Car Rental Balearic Islands
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Why rent a car in Balearic Islands?
Balearic Islands are a great place to rent a car in. Palma is a fascinating city, the rest of Mallorca is stunning, and even the smaller islands Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera are full of pleasant surprises for those who explore them.
Top ways to enter Balearic Islands
- Palma de Mallorca Airport: By far the largest in the Balearic Islands, Palma Airport is the third busiest in the whole of Spain.
- Ibiza Airport: The main airport of Ibiza island is served by more than 30 airlines.
- Menorca Airport: Like the other two Balearic airports, Menorca is mainly active during summer, but does have regular service to and from mainland Spain all year.
Top cities and places to visit
- Palma: Full of restaurants, beaches, and nightclubs, Palma also offers a lot in terms of interesting history and architecture.
- The rest of Mallorca: From busy world-class beach resorts to little fishermen villages and pristine inland nature areas, the largest of the Balearic Islands is great to explore even outside its capital.
- Ibiza: One of the Europe’s most famous party destinations, Ibiza also tempts visitors with its beautiful and mysterious Es Vedra rock.
- Formentera: This small and picturesque island can be easily reached by a boat ride from Ibiza, making it a great day-trip destination.
- Menorca: Although sometimes overlooked by travelers, Menorca is a great place to visit thanks to its prehistoric rock formations, beautiful harbours, and relaxed beaches.
Most popular rental car
The most popular rental car in the Balearic Islands is the Ford Fiesta, but travelers also tend to pick the Fiat Panda and the Nissan Qashqai.
Most popular types of rental car
The most popular rental car type in the Balearic Islands is an economy, followed by mini and compact.
Top driving routes
- Palma - Magaluf (18 km / 11 mi) The distance between the two famous resort towns can be done in less than half an hour, meaning that you can even conveniently stay in one while spending most of your time in the other if you’d wish to do so.
- Palma - Capdepera (78 km / 48 mi) Located on the eastern coast of the island, the beautiful town of Capdepera is about an hour’s drive away from Palma and has a daily ferry service to nearby Menorca.
Car Rental Prices
- Convertibles - from $64 per day
- Station wagons - from $53 per day
- Large cars - from $54 per day
- Medium cars - from $39 per day
- People Carriers / Vans - from $62 per day
- Premium cars - from $117 per day
- Small cars - from $29 per day
- SUVs - from $56 per day
How can I save money on my rental car?
You can do a number of things to get a good car rental deal in the Balearic Islands:
- Compare rates of different rental car providers
- Book your rental car well in advance
- Plan your route before you go
- Know your fuel and mileage requirements
- Visit on the month when the rental prices are the cheapest. According to our data, visiting the Balearic Islands is the cheapest in February when renting a car is about 58% cheaper than the yearly average.
Top 20 Most Popular Locations in Balearic Islands
Car Rental at Palma de Mallorca Airport from $6.25 per day
Car Rental at Ibiza Airport from $0.49 per day
Car Rental at Menorca Airport from $5.10 per day
Car Rental at Formentera Port from $22.01 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Magaluf Downtown from $30.63 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Alcudia Downtown from $44.35 per day
Car Rental at Ibiza, San Antonio from $28.48 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Santa Ponsa Downtown from $22.72 per day
Car Rental at Ibiza, Santa Eulalia from $28.48 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Cala Ratjada Downtown from $39.98 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Puerto Pollensa Downtown from $22.72 per day
Car Rental at Menorca, Son Bou from $28.61 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Paguera Downtown from $5.46 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Cala Millor Downtown from $5.46 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Can Picafort Downtown from $22.72 per day
Car Rental at Menorca, Arenal d'en Castell from $8.16 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Palma Nova Downtown from $22.72 per day
Car Rental at Mallorca, Cala d'Or Downtown from $39.98 per day
Map of Car Rental Locations
Which is the cheapest month to rent a car in Balearic Islands?
What’s the average rental length in Balearic Islands?
What’s the most popular time for renting a car in Balearic Islands?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Record-go||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||FIAT 500||2||1||Small cars|
|Record-go||Ford Ka||2||1||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Nissan Micra||4||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Mercedes Benz A Class||4||2||Large cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Record-go||Fiat Grande Punto||3||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Top 7 Suppliers for Balearic Islands in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.6 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email