Car Rental at Alicante Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Alicante Airport! Then drive to the city center to take in all the beautiful architecture in Old Town. While you’re there, visit museums like the Archeological Museum of Alicante, the Asegurada Museum of Modern Art, and the Gravina Museum of Fine Arts. Then drive your rental up Benacatil Mountain to the Santa Barbara Castle, built in the 9th century, and enjoy the fantastic views of Alicante and the bay.
But, Alicante is best known for its beautiful beaches. Postiguet Beach is the most famous and offers lots of fun things do. San Juan Beach, a bit farther from the center, is less built up and crowded. If you’re up for an adventure, park your rental at the port and catch a ferry to Tabarca Island. It’s a beautiful place, almost frozen in time. Enjoy the natural beauty but make sure to prepare before you go because there are no ATMs on the island!
Alicante is a great destination, but the surrounding region has even more to offer. So why not get a longer term car rental? You can go north to Barcelona, drive down the Mediterranean coast, or head inland to explore the Spanish countryside. You can even pick up your rental car at Alicante Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your vacation today!
Alicante Airport is also called Alicante-Elche Airport, Aeropuerto de Alicante-Elche, and El Altet.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Valencia (165 km / 102 mi). Spain’s third-largest city is a fascinating travel destination. Offering a unique blend of old and new, the city is home to many ancient sites, but also more contemporary attractions like the City of Arts and Science. Valencia is also rumored to have the best seafood in all of Spain.
- Barcelona (528 km / 328 mi). The city of Gaudí, La Rambla, and FC Barcelona football club, the capital of Catalonia region is perhaps the most popular travel destination in all of Spain. There are more famous landmarks in Barcelona than it’s possible to list, but it’s also worth exploring the less touristy areas of the city and the rest of the region.
- Malaga (472 km / 293 mi). One of the largest cities in the famous Spanish region of Andalusia, Malaga is a truly fun travel place to visit. Located on the Mediterranean coast, it is famous for the surrounding Costa del Sol region, one of the most popular beach destinations in Europe.
- Madrid (419 km / 260 mi). Located in the center of the country, the capital and largest city of Spain has plenty for a traveler to enjoy. Madrid is home to some of the most famous art museums in Europe, colorful neighborhoods, and delicious cuisine.
- Castellon (282 km / 175 mi). A small, but interesting city in the northern part of the Valencian region, Castellon has its fair share of attractions. These include the Ethnological Museum, Contemporary Art Space of Castellon, as well as a number of nearby beaches that you can easily reach with a rental car.
- Torrevieja (50 km / 31 mi). Located just a short drive from Alicante, the town of Torrevieja is the southern terminus of the famous Costa Blanca coastal region. Home to picturesque beaches and still retaining some of its original fishing village atmosphere, Torrevieja is home to attractions like the Cervera Tower and the Museum of Sea and Salt.
Alicante Airport (ALC)
- IATA: ALC
- ICAO: LEAL
- Name: Alicante Airport (ALC)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 95,322
- Passengers (per year): 13,713,061
- Distance from City: 5.6 miles / 9 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 15 Locations near Alicante Airport
Car Rental at Murcia Airport from $4.46 per day73.5 km / 45.7 miles away
Car Rental at Murcia Airport from $34.74 per day73.5 km / 45.7 miles away
Car Rental at Valencia Train Station from $4.93 per day131.4 km / 81.6 miles away
Car Rental at Valencia Airport from $3.44 per day133.9 km / 83.2 miles away
Car Rental at Castellon Train Station from $20.65 per day194.1 km / 120.6 miles away
Car Rental at Castellon Airport from $33.13 per day220.0 km / 136.7 miles away
Car Rental at Almeria Airport from $17.86 per day226.5 km / 140.8 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Train Station from $19.55 per day295.0 km / 183.3 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Airport from $11.81 per day308.3 km / 191.5 miles away
Car Rental in Madrid Arganda del Rey from $22.15 per day335.1 km / 208.2 miles away
Car Rental Madrid Alcala De Henares from $22.15 per day343.8 km / 213.6 miles away
Car Rental in Madrid Torrejon from $32.35 per day348.0 km / 216.2 miles away
Car Rental at Reus Airport from $22.55 per day350.6 km / 217.9 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Airport from $3.69 per day355.8 km / 221.1 miles away
Car Rental Madrid Campo Las Naciones from $22.95 per day357.2 km / 221.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Alicante Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Alicante Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Alicante Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Record-go||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||2||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Goldcar||VW Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.