Car Rental at Palma de Mallorca Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The largest of the Balearic islands, Mallorca attracts visitors with its stunning Mediterranean beaches and fun nightlife. But while there’s no reason to undermine these two forms of relaxation, the island has plenty of more to offer, especially if you get a rental car to move around freely. These are three of Mallorca’s most intriguing attractions:
- Palma. Located on the island’s southwestern coast, Palma is not only Mallorca’s main city and the location of the airport but also a place with an interesting history. From the stunning Bellver Castle (once the residence of Majorcan kings and later a military prison) to the Gothic Palma Cathedral that took nearly 400 years to finish, there are plenty of impressive buildings to marvel at. Meanwhile, art lovers will no doubt appreciate the Spanish Contemporary Art Museum that houses works of Picasso and Dali and the Joan Miro Foundation, a museum dedicated to the famous painter and sculptor who spent most of his life on the island.
- Serra de Tramuntana. A surprisingly impressive mountain range taking up much of the northwestern portion of Mallorca, the Serra de Tramuntana is a great destination for a day trip from Palma. The R710 Motorway is one of the most scenic highland drives in all of Spain, and if you’re looking for something more active, you can follow one of the many hiking trails that weave past historic villages, medieval monasteries, and natural landscapes, offering stunning views of the sea below.
- Castle of Capdepera. First built by Romans, then turned into a mosque by Moors, the Castle of Capdepera is a fascinating remnant of the presence of both these cultures’ time in Mallorca. Open to visitors and located near the easternmost point of the island, Capdepera is about a 70-minute drive from Palma. Other interesting attractions near it include the prehistoric settlement of Hospitalet Vell that predates the castle and the Caves of Drach, a fascinating underground lake, and a stalactite system that can be visited by boat.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
- IATA: PMI
- ICAO: LEPA
- Name: Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 208,787
- Passengers (per year): 27,970,655
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km E of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 16 Locations near Palma de Mallorca Airport
Car Rental at Mallorca Sa Coma from $96.00 per day42.2 km / 26.2 miles away
Car Rental in Menorca Los Delfines from $55.54 per day96.3 km / 59.8 miles away
Car Rental in Menorca Cala Blanca from $55.54 per day96.8 km / 60.1 miles away
Car Rental in Menorca Sa Caleta from $66.11 per day97.6 km / 60.6 miles away
Car Rental at Santo Tomas from $55.54 per day108.8 km / 67.6 miles away
Car Rental at Son Bou from $55.54 per day111.3 km / 69.1 miles away
Car Rental at Menorca Airport from $23.94 per day121.4 km / 75.5 miles away
Car Rental in Menorca Son Parc from $55.54 per day124.1 km / 77.1 miles away
Car Rental at Punta Prima from $55.54 per day124.6 km / 77.4 miles away
Car Rental at Mahon from $70.98 per day125.6 km / 78.1 miles away
Car Rental at Santa Eulalia from $51.96 per day128.1 km / 79.6 miles away
Car Rental at Ibiza Cruise Terminal from $149.44 per day139.9 km / 86.9 miles away
Car Rental at Ibiza Airport from $35.18 per day147.7 km / 91.8 miles away
Car Rental at San Antonio from $117.89 per day149.3 km / 92.8 miles away
Car Rental at Formentera Port from $45.98 per day152.6 km / 94.8 miles away
Car Rental at Mallorca Playa de Palma from $40.79 per day3332.4 km / 2070.7 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Palma de Mallorca Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Palma de Mallorca Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Palma de Mallorca Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Record-go||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||2||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Click&Rent||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Dollar||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Dollar||Renault Clio||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.