Car Rental at Ibiza Airport
Airport Car Rental
Famous for its wild parties frequented by the world’s top DJs, the Balearic island of Ibiza is one of Europe’s main vacation destinations. On top of the fun nightlife, the island also boasts a number of other attractions that are just as worthy of exploration. With that in mind, here are three suggestions for making the most of your time there:
- Ibiza Town. Located on the southeast coast of the island, Ibiza Town is its largest settlement. The town is rightly known for its many nightclubs, but also boasts a well-preserved old town (also called Dalt Vila or Upper Town) with many interesting buildings like Ibiza Cathedral and the Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Formentera. An island to the south of Ibiza, Formentera is the smallest and least visited of the four Balearic sisters. A relaxing place to take a break from the crazy rhythm of Biza, Formentera is known for its many scenic beaches, old lighthouses, and great snorkeling spots. The local government limits the number of motor vehicles that can enter the island during the summer months, but you can also park your car on Ibiza and pick it up again after returning.
- Northern Ibiza. Despite its small size, there remains a part of Ibiza that is surprisingly unexplored by foreign visitors, namely, the northernmost part of the island from Santa Agnes de Corona in the west to Cala de Sant Vicent in the east. While there are no particular landmarks to speak of, it can be fun to drive around the quiet part of the island and explore relatively untouched fishing villages, surprisingly empty beaches, and scenic local wineries.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $80 per day
- Large cars - from $73 per day
- Medium cars - from $60 per day
- Vans - from $170 per day
- Small cars - from $44 per day
- SUVs - from $87 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
- IATA: IBZ
- ICAO: LEIB
- Name: Ibiza Airport (IBZ)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 75,691
- Passengers (per year): 7,903,892
- Distance from city: 4.3 miles / 7 km SW of town
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Ibiza Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Ibiza Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Ibiza Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|K10 Mobility||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|K10 Mobility||Peugeot 208||4||3||Medium cars|
|Record-go||Opel Corsa||5||1||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|K10 Mobility||Opel Corsa||4||2||Small cars|
|K10 Mobility||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.