Car Hire at Casablanca Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
The largest and most developed city in Morocco, Casablanca is also one of the country’s most interesting travel destinations. While it is significantly more modern and Western-like than, say, Marrakech and Fez and might therefore lack something of the historical charm of these two cities, Casablanca makes up for it with its own set of delights, as well as access to a number of exciting day trip destinations. With that in mind, these are three of the most interesting travel attractions in and around it:
- King Hassan II Mosque. Built in the 1990s, this imposing house of prayer is, according to some estimates, either the largest or the second-largest mosque in Africa. What can be said definitively is that it is a truly fascinating landmark and no visit to Casablanca would be complete without seeing it. Best-known for its minaret that reaches the blinding heights of 210 m (690 feet), the mosque is just as interesting to explore from inside.
- Museum of Moroccan Judaism. For centuries, Morocco was home to a large and thriving Jewish community, and Casablanca was no exception. Most of the Jews left during the 20th century and only several hundreds of them remain, but their heritage is honored by the Museum of Moroccan Judaism, the only of its kind in the country. There is also a small section on the traditions of the folklore of Morocco’s native Berber people.
- El Jadida. A scenic city on the shore, El Jadida is a popular travel destination for foreign visitors and Moroccans alike. Known for its long public beaches and serene atmosphere than stands in marked contrast to that of Casablanca, El Jadida is also home to Manzagão, a UNESCO-recognized Portuguese settlement of the 16th century, as well as the Portuguese Cistern, an atmospheric former warehouse that has been turned into a tourist attraction. The drive from Casablanca to El Jadida takes about 90 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 21 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 10 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 15 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 7 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 15 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 27 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 6 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 13 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Marrakesh (223 km / 138 mi). One of the most fascinating cities of North Africa, Marrakesh is best known for Djemaa el-Fnaa, its atmospheric market square. The city has a lot of other landmarks as well, and the High Atlas mountains are just a short ride away.
- Fez (321 km / 199 mi). Nearly as legendary as Marrakesh, Fez (sometimes also written as Fes) is best-known for its well-preserved medina or old town, traditional tanneries, madrasas or religious schools, and impressive mosques.
- Tangier (365 km / 227 mi). Located in the northwestern corner of Morocco just a stone’s throw from Spain on the other side of the Mediterranean, the labyrinthine streets of Tangier have always attracted artists, writers, and musicians. One of the most atmospheric places in the country, visiting Tangier can be a highlight of any trip.
- Rabat (114 km / 71 mi). The capital of Morocco, Rabat is best known for its political prowess, but the city also has plenty for a traveller to enjoy, like the Kasbah (or fortress) of the Oudaias, Hassan Tower and the Royal Mausoleum and a number of nearby beaches.
- Agadir (447 km / 278 mi). Located in Southwest Morocco, Agadir is home to interesting architecture and museums dedicated to the local Berber culture. The city is also near the famous oasis of Paradise Valley, as well as Taghazout, Morocco’s unofficial surfing capital.
- Nador (625 km / 388 mi). Located in Morocco’s Oriental province not far from the border with Algeria, Nador is famous for its many beautiful nearby beaches. A number of impressive nature areas are also nearby.
- IATA: CMN
- ICAO: GMMN
- Name: Casablanca Airport Mohammed V (CMN)
- Distance from the city centre: 18.6 miles / 30 km
Top 11 Destinations around Casablanca Airport
Car Hire in Casablanca (Downtown) starting at £ 7.57 per day25.1 km / 15.6 miles away
Car Hire at Casa-Port Railway Station starting at £ 10.09 per day25.9 km / 16.1 miles away
Car Hire at Rabat Airport starting at £ 7.75 per day108.6 km / 67.5 miles away
Car Hire in Marrakech (Downtown) starting at £ 5.61 per day196.5 km / 122.1 miles away
Car Hire at Marrakech Airport starting at £ 6.06 per day200.2 km / 124.4 miles away
Car Hire at Fes Airport starting at £ 5.30 per day249.7 km / 155.2 miles away
Car Hire at Tanger Airport starting at £ 5.85 per day303.8 km / 188.8 miles away
Car Hire in Tangier (Downtown) starting at £ 7.81 per day314.0 km / 195.1 miles away
Car Hire at Agadir Airport starting at £ 7.65 per day379.6 km / 235.9 miles away
Car Hire at Nador Airport starting at £ 15.68 per day456.7 km / 283.8 miles away
Car Hire at Oujda Airport starting at £ 15.68 per day545.1 km / 338.7 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
In which month is car hire at Casablanca Airport the most affordable?
This information can help you determine the low season. But note that these prices are only averages. The cost of your hire is determined by the type of car you select, the length of time you hire it for and how much in advance you book. Simply type in your dates in the form at the top of the page in order to find out the exact prices.
What’s the usual hire length for renters at Casablanca Airport?
Which time of year sees the highest demand for car hire at Casablanca Airport?
Car Hire Information
|Popular suppliers||AirCar, Locationauto, United Rent A Car, Budget, DiRent|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, People Carriers|
|Lowest price||£ 6 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||United Rent A Car|
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Sandero||5||2||Small cars|
|Locationauto||Renault Clio||5||1||Medium cars|
|AirCar||Kia Picanto||4||1||Medium cars|
|Prepaid Car Rental||Dacia Logan||4||2||Small cars|
|AirCar||Kia Picanto||4||2||Medium cars|
|Locationauto||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|United Rent A Car||Dacia Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Locationauto||Chevrolet Spark||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.