Car Rental at Lublin Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Get your rental car at Lublin Airport! Then drive into the city, find a parking spot, and take a stroll down Krakowskie Przedmieście Street—with its many sites and restaurants, it’s an attraction in itself. Make sure to visit Lublin Castle, the Lubomelski Family Tenement House, and the Crown Tribunal building.
Head to the Dominican Basilica and Monastery, and check out the Lublin History Museum or the open-air Skansen Museum, where you can learn about life in Lublin before industrialization. The city’s home to many festivals, so do your research—depending on the time of year, you might be able to go to the Lublin Jazz Festival, the Multicultural Lublin Festival, the European Festival of Taste, or the Magicians’ Carnival.
Lublin’s a great destination, but why not stay longer and see more? With a long-term car rental deal you can explore lesser-known, but fascinating Eastern Poland, head south to the Carpathian Mountains, or visit Warsaw or Krakow. You can even pick up your rental car at Rzeszow Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure now!
Lublin Airport is also known as Port Lotniczy Lublin
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $62 per day
- Large cars - from $103 per day
- Medium cars - from $58 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $213 per day
- Premium cars - from $137 per day
- Small cars - from $36 per day
- SUVs - from $176 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Warsaw (197 km / 122 mi). Combining great past with innovation, historic buildings with equally impressive contemporary architecture and class with youthful energy, the capital of Poland is a great place to visit. Whether you’re here to marvel at landmarks or to simply have fun, you’re not likely to leave disappointed.
- Katowice (430 km / 267 mi). Better known for its industrial prowess, this conurbation of cities in the Southern Polish Silesia region has been trying to reinvent itself as a tourism destination, and with some success - travelers love its religious architecture, street art, and regional museums.
- Poznan (484 km / 301 mi). Located in the western part of the country, Poznan is Poland’s fifth-largest city. Although not as famous as Krakow or Warsaw, the city still has plenty to do and see, not least its well-preserved old town, Cathedral Island, and interesting museums.
- Wroclaw (490 km / 304 mi). Built on 12 islands, Wroclaw is a famous university city that is home to a large and youthful student population. There’s plenty for a visitor to enjoy as well, from large and historic city squares to the Museum of Bourgeois Art and Museum of Natural History.
- Rzeszow (194 km / 120 mi). Located in the southeastern corner of the country near the borders with Ukraine and Slovakia, Rzeszow is a somewhat remote, but cozy and unique travel destination. The city boasts the impressive Lubomirski Castle, two synagogues, and a number of nearby nature areas as its main attractions.
- Kosice (394 km / 245 mi). Although the second city of Slovakia has a lot of interesting landmarks and things to do, its number one attraction is the proximity to the majestic High Tatra mountains. To travel from Poland to Slovakia, you’ll have to cross an international border, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Lublin Airport (LUZ)
- IATA: LUZ
- ICAO: EPLB
- Name: Lublin Airport (LUZ)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 4,234
- Passengers (per year): 377,606
- Distance from City: 6.2 miles / 10 km E of town
- Phone: +48 81 534 74 40
- Email: email@example.com
Top 16 Locations near Lublin Airport
Car Rental at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport from $8.75 per day132.1 km / 82.1 miles away
Car Rental at Piaseczno Train Station from $110.39 per day141.0 km / 87.6 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $9.16 per day150.3 km / 93.4 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw-Modlin Airport from $9.16 per day187.6 km / 116.6 miles away
Car Rental at Lodz Lublinek Airport from $15.35 per day225.6 km / 140.2 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $11.91 per day226.3 km / 140.6 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $9.16 per day235.2 km / 146.1 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $9.16 per day259.3 km / 161.1 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $15.35 per day272.4 km / 169.3 miles away
Car Rental at Bydgoszcz Airport from $15.35 per day374.4 km / 232.6 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $8.75 per day396.2 km / 246.2 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $21.74 per day409.2 km / 254.3 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan–Lawica Airport from $9.16 per day415.2 km / 258.0 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Train Station from $11.91 per day434.6 km / 270.1 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $9.16 per day443.9 km / 275.8 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $15.35 per day580.8 km / 360.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Lublin Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Lublin Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Lublin Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Europcar||Renault Captur||5||3||Medium cars|
|PANEK||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Rentis||VW Golf||5||4||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Opel Astra||4||2||Medium cars|
|PANEK||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Europcar||Peugeot 308 STW||5||3||Station wagons|