Car Rental at Bodrum Airport
500+ Trusted Providers:
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
The above prices are only approximate and were last updated at 02:03 on 2021-03-01. Prices may vary based on the booking dates, length of rental, and car class.
Speed limit out of town
Speed limit within town
Acceptable limit of BAC
Airport Car Rental
Bodrum Airport is also known as Milas Airport, Milas–Bodrum Airport, Muğla Bodrum Airport, and Milas–Bodrum Havalimanı.
Top international routes
SunExpress, Pegasus Airlines, Jet2.com, Turkish Airlines, easyJet, and Anadolujet
The domestic terminal (İç Hatlar) and the international terminal (Dış Hatlar) are close to each other and you can walk between them.
Bodrum Airport is about 36 km (22 mi) northeast of Bodrum. Motorway D330 and Dr. Mümtaz Ataman Cd. are the main roads connecting the airport to the city.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $27 per day
- Large cars - from $27 per day
- Medium cars - from $26 per day
- Premium cars - from $82 per day
- Small cars - from $20 per day
- SUVs - from $58 per day
Car rental desks
Many are in the arrivals hall of the domestic terminal. The exact location of your car rental provider's desk will be listed on your Confirmation Voucher.
Services and facilities
You’ll find all kinds of shops, including duty-free outlets in the international terminal, as well as restaurants, coffee shops, and snack bars. There are also several banks with ATMs, baby changing facilities, medical aid centers in both terminals, a lost and found office, a prayer room, and a post office. Travelers with reduced mobility should contact their airline in advance to find out how to receive help at the airport.
Nearest gas station
Lukoil gas station, located at Dörttepe Mahallesi, 48670 Milas/Muğla, can be reached in about six minutes. There are other gas stations near the airport and on the way to Bodrum.
Popular one-way rentals
- Istanbul (663 km / 412 mi). Located in both Europe and Asia and often also seen as a cultural bridge between the two continents, Istanbul is one of the most impressive cities in the world. The city doesn’t lack in famous landmarks like the Hagia Sophia and Theodosian Walls, but the best way to enjoy it is to simply roam the narrow side streets of its old neighborhoods, haggle with local merchants, and relax at a shisha bar.
- Antalya (390 km / 242 mi). The coastal city Antalya is Turkey’s most famous beach resort and attracts millions of lovers of sun and sea every summer. Lesser known is the fact that Antalya is also a place of epic history that continues to live through sites like Hadrian's Gate and the Aspendos amphitheater.
- Marmaris (129 km / 80 mi). Another beach paradise, Marmaris is a little more quiet (and, some would argue, a little more idyllic) than Bodrum and Antalya. Other delights of the city includes a great choice of the traditional Turkish baths and the little coastal villages along the Marmaris Peninsula. Marmaris is also a great place for diving.
- Izmir (239 km / 148 mi). A bustling metropolis with great history, Turkey’s third-largest city is a place that leaves an impression on everyone. Izmir Archaeological Museum and Izmir Agora Open Air Museum are two great places to learn about the times when Ancient Greeks still inhabited these shores, while Kadifekale Castle is one of the most impressive fortresses in Turkey.
- Eskisehir (551 km / 342 mi). A large inland city, Eskisehir might lack some of the immediately noticeable attractions that Istanbul, Antalya, or Izmir have. Nevertheless, the city has it fair share of delights, from the impressive ancient Phrygian rock carvings to many hot springs and the well-preserved Temple of Zeus is nearby Aizanoi.
- Ankara (706 km / 438 mi). The capital of Turkey, Ankara is best-known for its political stature, but more and more travelers are discovering the city’s touristic appeal. Landmarks in Ankara include the Kocatepe Mosque, Ankara Ethnography Museum, Ataturk’s Mausoleum, and the Ankara Aviation Museum.
Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- IATA: BJV
- ICAO: LTFE
- Name: Bodrum Airport (BJV)
- Size: Large Airport
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 19 Locations near Bodrum Airport
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $10.51 per day125.2 km / 77.8 miles away
Car Rental at Izmir Airport from $9.70 per day143.2 km / 89.0 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $17.90 per day216.9 km / 134.8 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Başaran Hotel from $35.52 per day292.1 km / 181.5 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Akra Barut Hotel from $35.52 per day292.4 km / 181.7 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport International Arrivals from $8.64 per day298.9 km / 185.7 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $23.36 per day441.0 km / 274.0 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Yenibosna from $12.94 per day457.1 km / 284.1 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $10.51 per day460.1 km / 285.9 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Pendik from $14.62 per day460.2 km / 285.9 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Kadikoy from $21.86 per day462.2 km / 287.2 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Bagcılar from $12.94 per day464.0 km / 288.3 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $17.52 per day464.0 km / 288.3 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Taksim from $12.38 per day465.7 km / 289.4 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $15.21 per day470.7 km / 292.5 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport from $10.51 per day486.0 km / 302.0 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $11.27 per day593.4 km / 368.7 miles away
Car Rental in Mersin West from $25.03 per day631.2 km / 392.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $15.02 per day663.3 km / 412.1 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Bodrum Airport?
The cost of renting a car at Bodrum Airport depends on the time of year. This graph compares month-to-month price changes to help you find the best deal.
Average Rental Price at Bodrum Airport
The cheapest time of the year to rent a vehicle at Bodrum Airport is February when prices for an Economy class start from $15.09. You can see that this is 70% cheaper than the yearly average and 83% cheaper than renting a car in November (when rental prices start at $89.04 for a Compact class). Knowing this can help you find the best price. But remember that these are average numbers. The exact cost of your rental will depend on your rental length and on how far in advance you book the car. Enter your travel dates at the top of the page to see exact prices and offers!
What’s the most popular rental length at Bodrum Airport?
Travel length differs from one month to another: in January the average rental period is 11 days, while in October, the average rental period is only 6 days.
Average Rental Length
Which is the busiest car rental month at Bodrum Airport?
Travelers are most likely to rent a car at Bodrum Airport in July, while the fewest number of travelers rent in December.
Popularity by Monthly Searches
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Fiat Egea||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Pandora||Peugeot 301||5||1||Large cars|
|AddCar||Fiat Linea||5||3||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Pandora||Fiat Egea||5||1||Large cars|
Top 20 Suppliers at Bodrum Airport in 2021
Milas Bodrum Karayolu, Güllük Kavşağı, Milas Bodrum Havalimanı Kavşağı, Aşcıoğlu Petrol İstasyonu İçi, 48200 Milas
$15 - $59
$16 - $49
Milas–Bodrum Airport,Milas Bodrum Havaalanı, Milas, Muğla
EKINAMBARI MH. HAVAALANI SK.YENI
$21 - $30
Akyol Mahallesi, Milas-Bodrum Havaalani Yolu, 48670 Milas, Mugla
$12 - $31
Milas Apt Domestic
$34 - $233
Domestic Flight Terminal
Onurça Mah. 3157 Sokak No:21/1 Bodrum/Muğla
Bodrum-Milas Yolu Koru Mah No5, 48652, Türkiye
BODRUM AIRPORT, DOMESTIC FLIGHT TERMINAL
$26 - $98
Milas Bodrum Havaalanı Girişi, 48200 Milas/Muğla
$13 - $54
Essence Car Rental
Milas Bodrum Havaalanı, 48200 Milas Muğla, Bodrum
$13 - $25
Circular car hire
+905327203644 / +905554357060 / +904441854
Milas Bodrum Havaalanı Girişi, 48200 Milas Muğla, Bodrum
$13 - $60
DOMESTIC FLIGHT TERMINAL,
$23 - $90
Ace Rent a car
+902124814343 / 3172487251
Milas Airport Domestic Arrival
Ekinanbari Mahallesi, Bodrum Milas Havalimani Dıs Hatlar Gelis Terminali, 48670 Milas, Mugla
On-Airport. Milas Bodrum Airport Entrance
+905071216284 / +908503043527
Milas Bodrum Havaalani, 48200 Milas, Mugla
$26 - $69
+902424631023 / +905302247575 / +905302247574
Milas Bodrum Havaalani Girisi, 48200 Milas/Mugla