Car Rental at Corfu Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Perhaps the most famous island to the west of the Greek mainland, the virtues of Corfu are no secret to an international traveler. From classical and medieval heritage to scenic nature and gorgeous beaches, there are plenty of reasons to visit. These are five of Corfu’s most interesting attractions:
- Liston. The neighborhood best known for its architecture is located at one end of Spianada, the iconic square of Corfu Town. Unique to Greece, many buildings in it were built at the beginning of the 19th century during the very brief period of the Napoleonic rule of the Ionian islands — they are said to be aimed to imitate the architecture of the famous Rivoli street of central Paris.
- Lefkimmi. There are many famous beaches in Corfu, such as Sidari and Agios Stefanos, usually known for the busy resorts that surround them, but if you’re looking for a bit more peace and quiet, head to the village of Lefkimmi in the southern part of the island. Known for its calm waters and relaxed atmosphere, its sandy beaches are just a 45-minute drive from Corfu Town.
- Monasteries. Although just a short drive away from either coast, the interior of Corfu remains unexplored by most foreign visitors. If you feel like getting off the beaten track, one of the best ways to do that is to explore the many Greek Orthodox monasteries that can be found in the inland area of the island. Often located in spectacularly hilly settings, they also offer important lessons about the history and culture of Corfu — one good example is the abandoned Saint Paraskevi monastery located on the edge of Vikos Gorge, just a 20-minute drive southwest of Corfu Town.
- Lakones. A charming hilltop village on the eastern coast of Corfu, its traditional stone houses date back to the 18th and 19th centuries.
An old donkey trail connects Paleokastritsa with Lakones and offers a well-marked path through the woodlands. The views over the Ionian from Lakones are some of the best on the island.
- Nymfes. Located in the heart of the island’s northern interior, the highland village is known for its lush greenery, springs, and waterfalls; it is this serene scenery that probably attracted the water nymphs who give the settlement its name. While no sightings of the legendary maidens can be guaranteed, the 50-minute drive from Corfu Town is nonetheless worth the effort.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Corfu Airport (CFU)
- IATA: CFU
- ICAO: LGKR
- Name: Corfu Airport (CFU)
- Distance from city: 1.2 miles / 2 km
Top 20 Locations near Corfu Airport
Car Rental at Corfu Port from $14.20 per day2.6 km / 1.6 miles away
Car Rental at Corfu Cruise Terminal from $347.25 per day2.9 km / 1.8 miles away
Car Rental at Barbati Village from $347.25 per day13.3 km / 8.3 miles away
Car Rental at Ioannina Airport from $10.63 per day78.7 km / 48.9 miles away
Car Rental at Preveza Airport from $7.75 per day105.2 km / 65.4 miles away
Car Rental in Lefkada (Downtown) from $13.22 per day109.6 km / 68.1 miles away
Car Rental at Kefalonia Fiskardo Port from $7.26 per day139.1 km / 86.4 miles away
Car Rental at Kefalonia Argostoli Port from $20.05 per day165.0 km / 102.5 miles away
Car Rental at Kefalonia Airport from $7.05 per day172.5 km / 107.2 miles away
Car Rental at Kefalonia Pessada Port from $8.15 per day176.2 km / 109.5 miles away
Car Rental at Zakynthos Airport from $11.46 per day222.5 km / 138.3 miles away
Car Rental at Volos Airport from $15.89 per day251.3 km / 156.2 miles away
Car Rental at Thessaloniki Airport from $3.76 per day279.6 km / 173.7 miles away
Car Rental in Thessaloniki (Downtown) from $10.27 per day281.6 km / 175.0 miles away
Car Rental at Thessaloniki Port from $33.22 per day281.6 km / 175.0 miles away
Car Rental at Skiathos Port from $17.02 per day311.4 km / 193.5 miles away
Car Rental at Skiathos Airport from $15.89 per day312.3 km / 194.1 miles away
Car Rental at Kalamata Airport from $9.14 per day336.7 km / 209.2 miles away
Car Rental at Piraeus Port from $12.83 per day372.0 km / 231.2 miles away
Car Rental at Athens Port from $14.61 per day372.1 km / 231.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Corfu Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Corfu Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Corfu Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||King's Car Rental, Dirent a car Greece, SKG Rent A Car, Yours Car Rental, Alma Car Hire|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$6 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alma Car Hire||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|SKG Rent A Car||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|Yours Car Rental||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|King's Car Rental||Toyota Aygo||4||1||Small cars|
|Yours Car Rental||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Dirent a car Greece||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|ACARENT||Toyota Aygo||5||1||Small cars|
|CarQ||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|A2S Car Rental||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.