Car Rental at Olbia Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The main city on Sardinia’s northeastern coast, Olbia is also one of the island’s most interesting attractions. With a well-connected international airport, a wealth of beautiful beaches, and also no shortage of historic charms, the city has been growing steadily as a tourist destination. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Costa Smeralda. Stretching about 20 km (12.5 miles) north of Olbia, the Emerald Coast is the number one reason why thousands of tourists visit this part of Sardinia. The popular resort area has been called a millionaire’s playground and can indeed be more pricey than some other coastal areas around northern Sardinia, but those looking for a glamorous Mediterranean holiday will feel right at home. Either way, getting a rental car gives you the opportunity to stay outside of the Costa Smeralda but still visit it on a day trip should you like to do so.
- Churches. While not as opulent as those in Rome or Naples, Olbia’s many beautiful houses of prayer are worthy sightseeing destinations for your trip. These include San Simplicio Basilica, which is located on a site that predates Christianity itself, St. Paul the Apostle Church with its colorful dome, and a number of smaller churches scattered around the Olbia’s beautiful Old Town.
- Tomba di Giganti. Sardinia is known for its megalithic structures left by the mysterious Nuragic civilization which predate even the early Romans; some are located in and around Olbia, including the Tombs of Giants. Other historic attractions around the city include the Archaeological Museum with a collection focused on the remains of ships that have met their fate on the shores of Sardinia over the millennia.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $41 per day
- Station wagons - from $54 per day
- Large cars - from $61 per day
- Medium cars - from $45 per day
- Premium cars - from $216 per day
- Small cars - from $36 per day
- SUVs - from $56 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Cagliari (261 km / 162 mi)
- Alghero (135 km / 84 mi)
- Figari (99 km / 61 mi)
- Sassari (101 km / 63 mi)
Olbia Airport (OLB)
- IATA: OLB
- ICAO: LIEO
- Name: Olbia Airport (OLB)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 28,272
- Passengers (per year): 2,240,016
- Distance from City: 1.9 miles / 3 km SSE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Olbia Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Olbia Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Olbia Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Sicily By Car||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Lancia Ypsilon||5||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat Panda||5||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Locauto||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Noleggiare||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.