Car Rental at Warsaw Modlin Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Rent a car at Warsaw Modlin Airport! Then head to the center to see Warsaw’s most famous building, the Palace of Culture and Science, which features a museum, a restaurant, and a movie theater. Visit the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and the Royal Castle, and check out the Frederic Chopin Museum, the Marie Curie Museum, and the Warsaw Uprising Museum.
Enjoy a leisurely walk along the Vistula River through Skaryszewski Park. Visit Łazienki Park to see the classicist Łazienki Palace, located on a man-made island. For a fun day trip, drive your rental to the nearby Kampinos National Park to see Polish wildlife like elk, bison, and lynxes, or to Białowieża to explore what remains of an ancient forest that used to be one of the largest in Europe.
Warsaw’s a great destination, but Poland has so much more to offer. With a longer term car rental deal you can drive to the Carpathian Mountains, head west to the Baltic Coast, or visit other Polish cities like Krakow, Wroclaw, and Lodz. You can even pick up your rental car at Warsaw Modlin Airport and drop it off at a different location. Start planning your adventure today!
Warsaw Modlin Airport is also known as Port Lotniczy Warszawa/Modlin and Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia Airport.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $11 per day
- Large cars - from $13 per day
- Medium cars - from $10 per day
- Vans - from $50 per day
- Premium cars - from $64 per day
- Small cars - from $8 per day
- SUVs - from $16 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Gdansk (304 km / 189 mi). The large Polish coastal city is one of the nicest travel destinations in the country. There are plenty of historic landmarks for a traveler to enjoy like the Gdansk Town Hall and Artus Court, while the nearby city of Sopot offers some of the most relaxing spas in the region.
- Krakow (333 km / 207 mi). Having a well-preserved old town and architecture, Krakow is considered by many to be the most beautiful city in Poland. After taking in all of its historic delights, why not travel even further south to the snowy peaks of Polish Tatra?
- Wroclaw (364 km / 226 mi). A large university city built on a number of islands, Wroclaw is as picturesque as it is sophisticated. Attractions include its immense churches, large public green areas, and an old synagogue.
- Lodz (146 km / 91 mi). Poland’s third largest city is an industrial hub, and while it may not match Krakow or Wroclaw when it comes to history, the city nonetheless has its fair share of delights. These include the fun and central Piotrkowska street, many interesting museums, and former factories turned into tourist attractions.
- Poznan (320 km / 199 mi). The capital of Wielkopolska region, Poznan may not be the largest city in the country, but that did not stop it from building Poland’s largest market square. If that alone isn’t enough of a reason to visit, other impressive sites like the Cathedral Island and the Archbishopric Museum are also on offer.
- Vilnius (462 km / 287 mi). The capital city of neighboring Lithuania, Vilnius is an up-and-coming travel destination. Combining fascinating history with a youthful, innovative energy, this city is one of a kind. The capital can also serve as a great base for exploring the rest of the country.
Warsaw Modlin Airport
- IATA: WMI
- ICAO: EPMO
- Name: Warsaw-Modlin Airport (WMI)
- Distance from city: 21.7 miles / 35 km
Top 15 Locations near Warsaw Modlin Airport
Car Rental in Warsaw (Downtown) from $14.12 per day34.0 km / 21.1 miles away
Car Rental at Warsaw Airport from $4.33 per day38.2 km / 23.7 miles away
Car Rental at Olsztyn-Mazury Airport from $21.30 per day117.1 km / 72.8 miles away
Car Rental at Lublin Airport from $16.67 per day195.5 km / 121.5 miles away
Car Rental at Katowice Airport from $3.06 per day245.1 km / 152.3 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Train Station from $16.79 per day253.6 km / 157.6 miles away
Car Rental at Gdansk Airport from $4.03 per day258.7 km / 160.7 miles away
Car Rental at Poznan Airport from $7.45 per day259.1 km / 161.0 miles away
Car Rental at Kraków Train Station from $17.71 per day269.2 km / 167.3 miles away
Car Rental at Krakow Airport from $4.33 per day270.5 km / 168.1 miles away
Car Rental in Krakow (Downtown) from $18.20 per day271.1 km / 168.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rzeszów Airport from $5.93 per day277.0 km / 172.1 miles away
Car Rental at Wroclaw Airport from $9.97 per day299.2 km / 185.9 miles away
Car Rental at Szczecin Goleniow Airport from $15.00 per day404.6 km / 251.4 miles away
408.7 km / 254.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Warsaw Modlin Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Warsaw Modlin Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Warsaw Modlin Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Flex To Go, Carwiz, Ace Rent a car, PANEK, Autounion|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Large cars|
|Lowest price||$8 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Flex To Go|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Polo||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Flex To Go||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Carwiz||Skoda Fabia||5||2||Small cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Volkswagen Polo||4||2||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Abarth 695||3||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Volkswagen Up||5||1||Small cars|
|Flex To Go||Volkswagen Tiguan||5||3||SUVs|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.