Car Rental at Cagliari Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Sardinia, Cagliari is also one of the Mediterranean island’s most popular tourist attractions. In addition to being home to the largest airport, it is also known for its art, architecture, and delicious cuisine. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Amphitheater. Dating back to the 2nd century AD, Cagliari’s Roman Amphitheater is unique because it was partially carved out of rock. Potentially housing 8,000 spectators, it remains one of the most impressive structures in the area despite being abandoned for more than 1,500 years. Fans of even more ancient history will also enjoy a visit to Tuvixeddu, a Punic necropolis.
- San Saturnino Basilica. Another ancient site that’s popular with tourists, this basilica dates back to the 5th century, making it one of the oldest churches on the island. It has been named after St. Saturninus, a Sardinian saint who was allegedly martyred for his faith.
- Poetto. Located on Sardinia’s southern coast, Cagliari is surrounded by many beautiful beaches. Many, like the famous Poetto Beach which is located along the sandy strip that separates the Mediterranean sea from a marshy lagoon, are located within the city limits, while others are easily accessible with a rental car.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $56 per day
- Station wagons - from $36 per day
- Large cars - from $18 per day
- Medium cars - from $10 per day
- Vans - from $75 per day
- Premium cars - from $95 per day
- Small cars - from $9 per day
- SUVs - from $14 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Figari-Sud Corse Airport (333 km / 207 mi)
- IATA: CAG
- ICAO: LIEE
- Name: Sardinia Cagliari Airport (CAG)
- Distance from city: 3.1 miles / 5 km
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Cagliari Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Cagliari Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Cagliari Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Moventur, Surprice, Viaggiare, Felirent, RentalPlus|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$9 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Surprice||Hyundai i10||3||1||Small cars|
|Moventur||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Felirent||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Moventur||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentalPlus||Fiat Panda||5||1||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Smart ForTwo||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.