How it works:
Book a car on Discover Cars. Within 24 hours of booking, if you are able to find a better rate than on Discover Cars on any other website, simply submit a claim by email.
To claim this Guarantee, you must send an email to our Customer Support department at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details:
- Your reservation number with Discover Cars
- Date, time and rental period
- The link to the website where you found the cheaper rate(s); and the name of the other car rental broker
- A screen shot that includes the date, car type, and rate(s) provided by that website
What’s the deadline to submit my claim?
- You must submit your claim to email@example.com within 24 hours of completing your booking.
- You can expect a response to your claim within 72 hours.
The offer on Discover Cars and the offer from the other car rental supplier have to:
- be exactly the same. This means that the destination, the pick up and drop off stations, the rental period, car category, add-on extras, additional costs (taxes and fees) and the insurance package must all be identical.
- be in the same currency.
- have similar booking conditions (eg, provisions concerning advance reservation, rebooking conditions and cancellation policy) that coincide with the booking terms and conditions on Discover Cars
The Best Price Guarantee is not valid for:
- bookings made on request;
- competitive prices submitted after 24hrs of the Discover Cars booking;
- bookings made through travel agencies or partner websites;
- bookings in combination with discounts or other promotions;
- rates for rentals beyond 28 days.
Our Customer Support Department will verify the offer from the other company and, if all the information is correct, we will give you a 10% discount on your next reservation with Discover Cars.
! Discover Cars reserves the right to change the terms of the best price guarantee or terminate it at any time without a prior notice.