Car Hire at Corfu Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Ruled over centuries by the Ancient Greeks, Romans, Venetians and French, it is now the British tourists who travel by the thousands to this idyllic island every year to enjoy all that it has to offer. As famous for its beaches as it is for its eclectic architecture and fantastic cuisine, Corfu has something for everyone. Here’s our pick of its best attractions:
- Beaches. Named after a legendary water nymph, it is no surprise that Corfu boasts some truly spectacular coastline. Highlights include the popular resort of Sidari on the northern coast, idyllic Chalikounas in the west, and quaint Dasia in the east. The best beaches, though, can be found by getting in a car and simply driving around and looking for unique, untamed spots yourself — you’re on an island, after all, so there’s plenty to choose from.
- Castles. Corfu is not a large island — there are only about 100,000 year-round inhabitants — but its long history has ensured that there’s an absolute wealth of spectacular castles to be found, many of which are open for visitors. From the clifftop Angelokastro to the Venetian-built Neo Frourio and Byzantine Gardiki, the island’s architecture is not to be missed.
- Museums. In addition to architecture, there are also many interesting museums on the island. Some visitors consider the Archaeological Museum, located in Corfu Town, to be the standout amongst them as it offers a great collection of Ancient Greek artefacts; others prefer the Museum of Asian Art or the Byzantine Museum of Antivouniotissa. Whether you’re looking for a change of pace from beach life or want to learn more about Corfu’s history, the island’s museums are very much worth a visit.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of hire car
- Large cars - starting at £ 32 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 30 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 55 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 17 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 57 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
Corfu Airport (CFU)
- IATA: CFU
- ICAO: LGKR
- Name: Corfu Airport (CFU)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Flights per year: 22,547
- Passengers (per year): 2,918,434
- Distance from the city centre: 1.2 miles / 2 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Corfu Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Corfu Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Corfu Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Global Rent a Car||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|ACARENT||Peugeot 108||4||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Suzuki Alto||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C1||4||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Toyota Aygo||2||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Alamo||Suzuki Celerio||4||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Fiat Panda||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.