Car Rental at Cagliari Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The capital of Sardinia, Cagliari is also one of the Mediterranean island’s most popular tourist attractions. In addition to being home to the largest airport, it is also known for its art, architecture, and delicious cuisine. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around it:
- Amphitheater. Dating back to the 2nd century AD, Cagliari’s Roman Amphitheater is unique because it was partially carved out of rock. Potentially housing 8,000 spectators, it remains one of the most impressive structures in the area despite being abandoned for more than 1,500 years. Fans of even more ancient history will also enjoy a visit to Tuvixeddu, a Punic necropolis.
- San Saturnino Basilica. Another ancient site that’s popular with tourists, this basilica dates back to the 5th century, making it one of the oldest churches on the island. It has been named after St. Saturninus, a Sardinian saint who was allegedly martyred for his faith.
- Poetto. Located on Sardinia’s southern coast, Cagliari is surrounded by many beautiful beaches. Many, like the famous Poetto Beach which is located along the sandy strip that separates the Mediterranean sea from a marshy lagoon, are located within the city limits, while others are easily accessible with a rental car.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $164 per day
- Station wagons - from $189 per day
- Large cars - from $205 per day
- Medium cars - from $108 per day
- Vans - from $295 per day
- Premium cars - from $383 per day
- Small cars - from $74 per day
- SUVs - from $132 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Figari-Sud Corse Airport (333 km / 207 mi)
Sardinia Cagliari Airport (CAG)
- IATA: CAG
- ICAO: LIEE
- Name: Sardinia Cagliari Airport (CAG)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 31,167
- Passengers (per year): 3,719,289
- Distance from City: 3.1 miles / 5 km NW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Cagliari Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Cagliari Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Cagliari Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Viaggiare||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Viaggiare||Fiat Panda||5||2||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Toyota Aygo||5||2||Small cars|
|Moventur||Renault Clio||4||2||Small cars|
|Welcome Cars||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Ecovia||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Target Rent||Fiat Panda||2||1||Small cars|
|Brent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.