Car Rental at Izmir Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Known for its magnificent history, appetite for learning, and free spirit, Turkey’s third-largest city is a fine place to visit. Although now primarily known as a gateway to the beaches of the nearby Aegean, Izmir is much more than just a beach destination. These are three of its most interesting attractions:
- Izmir Archaeological Museum. Formerly known as Smyrna (it’s how the Greeks called the city, although the name itself is of Assyrian origin), Izmir has seen a millennia-long history of rule by various cultures and peoples. The best place to learn about this diverse heritage is the city’s Archaeological Museum featuring an especially large collection of artifacts from the city’s Roman days but also several artifacts that significantly predate that time.
- Konak. Designed by Gustave Eiffel – yes, the same guy – in the late 19th century, Konak is a large pier and one of the most notable landmarks of Izmir. Situated near the square of the same name, the area is home to a famous clock tower, mosque, and bazaar all within several hundred meters of each other – and that’s not to mention the many waterfront restaurants and cafeterias.
- Şirince. Turkey is an overwhelmingly Muslim country, but there is also a long and proud winemaking tradition, especially in this part of the country. Sometimes called the Turkish Tuscany, the village of Şirince and the bucolic countryside that surrounds it are known not just for viticulture, but also for olive groves and delicious, home-cooked food. The drive from Izmir takes about one hour.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $11 per day
- Large cars - from $9 per day
- Medium cars - from $9 per day
- Vans - from $8 per day
- Premium cars - from $25 per day
- Small cars - from $8 per day
- SUVs - from $13 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dalaman (281 km / 174 mi). Located in the southwestern part of Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea, Dalaman is one of the most popular beach destinations in the country. The city also has its fair share of quirky attractions, none more so than the Dalaman Train Station which is notable for a fact that the city has never been connected to a railway network.
- Bodrum (218 km / 135 mi). Like Dalaman, Bodrum is a popular beach destination surrounded by beautiful and accessible coastline. The city is also an amazing history tourism destination, home to sites like the Bodrum Amphitheater, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Myndos Gate, and Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Ankara (604 km / 375 mi). The capital of Turkey is not only the country’s center of power, but also a fascinating place for a traveler to explore. Some of the city’s highlights include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ataturk Mausoleum, and the Ankara Citadel.
- Istanbul (493 km / 306 mi). Located in both Asia and Europe, Istanbul has always been at the crossroads of different cultures. Home to diverse architecture, traditions, and cuisine, it is often rightfully mentioned as one of the most impressive cities in the world.
- Gaziantep (1,129 km / 701 mi). A large and industrial city located in a relatively remote part of the country, Gaziantep nonetheless has its fair share of attractions for a traveler to enjoy. These include the Gaziantep Castle, St. Mary’s Armenian Church, Archaeological Museum, and even Museum of Turkish Cuisine.
- Thessaloniki (829 km / 515 mi). The second city of Greece is one of the most interesting destinations in the region. Surrounded by beautiful beaches and impressive nature, it is home to the Byzantine Walls, iconic White Tower, and Rotunda monument. You’ll have to cross the international border to go from Turkey to Greece, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Izmir Airport (ADB)
- IATA: ADB
- ICAO: LTBJ
- Name: Izmir Airport (ADB)
- Distance from city: 11.2 miles / 18 km
Top 20 Locations near Izmir Airport
Car Rental at Bodrum Airport from $10.66 per day124.1 km / 77.1 miles away
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $9.74 per day227.3 km / 141.2 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $21.05 per day229.8 km / 142.8 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Beylikduzu from $16.65 per day327.3 km / 203.4 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Kadikoy from $15.89 per day341.3 km / 212.1 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul (Downtown) from $14.30 per day341.5 km / 212.2 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Taksim from $16.65 per day342.9 km / 213.1 miles away
Car Rental in Istanbul Pendik from $15.21 per day343.0 km / 213.1 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $9.61 per day343.5 km / 213.4 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Kanyon Shopping mall from $16.40 per day348.0 km / 216.2 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport International Arrivals from $5.51 per day356.4 km / 221.5 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport from $12.50 per day358.6 km / 222.8 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $21.62 per day473.9 km / 294.5 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $15.32 per day506.1 km / 314.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $13.04 per day542.7 km / 337.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $12.32 per day659.1 km / 409.5 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri International Airport from $14.76 per day727.0 km / 451.7 miles away
Car Rental at Adana Airport from $17.28 per day729.7 km / 453.4 miles away
Car Rental at Samsun Airport from $18.85 per day868.4 km / 539.6 miles away
Car Rental at Gaziantep Airport from $26.04 per day920.8 km / 572.2 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Izmir Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Izmir Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Izmir Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Hello Car Rental, Circular car hire, Carnet Car Rental, AloCar, Hit|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$8 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Carnet Car Rental|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Hello Car Rental||Fiat Egea||4||4||Medium cars|
|Circular car hire||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||3||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Peugeot 301||4||4||Large cars|
|AloCar||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
|Carnet Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Erboy Rent A Car||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
|Circular car hire||Peugeot 301||4||2||Large cars|
|Hello Car Rental||Renault Clio||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.