Car Rental at Rzeszów Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located in southeastern Poland, Rzeszow and its surrounding area isn’t usually mentioned among Poland’s most famous destinations, but can actually be a great place to explore. The city itself grew out of a single estate that belonged to a Polish noble family. The rest of the Subcarpathian region is notable for its mountainous landscapes. These are three of the most notable attractions in and around Rzeszow:
- Rzeszów Castle. Built by the aforementioned House of Lubomirski, Rzeszow Castle is one of the most impressive buildings in eastern Poland. First constructed in the 15th century, it was later rebuilt in the early 20th century and has retained its look ever since. Another notable building built by the Lubomirskis, their summer palace, is a stone’s throw from the castle and also worth a look.
- Market Square. One of the largest historic markets in Poland, the square is Rzeszow’s beating heart and one of the city’s symbols. The market square is surrounded by many beautiful buildings including the ornate City Hall, an example of Neogothic and Renaissance Revival styles. It’s also possible to explore what’s underneath the square by joining a tour of the popular Rzeszow Cellars route.
- Bieszczady mountains. The Polish Bieszczady mountains are located in the very southeastern corner of Poland near the tripoint border with Slovakia and Ukraine and actually reach into the other two countries as well. A wild and beautiful place, a large part of which is a national park, it is characterized by a network of marked trails, forested peaks, and fauna like European bison and moose. A car trip from Rzeszow takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes, so if you can, it’s a good idea to make it a 2 or 3-day trip.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $13 per day
- Large cars - from $11 per day
- Medium cars - from $9 per day
- Vans - from $37 per day
- Premium cars - from $64 per day
- Small cars - from $6 per day
- SUVs - from $10 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Warsaw (293 km / 182 mi). The capital of Poland suffered heavily during World War Two when most of its historic buildings were destroyed, but has since reinvented itself as a hub of culture and arts. With plenty of landmarks and things to do, it is one of the most interesting travel destinations not only in Poland, but the whole region.
- Krakow (165 km / 102 mi). Historic and picturesque, Krakow is well-known for its impressive churches, large marketplace, and old Jewish quarter. The city also has plenty to offer if you’re up for something more active, from taking a walk along the River Vistula or traveling to the nearby former salt mines.
- Lublin (169 km / 105 mi). Although not as known as some other Polish cities, Lublin has plenty for a visitor to enjoy. The unofficial capital of Eastern Poland, the city is home to the impressive Castle of Lublin, St. Stanislas Basilica and Monastery, and the fascinating labyrinths of Lublin underground.
- Katowice (244 km / 151 mi). Better known for its industrial might, this large city of Silesia region is seeing more and more travelers every year. Some of its attractions include the wooden church of St. Michael the Archangel, the old Franciscan monastery, and Silesia Zoological Garden.
- Wroclaw (434 km / 270 mi). A large university city on the River Oder, Wroclaw has a stunning amount of unique bridges, one of the largest city squares in Europe, and plenty of interesting architecture. In 2016, the city was the World Book Capital and the European Capital of Culture (sharing the latter title with San Sebastian in Spain).
- Budapest (479 km / 297 mi). A truly impressive place, the capital of Hungary can hold its own even against the most famous cities of Western Europe. Divided in two by the Danube, it is home to the Castle Hill, Chain Bridge, Hungarian Parliament Buildings, and countless other landmarks. To go from Rzeszow to Budapest, you’ll have to cross international borders with Slovakia and Hungary, so ask your rental car provider in advance if they permit it.
- IATA: RZE
- ICAO: EPRZ
- Name: Rzeszów–Jasionka Airport (RZE)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Top 15 Locations near Rzeszów Airport
Car Rental at Lublin Airport from $16.78 per day134.7 km / 83.7 miles away
Car Rental in Krakow (Downtown) from $18.32 per day147.7 km / 91.8 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $17.83 per day147.9 km / 91.9 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $4.36 per day159.4 km / 99.0 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $3.08 per day212.7 km / 132.2 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $4.36 per day240.1 km / 149.2 miles away
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $14.21 per day245.0 km / 152.2 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Modlin Airport from $8.24 per day277.0 km / 172.1 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $10.04 per day378.6 km / 235.3 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $21.44 per day382.8 km / 237.9 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $16.90 per day437.2 km / 271.7 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Airport from $7.50 per day443.0 km / 275.3 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $4.05 per day532.5 km / 330.9 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $15.10 per day622.6 km / 386.9 miles away
625.3 km / 388.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Rzeszów Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Rzeszów Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Rzeszów Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Flex To Go, Carwiz, GreenMotion, Car Net, PANEK|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, SUVs, Medium cars, Station wagons|
|Lowest price||$6 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Flex To Go|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Flex To Go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Tiguan||5||3||SUVs|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Mercedes Benz A Class||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Peugeot 3008||5||2||SUVs|
|Flex To Go||Abarth 695||3||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.