Car Rental at Bodrum Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Bodrum Airport is also known as Milas Airport, Milas–Bodrum Airport, Muğla Bodrum Airport, and Milas–Bodrum Havalimanı.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $28 per day
- Large cars - from $28 per day
- Medium cars - from $27 per day
- Premium cars - from $86 per day
- Small cars - from $21 per day
- SUVs - from $60 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Istanbul (663 km / 412 mi). Located in both Europe and Asia and often also seen as a cultural bridge between the two continents, Istanbul is one of the most impressive cities in the world. The city doesn’t lack in famous landmarks like the Hagia Sophia and Theodosian Walls, but the best way to enjoy it is to simply roam the narrow side streets of its old neighborhoods, haggle with local merchants, and relax at a shisha bar.
- Antalya (390 km / 242 mi). The coastal city Antalya is Turkey’s most famous beach resort and attracts millions of lovers of sun and sea every summer. Lesser known is the fact that Antalya is also a place of epic history that continues to live through sites like Hadrian's Gate and the Aspendos amphitheater.
- Marmaris (129 km / 80 mi). Another beach paradise, Marmaris is a little more quiet (and, some would argue, a little more idyllic) than Bodrum and Antalya. Other delights of the city includes a great choice of the traditional Turkish baths and the little coastal villages along the Marmaris Peninsula. Marmaris is also a great place for diving.
- Izmir (239 km / 148 mi). A bustling metropolis with great history, Turkey’s third-largest city is a place that leaves an impression on everyone. Izmir Archaeological Museum and Izmir Agora Open Air Museum are two great places to learn about the times when Ancient Greeks still inhabited these shores, while Kadifekale Castle is one of the most impressive fortresses in Turkey.
- Eskisehir (551 km / 342 mi). A large inland city, Eskisehir might lack some of the immediately noticeable attractions that Istanbul, Antalya, or Izmir have. Nevertheless, the city has it fair share of delights, from the impressive ancient Phrygian rock carvings to many hot springs and the well-preserved Temple of Zeus is nearby Aizanoi.
- Ankara (706 km / 438 mi). The capital of Turkey, Ankara is best-known for its political stature, but more and more travelers are discovering the city’s touristic appeal. Landmarks in Ankara include the Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Ethnography Museum, Ataturk’s Mausoleum, and the Ankara Aviation Museum.
Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- IATA: BJV
- ICAO: LTFE
- Name: Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- Size: Large Airport
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 20 Locations near Bodrum Airport
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $10.97 per day126.6 km / 78.6 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport from $10.12 per day141.1 km / 87.7 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $18.68 per day216.9 km / 134.8 miles away
Car Rental Antalya Başaran Hotel from $37.06 per day293.1 km / 182.1 miles away
Car Rental Antalya Akra Barut Hotel from $37.06 per day293.4 km / 182.3 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport from $9.01 per day299.8 km / 186.3 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $24.37 per day442.2 km / 274.8 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Yenibosna from $13.50 per day455.4 km / 283.0 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport Sabiha Gokcen from $10.97 per day458.5 km / 284.9 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Pendik from $15.25 per day458.6 km / 284.9 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Kadikoy from $22.81 per day460.5 km / 286.1 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Bagcılar from $13.50 per day462.2 km / 287.2 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Taksim from $12.92 per day464.0 km / 288.3 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $18.28 per day464.4 km / 288.6 miles away
Car Rental Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $15.87 per day469.0 km / 291.4 miles away
Car Rental at Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport from $49.48 per day481.4 km / 299.2 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport from $10.97 per day484.3 km / 300.9 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $11.76 per day592.8 km / 368.4 miles away
Car Rental Mersin West from $26.11 per day632.1 km / 392.8 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $15.67 per day663.5 km / 412.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Bodrum Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Bodrum Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Bodrum Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Citroen C-Elysee||4||1||Small cars|
|Pandora||Dacia Lodgy||5||1||People Carriers/Vans|
|Goldcar||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Pandora||Peugeot 301||5||1||Large cars|
|Europcar||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|