Car Rental at Izmir Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Izmir Airport! Then drive to Izmir city center to walk around the Konak Square area and exercise your bargaining skills at the Kemeraltı Bazaar, a great place to buy Turkish jewelry, leather goods, silk scarves, and more. Drive your rental to the Alsancak area, find a parking spot, and walk the narrow streets. Appreciate the old Ottoman architecture and be sure to visit tea houses and water pipe salons.
Drive to nearby Aegean beaches like Foça, Dikili, Urla, and Seferihisar, or find a more secluded spot farther away from the city. Back in Izmir, take the Teleferik cable car up the mountain for some spectacular views and a bite to eat in one of the cafés.
Izmir’s a great destination, but Turkey has even more to offer. With a longer term car rental you can explore more of the coast, drive to Istanbul, or even go to rugged and authentic Eastern Turkey. Picking up your rental car at Izmir Airport and dropping it off at a different location is easy. Start planning your adventure today!
Izmir Airport is also known as Adnan Menderes Airport.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $52 per day
- Large cars - from $73 per day
- Medium cars - from $61 per day
- Vans - from $257 per day
- Premium cars - from $151 per day
- Small cars - from $48 per day
- SUVs - from $98 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dalaman (281 km / 174 mi). Located in the southwestern part of Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea, Dalaman is one of the most popular beach destinations in the country. The city also has its fair share of quirky attractions, none more so than the Dalaman Train Station which is notable for a fact that the city has never been connected to a railway network.
- Bodrum (218 km / 135 mi). Like Dalaman, Bodrum is a popular beach destination surrounded by beautiful and accessible coastline. The city is also an amazing history tourism destination, home to sites like the Bodrum Amphitheater, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Myndos Gate, and Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Ankara (604 km / 375 mi). The capital of Turkey is not only the country’s center of power, but also a fascinating place for a traveler to explore. Some of the city’s highlights include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ataturk Mausoleum, and the Ankara Citadel.
- Istanbul (493 km / 306 mi). Located in both Asia and Europe, Istanbul has always been at the crossroads of different cultures. Home to diverse architecture, traditions, and cuisine, it is often rightfully mentioned as one of the most impressive cities in the world.
- Gaziantep (1,129 km / 701 mi). A large and industrial city located in a relatively remote part of the country, Gaziantep nonetheless has its fair share of attractions for a traveler to enjoy. These include the Gaziantep Castle, St. Mary’s Armenian Church, Archaeological Museum, and even Museum of Turkish Cuisine.
- Thessaloniki (829 km / 515 mi). The second city of Greece is one of the most interesting destinations in the region. Surrounded by beautiful beaches and impressive nature, it is home to the Byzantine Walls, iconic White Tower, and Rotunda monument. You’ll have to cross the international border to go from Turkey to Greece, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Izmir Airport (ADB)
- IATA: ADB
- ICAO: LTBJ
- Name: Izmir Airport (ADB)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 89,921
- Passengers (per year): 12,823,701
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 0090 232 274 20 11
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 20 Locations near Izmir Airport
Car Rental at Izmir Airport Domestic (ADBT02) from $53.24 per day4.1 km / 2.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bodrum Airport from $26.49 per day128.1 km / 79.6 miles away
Car Rental at Canakkale Airport from $35.50 per day211.0 km / 131.1 miles away
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $21.39 per day231.4 km / 143.8 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $28.39 per day232.9 km / 144.7 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Beylikduzu from $35.71 per day325.1 km / 202.0 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Yenibosna from $34.59 per day330.4 km / 205.3 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Bahcesehir from $50.17 per day333.3 km / 207.1 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Bagcılar from $11.22 per day336.8 km / 209.3 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Bostanci from $130.15 per day337.6 km / 209.8 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Kartal from $33.88 per day338.1 km / 210.1 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Kadikoy from $18.95 per day339.4 km / 210.9 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Taksim from $29.97 per day341.0 km / 211.9 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Pendik from $12.67 per day341.3 km / 212.1 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $20.91 per day341.8 km / 212.4 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul North from $38.23 per day343.2 km / 213.3 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $37.20 per day346.0 km / 215.0 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Arnavutkoy from $28.67 per day348.3 km / 216.4 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Konyaalti from $60.68 per day349.2 km / 217.0 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Başaran Hotel from $30.79 per day354.4 km / 220.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Izmir Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Izmir Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Izmir Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Pandora||Fiat Egea||5||1||Large cars|
|Pandora||Peugeot 301||5||1||Large cars|
|Carwiz||Citroen C3||4||3||Medium cars|
|Wish Car Rental||Citroen C3||5||3||Medium cars|
|AddCar||Renault Taliant||5||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Renault Clio||5||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Fiat Egea||4||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Wish Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Fiat Egea||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.