Car Rental at Poznan–Lawica Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get a terrific car rental deal at Poznan Airport! Then drive into the city and park near Stary Rynek, the Old Town Square, which is the very heart of Poznan. Go on a walk and take in the architecture of Poznan’s Town Hall, Gorka Palace, and the Franciscan Church. Then drive to the Emperor’s District to see medieval forts and visit the Morasko Meteorite nature reserve to explore an area where meteorite fallout created seven impressive craters.
Explore Ostrow Tumski (Cathedral Island) where you’ll find beautiful religious buildings such as the Church of Our Lady on the Sand and Psalter House. Head to a restaurant for some local dishes like zupa ogórkowa (cucumber soup) and pierogi, and make sure you visit the milk bars too. They offer more than milk! These Polish-style cafeterias were popular during communist times and serve tasty inexpensive meals.
Poznan’s a great destination, but why not choose a longer term car rental offer? You can drive to Warsaw or explore Poland’s Baltic Coast. You can head to Berlin or Prague—both cities are quite close to Poznan. You can even pick up your rental car at Poznan Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure now!
Poznan Airport is also known as Poznań–Ławica Airport, Port Lotniczy Poznań–Ławica im. Henryka Wieniawskiego, and Poznań–Ławica Henryk Wieniawski Airport, named after a Polish violinist and composer.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $36 per day
- Large cars - from $45 per day
- Medium cars - from $33 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $65 per day
- Premium cars - from $72 per day
- Small cars - from $24 per day
- SUVs - from $37 per day
Top car rental companies
- Alamo (Tel: +48696176276)
- Keddy (Tel: +48618492357)
- PANEK (Tel: +48665800000)
- SIXT (Tel: +48618471468)
- Enterprise (Tel: +48696176276)
- RightCars (Tel: +48717166325)
- Europcar (Tel: +4848665301631)
- AddCar (Tel: +48604584080)
- Avis (Tel: +48221139164)
- Budget (Tel: +48221139100)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +48517299842 / +48123337310)
- Ace Rent a car (Tel: +48784559508 / +488778223872 / +48784559625)
- RENTIS (Tel: +48519535303)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +48660228535 / +48660223584)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Wroclaw (177 km / 110 mi). A large and historic university city, Wroclaw is built on 12 islands and has at least twice as many fascinating landmarks. Some of these include Wroclaw Market Square, Cathedral Island, and the White Stork Synagogue.
- Warsaw (323 km / 201 mi). The capital of Poland is a fascinating place to visit. It may not be as historic as some other Polish cities, but its youthful atmosphere, diverse architecture, and rich cultural life ensure that very few visitors leave this metropolis disappointed.
- Katowice (421 km / 261 mi). Although best known as an industrial center, this large city in the region of Silesia has recently been gaining some traction as a travel destination. Katowice’s landmarks include the wooden church of Archangel St. Michael, a Franciscan church and monastery, and Goldstein Palace.
- Krakow (175 km / 109 mi). Poland’s second city is one of the most fascinating historic destinations in Europe. The city has an amazing religious architecture, well-preserved old town, interesting museums, and Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter.
- Gdansk (351 km / 218 mi). Located on the Baltic Coast, Gdansk is the largest of the three cities making-up the famous Tricity area. A former free city and a center of trade and seafaring, it is home to the impressive Artus Court, St. Mary’s Church, beautiful beaches, and a number of quality nearby spas.
- Berlin (264 km / 164 mi). Berlin is one of the most atmospheric - and most affordable - large cities in Europe. The city is famous for its wild energy and amazing nightlife, but it’s unique neighborhoods have just as much for a history and arts lover to enjoy.
Poznan–Lawica Airport (POZ)
- IATA: POZ
- ICAO: EPPO
- Name: Poznan–Lawica Airport (POZ)
- Type: Public / Civil
- Size: Large Airport
- Elevation AMSL: 94 m / 308 ft
- Runway Surface: Asphalt / Concrete
- Aircraft movements (per year): 23,272
- Passengers (per year): 1,611,074
- Distance from City: 3.1 miles / 5 km W of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +48 61 849-22-61
Top 20 Locations near Poznan Airport
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $12.77 per day0.8 km / 0.5 miles away
Car Rental at Bydgoszcz Airport from $14.27 per day106.1 km / 65.9 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $8.98 per day144.3 km / 89.7 miles away
Car Rental in Walbrzych (Downtown) from $23.82 per day184.6 km / 114.7 miles away
Car Rental at Lodz Lublinek Airport from $17.65 per day186.7 km / 116.0 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $18.44 per day187.7 km / 116.6 miles away
Car Rental in Lodz (Downtown) from $22.98 per day188.6 km / 117.2 miles away
Car Rental in Opole (Downtown) from $23.82 per day205.6 km / 127.7 miles away
Car Rental in Czestochowa (Downtown) from $25.25 per day234.0 km / 145.4 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $9.27 per day243.2 km / 151.1 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Train Station from $10.73 per day246.3 km / 153.0 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw-Modlin Airport from $9.39 per day254.4 km / 158.1 miles away
Car Rental in Elblag (Downtown) from $15.49 per day256.4 km / 159.3 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $9.24 per day262.1 km / 162.8 miles away
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $11.02 per day277.4 km / 172.3 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $9.31 per day277.8 km / 172.6 miles away
Car Rental in Katowice (Downtown) from $18.44 per day279.3 km / 173.5 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $23.82 per day296.8 km / 184.4 miles away
Car Rental in Kielce (Downtown) from $25.25 per day308.9 km / 191.9 miles away
Car Rental in Bielsko-Biala (Downtown) from $25.16 per day323.4 km / 201.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Poznan–Lawica Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Poznan–Lawica Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Poznan–Lawica Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Global Rent a Car||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Tiguan||5||2||SUVs|
|Global Rent a Car||Smart For Four||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Toyota Corolla||4||2||Medium cars|
Top 14 Suppliers at Poznan–Lawica Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email