Top international routes
- East Midlands
Iberia, TUI Airways, easyJet, AlbaStar, Air Europa, and Thomas Cook Airlines
The single passenger terminal serves all domestic and international flights.
Menorca Airport is about 4.5 km (2.8 mi) southwest of Mahon, the capital of and largest city on the island of Menorca. Motorways M-14 and M-12 and Carrer de Vassallo are the main roads connecting the airport to the city. All destinations on the island of Menorca can be reached within an hour from the airport.
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $23 per day
- Large cars - from $21 per day
- Medium cars - from $15 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $47 per day
- Small cars - from $14 per day
Top car rental companies
- Interrent (Tel: +34965233168 / +34918340262)
- Alamo (Tel: +34971366213)
- National (Tel: +34971366213)
- Enterprise (Tel: +34971366213)
- Keddy (Tel: +34902105055)
- Avis (Tel: +34902090272)
- Budget (Tel: +34902090272)
- Amigo Autos (Tel: +34902931465)
- Europcar (Tel: +34911505000)
- Record-go (Tel: +34662349987)
- Ok Rent A Car (Tel: +448435081118)
- SIXT (Tel: +34871180192)
- Goldcar (Tel: +34918341400)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +34902360636)
- Rhodium (Tel: +34918341400)
- Click&Rent (Tel: +34971730696)
Car rental desks
Most are in the arrivals area, on the ground floor.
Services and facilities
You’ll find bars, coffee shops, and fast food outlets, as well as shops, some of them selling local Menorcan handicrafts, and duty-free stores for passengers leaving the EU. You’ll also find an ATM in the arrivals hall, a pharmacy, a lost and found office, and a children’s play area. The airport is well equipped for travelers with reduced mobility, and there’s a help desk on the ground floor where you can request assistance.
Nearest gas station
Galp gas station at Av. des Cap de Cavalleria, 07714, can be reached in about five minutes and is open 24/7. Although a couple of gas stations are even closer to the airport, travelers give this Galp station the highest rating.