||Dacia Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Peugeot 107||5||1||Small cars|
|LocationAuto||Chevrolet Spark||5||1||Small cars|