Car Rental at Alghero Fertilia Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
As known for its Catalonian heritage as it is for the beautiful beaches that surround it, Alghero is one of the most popular Sardinian destinations. In addition to being a lovely place in its own right, Alghero can also serve as a hub for exploring the northwestern part of that Mediterranean island. These are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Churches. As typical for an Italian city, Alghero is rich in sacred architecture, with several churches being among its most recognizable landmarks. The most notable among them is arguably the Cathedral of St. Marcy the Immaculate (also known simply as Alghero Cathedral), a fine example of Catalan Gothic style.
- Coral Museum. Located in a classy Art Nouveau villa, this museum focuses on the life of these unique marine inhabitants, their role in the local ecosystems, and their historical and cultural importance for Sardinians. Called the red gold, coral fishing had a huge importance in the development of Alghero and trade with other communities around the Mediterranean.
- Capo Caccia. There are many lovely beaches around Alghero, but one of the main coastal attractions is, in fact, Capo Caccia, a dramatically steep cliff with a historical lighthouse on top of it. The most curious visitors will also follow the 656 steps of the cape’s staircase to access Neptune’s Grotto, a cave of stalactites. The cape is at the edge of the Porto Conte Nature Park and can be reached from Alghero in about 40 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $29 per day
- Station wagons - from $33 per day
- Large cars - from $21 per day
- Medium cars - from $14 per day
- Vans - from $33 per day
- Premium cars - from $66 per day
- Small cars - from $11 per day
- SUVs - from $17 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Alghero Fertilia Airport (AHO)
- IATA: AHO
- ICAO: LIEA
- Name: Alghero Fertilia Airport (AHO)
- Distance from city: 5.6 miles / 9 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Alghero Fertilia Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Alghero Fertilia Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Alghero Fertilia Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Viaggiare, Welcome Cars, Italy Car Rent, Felirent, Noleggiare|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$11 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Welcome Cars||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Felirent||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Ecovia||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Locauto||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Felirent||Fiat 500||2||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.