Car Rental Izmir Airport (ADB)
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Izmir Airport! Then drive to Izmir city center to walk around the Konak Square area and exercise your bargaining skills at the Kemeraltı Bazaar, a great place to buy Turkish jewelry, leather goods, silk scarves, and more. Drive your rental to the Alsancak area, find a parking spot, and walk the narrow streets. Appreciate the old Ottoman architecture and be sure to visit tea houses and water pipe salons.
Drive to nearby Aegean beaches like Foça, Dikili, Urla, and Seferihisar, or find a more secluded spot farther away from the city. Back in Izmir, take the Teleferik cable car up the mountain for some spectacular views and a bite to eat in one of the cafés.
Izmir’s a great destination, but Turkey has even more to offer. With a longer term car rental you can explore more of the coast, drive to Istanbul, or even go to rugged and authentic Eastern Turkey. Picking up your rental car at Izmir Airport and dropping it off at a different location is easy. Start planning your adventure today!
Izmir Airport is also known as Adnan Menderes Airport.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $26 per day
- Large cars - from $48 per day
- Medium cars - from $32 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $62 per day
- Premium cars - from $96 per day
- Small cars - from $23 per day
- SUVs - from $90 per day
Top car rental companies
- Enterprise (Tel: 902329702937)
- Europcar (Tel: +902322746420)
- Avis (Tel: +902322741790)
- Budget (Tel: +902322741111)
- Essence Car Rental (Tel: +902126036585)
- Circular car hire (Tel: +90532207089900905355424040 / +905323007488)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +905071216284 / +908503043527)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +902323321045)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +902124814343 / 3172487251)
- Rhodium (Tel: +905368616212)
- Goldcar (Tel: +5368616212)
- RightCars (Tel: +905340809495 / +905340805758)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34965233425 / +5368616212)
- Surprice (Tel: +905340805758 / +905302247575 / +905302247574)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Dalaman (281 km / 174 mi). Located in the southwestern part of Turkey on the Mediterranean Sea, Dalaman is one of the most popular beach destinations in the country. The city also has its fair share of quirky attractions, none more so than the Dalaman Train Station which is notable for a fact that the city has never been connected to a railway network.
- Bodrum (218 km / 135 mi). Like Dalaman, Bodrum is a popular beach destination surrounded by beautiful and accessible coastline. The city is also an amazing history tourism destination, home to sites like the Bodrum Amphitheater, Mausoleum of Halicarnassus, Myndos Gate, and Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology.
- Ankara (604 km / 375 mi). The capital of Turkey is not only the country’s center of power, but also a fascinating place for a traveler to explore. Some of the city’s highlights include the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ataturk Mausoleum, and the Ankara Citadel.
- Istanbul (493 km / 306 mi). Located in both Asia and Europe, Istanbul has always been at the crossroads of different cultures. Home to diverse architecture, traditions, and cuisine, it is often rightfully mentioned as one of the most impressive cities in the world.
- Gaziantep (1,129 km / 701 mi). A large and industrial city located in a relatively remote part of the country, Gaziantep nonetheless has its fair share of attractions for a traveler to enjoy. These include the Gaziantep Castle, St. Mary’s Armenian Church, Archaeological Museum, and even Museum of Turkish Cuisine.
- Thessaloniki (829 km / 515 mi). The second city of Greece is one of the most interesting destinations in the region. Surrounded by beautiful beaches and impressive nature, it is home to the Byzantine Walls, iconic White Tower, and Rotunda monument. You’ll have to cross the international border to go from Turkey to Greece, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Izmir Airport (ADB)
- IATA: ADB
- ICAO: LTBJ
- Airport name: Izmir Airport (ADB)
- Airport type: Public / Civil
- Airport Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 126 m / 412 ft
- Runway Surface: Concrete
- Aircraft movements (per year): 89,921
- Passengers (per year): 12,823,701
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Airport Hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 0090 232 274 20 11
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top 20 Locations near Izmir Airport
Car Rental at Izmir, Downtown from $15.99 per day
Car Rental at Bodrum Airport from $13.86 per day124.1 km / 77.1 miles away
Car Rental at Dalaman Airport from $10.42 per day227.3 km / 141.2 miles away
Car Rental at Denizli Airport from $27.05 per day229.8 km / 142.8 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport from $17.37 per day343.5 km / 213.4 miles away
Car Rental at Antalya Airport International Arrivals from $10.30 per day356.4 km / 221.5 miles away
Car Rental at Istanbul Airport from $18.10 per day358.6 km / 222.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kocaeli Cengiz Topel Airport from $44.19 per day375.6 km / 233.4 miles away
Car Rental at Konya Airport from $18.82 per day473.9 km / 294.5 miles away
Car Rental at Gazipasa Airport from $36.20 per day506.1 km / 314.5 miles away
Car Rental at Ankara Airport from $17.98 per day542.7 km / 337.2 miles away
Car Rental at Nevsehir Airport from $19.56 per day659.1 km / 409.6 miles away
Car Rental at Kayseri International Airport from $17.37 per day727.0 km / 451.7 miles away
Car Rental at Adana Airport from $17.66 per day729.7 km / 453.4 miles away
Car Rental at Hatay Airport from $22.45 per day834.2 km / 518.4 miles away
Car Rental at Sivas Airport from $36.20 per day858.0 km / 533.1 miles away
Car Rental at Samsun Airport from $19.58 per day868.4 km / 539.6 miles away
Car Rental at Gaziantep Airport from $28.35 per day920.8 km / 572.2 miles away
Car Rental at Malatya Airport from $31.14 per day952.9 km / 592.1 miles away
Car Rental at Sanliurfa GAP Airport from $29.75 per day1036.5 km / 644.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Izmir Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Izmir Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Izmir Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Peugeot 301||4||3||Medium cars|
|RightCars||Renault Clio||5||3||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 301||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Surprice||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Hyundai i20||4||2||Small cars|
|Rhodium||Hyundai i20||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 14 Suppliers for Izmir Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email