Car Rental at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Rzeszow Airport! Then drive into the city, park your car, and take a leisurely walk to check out Lubomirski Palace, Town Hall, and Market Square. Visit the Ethnographic Museum or the Diocesan Museum, and, if you’re traveling with children, make sure to visit the unique Museum of Bedtime Cartoons.
Up for an adventure? How about a guided tour of the Trasa Podziemna, or Underground Way? It starts at Market Square and extends for several kilometers, taking you through interconnected cellars built in the 17th Century. If you’d like to spend time in nature, drive your rental to Magura National Park, or to Bieszczady National Park, located in the beautiful Bieszczady Mountains. Both parks make for an easy day trip.
Rzeszow’s a great destination, but why not stay longer and explore more? With a longer term car rental deal you can visit the Carpathian Mountains, drive to nearby Krakow, or head to one of Poland’s neighbors, the Czech Republic or Slovakia. You can even pick up your rental car at Rzeszow Airport and drop it off in a different city. Start planning your adventure today!
Rzeszow Airport is also known as Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport and Port Lotniczy Rzeszów-Jasionka.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $46 per day
- Large cars - from $66 per day
- Medium cars - from $46 per day
- People Carriers/Vans - from $91 per day
- Small cars - from $36 per day
- SUVs - from $118 per day
Top car rental companies
- Alamo (Tel: +48661661945)
- Keddy (Tel: +48178586194)
- PANEK (Tel: +48665800000)
- SIXT (Tel: +48691600253)
- Enterprise (Tel: +48661661945)
- RightCars (Tel: +48428810048)
- Europcar (Tel: +4848665301632)
- AddCar (Tel: +48794500550)
- Avis (Tel: +48221139171)
- Budget (Tel: +48221139100)
- Alamo (Tel: +48661661945)
- Global Rent a Car (Tel: +48539197761 / +48123337319)
- GreenMotion (Tel: +48883338508)
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Warsaw (293 km / 182 mi). The capital of Poland suffered heavily during World War Two when most of its historic buildings were destroyed, but has since reinvented itself as a hub of culture and arts. With plenty of landmarks and things to do, it is one of the most interesting travel destinations not only in Poland, but the whole region.
- Krakow (165 km / 102 mi). Historic and picturesque, Krakow is well-known for its impressive churches, large marketplace, and old Jewish quarter. The city also has plenty to offer if you’re up for something more active, from taking a walk along the River Vistula or traveling to the nearby former salt mines.
- Lublin (169 km / 105 mi). Although not as known as some other Polish cities, Lublin has plenty for a visitor to enjoy. The unofficial capital of Eastern Poland, the city is home to the impressive Castle of Lublin, St. Stanislas Basilica and Monastery, and the fascinating labyrinths of Lublin underground.
- Katowice (244 km / 151 mi). Better known for its industrial might, this large city of Silesia region is seeing more and more travelers every year. Some of its attractions include the wooden church of St. Michael the Archangel, the old Franciscan monastery, and Silesia Zoological Garden.
- Wroclaw (434 km / 270 mi). A large university city on the River Oder, Wroclaw has a stunning amount of unique bridges, one of the largest city squares in Europe, and plenty of interesting architecture. In 2016, the city was the World Book Capital and the European Capital of Culture (sharing the latter title with San Sebastian in Spain).
- Budapest (479 km / 297 mi). A truly impressive place, the capital of Hungary can hold its own even against the most famous cities of Western Europe. Divided in two by the Danube, it is home to the Castle Hill, Chain Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Buildings, and countless other landmarks. To go from Rzeszow to Budapest, you’ll have to cross international borders with Slovakia and Hungary, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport (RZE)
- IATA: RZE
- ICAO: EPRZ
- Name: Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport (RZE)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 14,274
- Distance from City: 5 miles / 8 km N of town
- Phone: +48 (17) 852 00 81
- Email: email@example.com
Top 20 Locations near Rzeszów Airport
Car Rental in Stalowa Wola (Downtown) from $68.94 per day60.2 km / 37.4 miles away
Car Rental in Kielce (Downtown) from $27.06 per day133.3 km / 82.8 miles away
Car Rental in Lublin (Downtown) from $33.18 per day139.8 km / 86.8 miles away
Car Rental at Lublin Airport from $30.90 per day142.3 km / 88.4 miles away
Car Rental in Krakow (Downtown) from $24.26 per day146.2 km / 90.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $19.14 per day146.4 km / 91.0 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $19.14 per day158.0 km / 98.2 miles away
Car Rental in Bielsko-Biala (Downtown) from $12.30 per day212.5 km / 132.0 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $14.54 per day212.9 km / 132.3 miles away
Car Rental in Katowice (Downtown) from $33.06 per day213.9 km / 132.9 miles away
Car Rental in Czestochowa (Downtown) from $27.06 per day220.8 km / 137.2 miles away
Car Rental at Piaseczno Train Station from $109.92 per day235.7 km / 146.5 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $19.43 per day246.9 km / 153.4 miles away
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $19.23 per day251.9 km / 156.5 miles away
Car Rental at Lodz Lublinek Airport from $24.26 per day261.0 km / 162.2 miles away
Car Rental in Lodz (Downtown) from $24.63 per day261.3 km / 162.4 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw-Modlin Airport from $19.14 per day283.6 km / 176.2 miles away
Car Rental in Opole (Downtown) from $23.86 per day297.4 km / 184.8 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $23.86 per day379.7 km / 235.9 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $24.77 per day389.9 km / 242.3 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Global Rent a Car||VW Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Golf STW||5||2||Station wagons|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Jetta||4||2||Large cars|
|Alamo||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Polo||4||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Tiguan||5||2||SUVs|
|Global Rent a Car||VW Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Smart For Four||5||1||Small cars|
Top 13 Suppliers at Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport in 2020
Why choose us?
Exclusive rates from a wide range of suppliersProviding rental offers for over 2,000,000 cars in 150+ countries, we can find you a great car in the right location for the best price
High level of satisfactionGreat Trustpilot review score – 4.5 – based on feedback from thousands of our customers
Personalized assistance during the reservation process24/7 customer support in 12 languages via your preferred channel — chat, phone, email