Car Rental at Amman International Airport Queen Alia
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Both historic and modern, hectic and timeless, the capital of Jordan is one of the most interesting cities in the Middle East. Continuously inhabited for millennia, Amman has plenty of fascinating sites left by different cultures and empires. The city can also serve as a base for exploring the northern part of Jordan and some of its most famous landmarks. With that in mind, these are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- The Amman Citadel. Ruled by the Assyrians, Babylonians, Romans, and Ottomans — and located in an area that’s allegedly been inhabited for 7,000 years — the Amman Citadel is definitely the main symbol of the city. A large complex rather than a single structure, it is home to sites like the Temple of Hercules, Umayyad Palace, and nowadays also the Archaeological Museum of Jordan.
- Jordan Museum. Dedicated to all the aforementioned chapters of Jordanian history and more, this is arguably the most important museum in the country. There is a significant focus on archaeology, but the museum also explores social, cultural, and ethnographic aspects of the country’s history. Most of the exhibits are in both Arabic and English. Visit the official website to learn more about admission and its collections.
- Madaba. Located less than an hour’s drive southwest of the capital, Madaba is one of Jordan’s most interesting attractions. The little town punches way above its weight with attractions like the Greek Orthodox St. George Church (which remains active to this day), Madaba Archaeological Park, and the haunting dolmens of Al Fayha. If time permits, after seeing Madaba you can continue to nearby Umm-ar-Rasas (a world heritage site of different civilizations which is about a 40-minute drive to the south) or the stunning Mujib Canyon and Reserve near the Dead Sea (about an hour’s drive to the south).
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Madaba (38 km / 23 mi). Located just a short ride south of the capital, Madaba is one of the most popular day-trip destinations for the visitors of Amman. Inhabited since antiquity and ruled by many civilizations at different periods of time, Madaba is home to impressive Neolithic sites, ruins of places inhabited at the Biblical times, and Paleochristian churches.
- Aqaba (333 km / 207 mi). Located just over a four hour ride south of Amman, Aqaba is a famous Red Sea resort. Best known for its beaches, diving opportunities, and Marine Science Center Aquarium, Aqaba is also a historic place and boasts an impressive castle, a church built by the Romans, and the Aqaba Heritage Museum.
Amman Queen Alia Airport (AMM)
- IATA: AMM
- ICAO: OJAI
- Name: Amman Queen Alia Airport (AMM)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 74,044
- Passengers (per year): 7,914,703
- Distance from City: 17.4 miles / 28 km S of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Top 20 Locations near Amman International Airport Queen Alia
Car Rental at Amman Park Plaza from $51.08 per day
Car Rental at Amman Crown Plaza Hotel from $44.73 per day0.5 km / 0.3 miles away
Car Rental at Amman The Sanrock Hotel from $44.73 per day0.6 km / 0.4 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Hotel Sheraton from $44.14 per day1.1 km / 0.7 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Mena Tyche Hotel from $30.84 per day2.4 km / 1.5 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Kempinski Hotel from $25.26 per day2.8 km / 1.8 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Grand Millennium Hotel from $44.73 per day2.9 km / 1.8 miles away
Car Rental in Amman Shemeisani from $54.04 per day3.0 km / 1.9 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Mevenpick Hotel from $44.73 per day3.1 km / 1.9 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Rotana Hotel from $49.05 per day3.3 km / 2.0 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Abdali Boulevard from $49.05 per day3.5 km / 2.2 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Ibis Hotel from $44.73 per day3.6 km / 2.2 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Le Meridien Hotel from $31.49 per day3.7 km / 2.3 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Al Waleed Rum Hotels from $31.49 per day3.7 km / 2.3 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Le Royal Hotel from $15.55 per day3.8 km / 2.4 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Hotel Intercontinental from $44.14 per day4.2 km / 2.6 miles away
Car Rental at Amman The House Boutique Suites from $30.84 per day4.6 km / 2.9 miles away
Car Rental at Amman Civil Airport from $44.14 per day11.6 km / 7.2 miles away
Car Rental at King Hussein Bridge from $51.08 per day32.3 km / 20.1 miles away
Car Rental at the Jordan River Border Crossing from $43.23 per day65.8 km / 40.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Amman International Airport Queen Alia?
What’s the most popular rental length at Amman International Airport Queen Alia?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Amman International Airport Queen Alia?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Arena Rent A Car||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Dollar||Citroën C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Auto Nation||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Arena Rent A Car||Renault Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Arena Rent A Car||Chevrolet Spark||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Kia Picanto||5||2||Small cars|
|Auto Nation||Renault Logan||4||2||Medium cars|
|Autounion||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|Auto Nation||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Arena Rent A Car||Dacia Sandero Stepway||5||2||SUVs|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.