Car Rental at Lublin Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Situated in eastern Poland near the country’s borders with Belarus and Ukraine, Lublin is an underrated, but very interesting tourist destination. Important historically both as a military outpost and a trading hub, the city boasts well-preserved architecture and also offers access to some of Poland’s wildest nature areas. These are four of the most interesting attractions in and around Lublin:
- Old Town. Well-preserved and scenic, the oldest part of Lublin remains the beating heart of the city. Many of Lublin’s landmarks can be found here, including the Old Town square (also called Crown Tribunal), St. Stanislas Dominican Basilica and Monastery, the Gothic Lublin Cathedral and Trinity Tower, and the Grodzka and Krakow gates.
- Castle of Lublin. Built in the 12th century, demolished in the 17th century but restored 170 years later, Lublin Castle is one of the city’s main symbols. Located right next to the Old Town, it is known for its Neo-Gothic main gate, vast courtyard, and the Chapel of Holy Trinity notable for its wall paintings. The castle also provides a home to the Lublin Museum, one of the largest museums in Eastern Poland.
- National parks. The Polish province of Lubelskie, of which Lublin is the capital, is home to two national parks that are very different from each other, but both make for a great day trip from the city. Located about an hour’s drive to the northeast, Polesie National Park is characterized by its wetlands that are crisscrossed by wooden trails from which you can observe swamp and bog wildlife like cranes and pond turtles. Meanwhile, about a 90-minute drive southeast is the Roztocze National Park which is home to a hill range, scenic lakes, many ancient trees, and even koniks, or semi-feral Polish ponies.
- Chachmei Lublin Yeshiva Synagogue. A former house of prayer and religious school, Lublin’s main synagogue was first vandalized by the Nazis and was turned into a medical school during the socialist era. However, the building was returned to the Jewish Community of Warsaw in 2003 and has since been restored and turned into a historical landmark to celebrate the once-thriving Jewish society of Lublin.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $17 per day
- Large cars - from $44 per day
- Medium cars - from $17 per day
- Vans - from $78 per day
- Small cars - from $17 per day
- SUVs - from $20 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Warsaw (197 km / 122 mi). Combining great past with innovation, historic buildings with equally impressive contemporary architecture and class with youthful energy, the capital of Poland is a great place to visit. Whether you’re here to marvel at landmarks or to simply have fun, you’re not likely to leave disappointed.
- Katowice (430 km / 267 mi). Better known for its industrial prowess, this conurbation of cities in the Southern Polish Silesia region has been trying to reinvent itself as a tourism destination, and with some success - travelers love its religious architecture, street art, and regional museums.
- Poznan (484 km / 301 mi). Located in the western part of the country, Poznan is Poland’s fifth-largest city. Although not as famous as Krakow or Warsaw, the city still has plenty to do and see, not least its well-preserved old town, Cathedral Island, and interesting museums.
- Wroclaw (490 km / 304 mi). Built on 12 islands, Wroclaw is a famous university city that is home to a large and youthful student population. There’s plenty for a visitor to enjoy as well, from large and historic city squares to the Museum of Bourgeois Art and Museum of Natural History.
- Rzeszow (194 km / 120 mi). Located in the southeastern corner of the country near the borders with Ukraine and Slovakia, Rzeszow is a somewhat remote, but cozy and unique travel destination. The city boasts the impressive Lubomirski Castle, two synagogues, and a number of nearby nature areas as its main attractions.
- Kosice (394 km / 245 mi). Although the second city of Slovakia has a lot of interesting landmarks and things to do, its number one attraction is the proximity to the majestic High Tatra mountains. To travel from Poland to Slovakia, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Lublin Airport (LUZ)
- IATA: LUZ
- ICAO: EPLB
- Name: Lublin Airport (LUZ)
- Distance from city: 6.2 miles / 10 km
Top 15 Locations near Lublin Airport
Car Rental at Rzeszów Airport from $5.94 per day134.7 km / 83.7 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $4.34 per day158.5 km / 98.5 miles away
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $14.14 per day161.9 km / 100.6 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Modlin Airport from $8.20 per day195.5 km / 121.5 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $17.75 per day234.4 km / 145.6 miles away
Car Rental in Krakow (Downtown) from $18.23 per day235.3 km / 146.2 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $4.34 per day243.5 km / 151.3 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $3.06 per day268.8 km / 167.0 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $21.34 per day277.4 km / 172.4 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $9.99 per day406.5 km / 252.6 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $16.82 per day419.2 km / 260.5 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Airport from $7.47 per day425.1 km / 264.1 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $4.03 per day450.8 km / 280.1 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $15.03 per day590.2 km / 366.7 miles away
593.8 km / 369.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Lublin Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Lublin Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Lublin Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Carwiz, PANEK, Rentis, Europcar, Hertz|
|Popular car categories||Medium cars, Small cars, SUVs, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$17 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|PANEK||Kia Ceed||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Rentis||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||4||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon STW||5||2||Station wagons|
|Carwiz||Volkswagen Up||5||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Toyota Yaris||5||1||Small cars|
|PANEK||Opel Corsa||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.