Car Rental at Valencia Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Spain’s third-largest city, Valencia, is one of its finest tourist attractions. Known for its delicious cuisine focused on seafood, the city is also notable for its history, art, and high-quality museums. Located at the center of the large and varied Valencian Community, it can also serve as a hub for exploring the rest of the region. These are five of the most interesting attractions and events in and around Valencia:
- City of Arts and Sciences. The pride of Valencia, the futuristic “City” is in fact a complex of learning and entertainment. Highlights include a number of interactive museums, an open-air oceanographic park, a planetarium, and even an opera house. If there’s one place in Valencia that you simply must visit during your vacation, it is this. Visit its official website to learn more.
- Archaeological Crypt of the Prison of San Vicente. Though its name may be a mouthful, this underground chapel is one of the most fascinating attractions in the city as it keeps account of the various different cultures that have inhabited Valencia over the centuries. Built by the mysterious Germanic-speaking Visigoths, the crypt also has artifacts left by the Romans, Moors, and some of the earliest Christians in Iberia.
- Albufera Natural Park. A large lagoon separated from the Mediterranean by a narrow strip of land, Albufera is one of the most notable natural attractions near Valencia (the trip from the city takes about 20 minutes via CV-500). Notable for its traditional settlements and boats, the area is also very rich in flora and fauna and is known as one of the best birdwatching locations in Spain.
- Las Fallas Festival. Valencia's Las Fallas is more than just burning effigies. It's a UNESCO-listed festival dating back to the Middle Ages, where carpenters celebrated spring by burning wood. Today, the city erects papier-mâché statues called fallas, featuring satirical political scenes. The festival culminates with the burning of the fallas on March 19.
- La Lonja (The Silk Exchange). This UNESCO World Heritage Sit e is a renowned European Gothic monument. Constructed during Valencia's golden age in the 15th century, it served as a hub for silk merchants' negotiations and housed a prison for debtors. Entrance costs just € 2 on weekdays and is free on weekends, making it a must-visit. To capture stunning photos of the Hall of Columns without the crowds, arrive at its 10 am opening time.
Top international routes
- Amsterdam, The Netherland: (Amsterdam Airport Schiphol)
- Paris, France (Charles de Gaulle Airport or Orly Airport)
- Frankfurt, Germany (Frankfurt Airport)
- London, United Kingdom (Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport)
- Lisbon, Portugal (Lisbon Portela Airport)
- Brussels, Belgium (Brussels Airport
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $4 per day
- Station wagons - from $27 per day
- Large cars - from $7 per day
- Medium cars - from $3 per day
- Vans - from $11 per day
- Premium cars - from $54 per day
- Small cars - from $2 per day
- SUVs - from $3 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Alicante (179 km / 111 mi)
- Seville (648 km / 402 mi)
- Barcelona (357 km / 222 mi)
- Madrid (349 km / 217 mi)
- Granada (460 km / 286 mi)
- Torrevieja (215 km / 133 mi)
Valencia Airport (VLC)
- IATA: VLC
- ICAO: LEVC
- Name: Valencia Airport (VLC)
Top 20 Locations near Valencia Airport
Car Rental at Valencia Train Station from $7.95 per day9.2 km / 5.7 miles away
Car Rental at Castellon Airport from $37.42 per day92.4 km / 57.4 miles away
Car Rental at Alicante Airport from $2.42 per day134.0 km / 83.3 miles away
Car Rental at Region de Murcia International Airport from $2.76 per day195.7 km / 121.6 miles away
Car Rental at Reus Airport from $8.52 per day231.4 km / 143.8 miles away
Car Rental at Zaragoza Train Station from $17.93 per day243.9 km / 151.6 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Airport from $3.06 per day285.3 km / 177.3 miles away
288.7 km / 179.4 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Atocha Train Station from $9.13 per day291.9 km / 181.4 miles away
Car Rental at Madrid Chamartin Train Station from $9.83 per day293.8 km / 182.6 miles away
Car Rental at Barcelona Airport from $2.10 per day295.6 km / 183.7 miles away
Car Rental at Barcelona Train Station from $6.35 per day305.6 km / 189.9 miles away
Car Rental in Barcelona Rambla de Catalunya from $21.50 per day307.9 km / 191.3 miles away
Car Rental in Barcelona (Downtown) from $14.92 per day308.1 km / 191.4 miles away
Car Rental at Almeria Airport from $10.63 per day337.4 km / 209.7 miles away
Car Rental at Girona Airport from $3.50 per day382.9 km / 237.9 miles away
Car Rental at Granada Airport from $11.78 per day384.7 km / 239.0 miles away
Car Rental at Girona Train Station from $17.16 per day392.2 km / 243.7 miles away
Car Rental at Burgos Train Station from $23.24 per day417.4 km / 259.4 miles away
Car Rental at Malaga Train Station from $8.09 per day463.4 km / 287.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Valencia Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Valencia Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Valencia Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Click&Rent, Goldcar, Record-go, Centauro, Victoria Rent a Car|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$2 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Click&Rent||Citroen C3||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Record-go||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500X||5||3||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.