Car Rental at Brindisi Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
The heart of the ‘heel’ of Italy, Brindisi is one of the most popular destinations in the south of the country. As known for its unique traditions as it is for a stunning coastline, the Salento peninsula, where Brindisi is located, has something for every visitor. These are some of its most interesting surroundings:
- Santa Maria del Casale. Built during the 13th century by Prince Philip of Taranto, this is one of the most notable churches in the region. Its outer appearance showcases a transition from Romanesque to Gothic, incorporating elements of both styles, while inside you’ll find many impressive religious frescoes and buildings. The church is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Beaches. One of the best things about Southern Italy is the region’s coastline, so it’s good news for any visitor to Brindisi that the city is surrounded by a number of stunning beaches. The most popular ones can be found by traveling north along the coast towards Ostuni (the town itself is inland, but a number of beaches also called by that name are about a 20-40 minute drive from Brindisi), though there are also lovely spots as you travel south along Italy’s “heel”.
- Lecce. Sometimes called the Florence of the South, Lecce is one of the most beautiful cities in this part of the country. Best known for its many Baroque buildings and well-preserved city center, it is also home to several Ancient Roman sites. Located just a 30-minute drive south of Brindisi, it is definitely worth a visit.
- The region of Puglia. Puglia (or Apulia in Italian) surrounding Brindisi, is known for its enchanting towns that exude character and charm. These include towns such as Ostuni, that is known as the "White City," and perched on a hill, adorned with narrow, winding streets all painted in bright white. Alberobello is one of the most famous in the region thanks to its unique Trulli houses, traditional Apulian dry stone huts with a conical roof, and has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Polignano a Mare is another often photographed location. It offers breathtaking sea views with its dramatic cliffs and caves, and it's a sought-after destination for those looking to experience Puglia's stunning coastline. These towns, among others in the region, provide a captivating glimpse into southern Italy's rich culture, history, and natural beauty.
Brindisi Airport (also known as Salento Airport) acts as the gateway for travelers wanting to explore the renowned and picturesque Apulia region in southern Italy.
Many of the major European cities offer direct flights to Brindisi. If traveling from outside of Europe, you will most likely need to connect via one of these European hubs in order to arrive at Brindisi Airport.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $7 per day
- Station wagons - from $10 per day
- Large cars - from $7 per day
- Medium cars - from $7 per day
- Vans - from $36 per day
- Premium cars - from $43 per day
- Small cars - from $5 per day
- SUVs - from $7 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Bari (110 km / 68 mi)
- Rome (540 km / 335 mi)
- Naples (374 km / 232 mi)
- Bologna (783 km / 486 mi)
- Catania (548 km / 340 mi)
- Florence (784 km / 487 mi)
Brindisi Airport (BDS)
- IATA: BDS
- ICAO: LIBR
- Name: Brindisi Airport (BDS)
- Distance from city: 0.6 miles / 1 km
Top 20 Locations near Brindisi Airport
Car Rental at Lecce Train Station from $23.43 per day39.3 km / 24.4 miles away
Car Rental in Bari (Downtown) from $12.33 per day102.6 km / 63.8 miles away
Car Rental at Bari Train Station from $14.74 per day104.0 km / 64.6 miles away
Car Rental at Bari Airport from $3.85 per day112.9 km / 70.2 miles away
Car Rental at Lamezia Terme Airport from $5.50 per day243.3 km / 151.2 miles away
Car Rental at Salerno Train Station from $9.32 per day267.8 km / 166.4 miles away
Car Rental at Naples Airport from $3.28 per day308.9 km / 191.9 miles away
Car Rental in Naples (Downtown) from $5.86 per day309.9 km / 192.6 miles away
Car Rental at Napoli Port from $14.74 per day311.6 km / 193.6 miles away
Car Rental at Pescara Airport from $6.68 per day370.3 km / 230.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Airport Ciampino from $5.22 per day465.2 km / 289.1 miles away
470.7 km / 292.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Tiburtina Train station from $10.77 per day473.6 km / 294.3 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Termini Train Station from $5.86 per day475.2 km / 295.3 miles away
Car Rental in Rome Centre Villa Borghese from $14.05 per day477.0 km / 296.4 miles away
479.3 km / 297.8 miles away
Car Rental in Rome Via Aurelia from $8.53 per day481.6 km / 299.3 miles away
Car Rental at Rome Airport Fiumicino from $2.10 per day493.0 km / 306.3 miles away
Car Rental at Ancona Airport from $6.62 per day501.0 km / 311.3 miles away
Car Rental at Perugia Airport from $6.62 per day525.1 km / 326.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Brindisi Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Brindisi Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Brindisi Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Filorent, Drivalia, Noleggiare, Felirent, Sicily By Car|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$5 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Filorent||Renault Twingo||5||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Felirent||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ecovia||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|Maggiore||Lancia Ypsilon||5||1||Small cars|
|Target Rent||Fiat Panda||2||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.