Car Rental at Bodrum Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the most famous coastal towns of Turkey, Bodrum provides access to some of the loveliest Aegean beaches to be found. Equally important, however, is its historical heritage that spans several millennia. Here are three ideas for your trip:
- Bodrum Castle. One of the most impressive castles in the Turkish Mediterranean, it dates back to the early 15th century when it was built by the Knights Hospitaller order who ruled the area at the time. Located right on the coast, it is one of the most recognizable landmarks of Bodrum and provides a collection of historical artifacts, as well as great views of the sea below.
- Bodrum Amphitheater. Travel even further back in history and you’ll discover Bodrum Amphitheater, which was finished by the Ancient Romans, although its construction began even centuries before that. Also known as the Theater of Halicarnassus (Bodrum’s Greek name), it was last renovated in the 1990s and nowadays frequently hosts concerts and other events, providing space for an audience of over 12,000.
- Bodrum Museum of Archaeology. Sunk by storms, pirates, and enemy ships over the millennia, there are countless wrecks in the Mediterranean. Some of those in the Bodrum area that have been excavated can be found in this highly original museum, making it one of the highlights of any visit to the city.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $15 per day
- Large cars - from $12 per day
- Medium cars - from $11 per day
- Vans - from $23 per day
- Premium cars - from $72 per day
- Small cars - from $11 per day
- SUVs - from $24 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Istanbul (663 km / 412 mi). Located in both Europe and Asia and often also seen as a cultural bridge between the two continents, Istanbul is one of the most impressive cities in the world. The city doesn’t lack in famous landmarks like the Hagia Sophia and Theodosian Walls, but the best way to enjoy it is to simply roam the narrow side streets of its old neighborhoods, haggle with local merchants, and relax at a shisha bar.
- Antalya (390 km / 242 mi). The coastal city Antalya is Turkey’s most famous beach resort and attracts millions of lovers of sun and sea every summer. Lesser known is the fact that Antalya is also a place of epic history that continues to live through sites like Hadrian's Gate and the Aspendos amphitheater.
- Marmaris (129 km / 80 mi). Another beach paradise, Marmaris is a little more quiet (and, some would argue, a little more idyllic) than Bodrum and Antalya. Other delights of the city includes a great choice of the traditional Turkish baths and the little coastal villages along the Marmaris Peninsula. Marmaris is also a great place for diving.
- Izmir (239 km / 148 mi). A bustling metropolis with great history, Turkey’s third-largest city is a place that leaves an impression on everyone. Izmir Archaeological Museum and Izmir Agora Open Air Museum are two great places to learn about the times when Ancient Greeks still inhabited these shores, while Kadifekale Castle is one of the most impressive fortresses in Turkey.
- Eskisehir (551 km / 342 mi). A large inland city, Eskisehir might lack some of the immediately noticeable attractions that Istanbul, Antalya, or Izmir have. Nevertheless, the city has it fair share of delights, from the impressive ancient Phrygian rock carvings to many hot springs and the well-preserved Temple of Zeus is nearby Aizanoi.
- Ankara (706 km / 438 mi). The capital of Turkey, Ankara is best-known for its political stature, but more and more travelers are discovering the city’s touristic appeal. Landmarks in Ankara include the Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Ethnography Museum, Ataturk’s Mausoleum, and the Ankara Aviation Museum.
Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- IATA: BJV
- ICAO: LTFE
- Name: Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- Distance from city: 11.2 miles / 18 km
Top 20 Locations near Bodrum Airport
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $9.68 per day116.7 km / 72.5 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport from $8.15 per day124.1 km / 77.1 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $20.91 per day189.2 km / 117.6 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport International Arrivals from $5.48 per day281.0 km / 174.6 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Beylikduzu from $16.54 per day425.6 km / 264.5 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $15.22 per day426.4 km / 265.0 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $9.55 per day429.7 km / 267.0 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Pendik from $15.11 per day429.9 km / 267.1 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Kadikoy from $15.79 per day432.3 km / 268.6 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul (Downtown) from $14.21 per day435.0 km / 270.3 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Taksim from $16.54 per day436.2 km / 271.0 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $21.48 per day438.9 km / 272.7 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $16.30 per day441.1 km / 274.1 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport from $12.42 per day457.2 km / 284.1 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $12.96 per day562.4 km / 349.5 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $12.24 per day636.9 km / 395.8 miles away
Car Rental at Adana Airport from $17.17 per day675.8 km / 419.9 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri International Airport from $14.66 per day706.3 km / 438.9 miles away
Car Rental at Gaziantep Airport from $25.87 per day870.7 km / 541.0 miles away
Car Rental at Samsun Airport from $18.73 per day885.8 km / 550.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bodrum Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bodrum Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bodrum Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Hello Car Rental, Wish Car Rental, WindyCar, Nissa Car Rental, GreenMotion|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$11 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Hello Car Rental||Fiat Egea||4||4||Medium cars|
|Central Rent A Car||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Wish Car Rental||Peugeot 301||4||3||Medium cars|
|Wish Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Peugeot 301||4||4||Large cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||3||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|WindyCar||Hyundai i20||5||3||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
|Nissa Car Rental||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.