Car Rental at Katowice Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Katowice Airport! Then drive into the city, find a parking spot, and stroll down St. Mary’s Street, the heart of Katowice, featuring plenty of restaurants, galleries, and street performers. Make sure to see St. Michael the Archangel Cathedral and visit the Silesian Museum, the Historical Museum of Computers and Information, and Parnas Contemporary Art Gallery.
Drive your rental to the Ethnographic Museum located in the beautiful Silesian Park, or see the Parachute Tower and the English-style Kościuszko Park. Up for an adventure? Take a day trip to the Black Trout Shaft and Silver Mine, to the Guido Coal Mine—the only historic coal mine in Europe open to the public—, or to the bison reserve in Pszczyna. All three are easy to reach with your rental car.
Katowice’s a great destination, but Poland has so much more to offer. With a longer term car rental deal you can visit nearby Krakow and explore southern Poland, head to the Tatra Mountains, or drive all the way to Germany, the Czech Republic, or Slovakia. You can even pick up your car at Katowice Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Katowice Airport is also known as Pyrzowice Airport and Międzynarodowy Port Lotniczy Katowice.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $34 per day
- Large cars - from $45 per day
- Medium cars - from $27 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $64 per day
- Premium cars - from $108 per day
- Small cars - from $22 per day
- SUVs - from $51 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Krakow (95 km / 59 mi). Home to impressive classical and religious architecture, Krakow is one of the most beautiful historic cities in Europe. Most of the landmarks are understandably located in the old town, but plenty of hidden gems are also waiting to be found outside its bounds.
- Warsaw (298 km / 185 mi). Always full of ideas and youthful energy, Poland’s capital is a hub of culture, arts, and innovation. Although the city might not be as historic as Krakow, there are nonetheless plenty of fascinating landmarks like the Royal Castle and Palace of Culture and Science.
- Wroclaw (206 km / 128 mi). A university city built on 12 islands, Wroclaw is equal parts picturesque and interesting. Wroclaw’s highlights include the Cathedral Island, St. Maria Magdalena Church, and ‘Under the White Stork’ synagogue; the city also boasts the largest number of bridges to be found anywhere in Europe outside Venice.
- Gdansk (499 km / 310 mi). Located on the Polish Baltic coast, Gdansk is one of the classiest cities in Poland. After marveling at its well-preserved historic center and equally nice contemporary architecture, why not travel to one of the nearby beaches, forests, or spas?
- Rzeszow (272 km / 169 mi). Although sometimes overlooked in favor of other Polish cities (its hard-for-foreigners-to-pronounce name might have something to do with that), Rzeszow is a lovely place to visit. Home to a number of palaces, churches, and synagogues, it is a history lover’s dream.
- Opole (100 km / 60 mi). Located in Southwestern Poland near the border with the Czech Republic, Opole has been growing as a tourism destination. Piast Tower is the city’s symbol, but other landmarks include the Church on the Hill, Opole Open Air Museum of Rural Architecture, as well as a number of beautiful fountains.
Katowice Airport (KTW)
- IATA: KTW
- ICAO: EPKT
- Name: Katowice Airport (KTW)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 34,725
- Passengers (per year): 3,892,941
- Distance from City: 21.1 miles / 34 km NNE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: +48 32 39 27 200
- Email: email@example.com
Top 16 Locations near Katowice Airport
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $6.81 per day58.6 km / 36.4 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $11.73 per day69.9 km / 43.4 miles away
Car Rental at Lodz Lublinek Airport from $16.54 per day164.3 km / 102.1 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $6.88 per day176.6 km / 109.8 miles away
Car Rental at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport from $5.88 per day214.5 km / 133.3 miles away
Car Rental at Piaseczno Train Station from $112.16 per day244.1 km / 151.7 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $6.56 per day251.3 km / 156.2 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw-Modlin Airport from $6.97 per day268.2 km / 166.6 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $22.09 per day279.0 km / 173.4 miles away
Car Rental at Lublin Airport from $24.54 per day281.8 km / 175.1 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan–Lawica Airport from $8.45 per day283.7 km / 176.3 miles away
Car Rental at Bydgoszcz Airport from $16.10 per day323.0 km / 200.7 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $24.54 per day382.1 km / 237.4 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Train Station from $13.92 per day455.6 km / 283.1 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $6.52 per day458.9 km / 285.1 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $24.54 per day464.5 km / 288.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Katowice Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Katowice Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Katowice Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Global Rent a Car||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Golf STW||5||2||Station wagons|
|Surprice||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Surprice||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Ford Fiesta||4||3||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Smart For Four||5||1||Small cars|