Car Rental at Poznan Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the largest cities of western Poland, Poznan is also one of the country’s most historic: the city has a wealth of architectural landmarks and is considered the birthplace of the modern Polish nation. These are four of its most interesting attractions:
- The Old Market Square and Town Hall. Called Rynek in Polish, Poznan’s market square is the center of the city in every sense of the word. Rebuilt after the destruction of the Second World War, it is home to many of the city’s landmarks including the stunning Town Hall. Built in the 16th century by the Italian architect Giovanni Battista di Quadro, this Renaissance building is arguably the most photographed attraction in the city and is home to interesting museums and galleries It is also known for the famous mechanized Poznan goats that butt heads every noon.
- Cathedral Island. A distinct and interesting part of the city, Ostrow Tumski has historically been the home of a number of monasteries, some of which continue to operate to this day. There are also beautiful churches like St. Peter and Paul’s Cathedral and the distinctly Gothic Church of Our Lady, as well as the Archbishop’s Palace. Even if you’re not interested in religious history, the island’s unique atmosphere makes it a place that’s definitely worth a visit.
- The Dalineum. Dedicated to the life and genius of Salvador Dali, one of the most notable artists of the 20th century, the Dalineum (or the Center of Salvador Dali in Poznan) makes for a great place to visit. There is a large and distinct collection of the works of the Spanish painter that includes rarely seen pieces like lithographs, sculptures, and medals. The Dalineum is a comparatively short drive from the Old Town and can be easily accessed from anywhere in the city.
- National Museum, Poznań. One of the most notable in all of Poland, the MNP is featured on practically all of the must-visit landmark lists of Poznan, and for good reason. Established in 1857 (thus also making it one of the oldest art museums in Poland), it features an impressive collection that includes works by not just Polish, but also notable Spanish, Dutch, Italian, and other masters.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $13 per day
- Large cars - from $10 per day
- Medium cars - from $10 per day
- Vans - from $46 per day
- Premium cars - from $64 per day
- Small cars - from $7 per day
- SUVs - from $13 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Wroclaw (177 km / 110 mi). A large and historic university city, Wroclaw is built on 12 islands and has at least twice as many fascinating landmarks. Some of these include Wroclaw Market Square, Cathedral Island, and the White Stork Synagogue.
- Warsaw (323 km / 201 mi). The capital of Poland is a fascinating place to visit. It may not be as historic as some other Polish cities, but its youthful atmosphere, diverse architecture, and rich cultural life ensure that very few visitors leave this metropolis disappointed.
- Katowice (421 km / 261 mi). Although best known as an industrial center, this large city in the region of Silesia has recently been gaining some traction as a travel destination. Katowice’s landmarks include the wooden church of Archangel St. Michael, a Franciscan church and monastery, and Goldstein Palace.
- Krakow (175 km / 109 mi). Poland’s second city is one of the most fascinating historic destinations in Europe. The city has an amazing religious architecture, well-preserved old town, interesting museums, and Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter.
- Gdansk (351 km / 218 mi). Located on the Baltic Coast, Gdansk is the largest of the three cities making-up the famous Tricity area. A former free city and a center of trade and seafaring, it is home to the impressive Artus Court, St. Mary’s Church, beautiful beaches, and a number of quality nearby spas.
- Berlin (264 km / 164 mi). Berlin is one of the most atmospheric - and most affordable - large cities in Europe. The city is famous for its wild energy and amazing nightlife, but it’s unique neighborhoods have just as much for a history and arts lover to enjoy.
- IATA: POZ
- ICAO: EPPO
- Name: Poznan–Lawica Airport (POZ)
- Distance from city: 3.1 miles / 5 km
Top 15 Locations near Poznan Airport
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $16.79 per day6.0 km / 3.7 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $9.97 per day146.5 km / 91.0 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $15.00 per day182.7 km / 113.5 miles away
184.6 km / 114.7 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $4.03 per day243.2 km / 151.1 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Modlin Airport from $8.18 per day259.1 km / 161.0 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $3.06 per day266.7 km / 165.7 miles away
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $14.12 per day282.3 km / 175.4 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $4.33 per day282.8 km / 175.7 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $21.30 per day300.2 km / 186.5 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $4.33 per day331.9 km / 206.2 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $17.71 per day339.8 km / 211.1 miles away
Car Rental in Krakow (Downtown) from $18.20 per day341.4 km / 212.1 miles away
Car Rental at Lublin Airport from $16.67 per day425.1 km / 264.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rzeszów Airport from $5.93 per day443.0 km / 275.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Poznan Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Poznan Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Poznan Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Flex To Go, Carwiz, Kaizen Rent, Autounion, Ace Rent a car|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$7 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Flex To Go|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Volkswagen Up||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Tiguan||5||3||SUVs|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|PANEK||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
|Kaizen Rent||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.