Car Rental at Mauritius Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located on the main island of the Mauritius archipelago, the nation’s largest airport is only a stone’s throw away from many of its most notable tourist attractions. In addition to world-class beaches that make people travel halfway across the world, there are also nature preserves and plenty of culture to be discovered. These are three of the most interesting attractions of Mauritius:
- Port Louis. Mauritius is all about the beach, but there’s also plenty of history and culture to be found, and the best place to explore it is Port Louis. The capital and largest city, it is known for landmarks like Aapravasi Ghat, a landing point of contracted Indian laborers who were the ancestors of the majority of the island’s present-day population (it is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the Citadelle Fort, and Port Louis Cathedral.
- Black River Gorges. A national park about a 45-minute drive south of Port Louis, Black River Gorges is the best place to enjoy Mauritius’ wild nature. Made up of both tropical rainforest and drier heathland, it has about 60 km (37 miles) of hiking trails and is notable for its diversity of flora and fauna that includes species like the Mauritian flying fox and pink pigeon. If you like the national park, you might also enjoy the neighboring Color Valley Nature Park which is just to the east.
- Grand Bay. There’s plenty of serene coastal spots in Mauritius, but if you’re looking for a more lively experience, the town of Grand Bay (also spelled Grand Baie) might be for you. Notable for its developed coastline and energetic nightlife, it is also known for its orchards, as well as great diving. The trip from Port Louis takes about 30 minutes by car.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $131 per day
- Station wagons - from $70 per day
- Large cars - from $66 per day
- Medium cars - from $54 per day
- Vans - from $68 per day
- Premium cars - from $215 per day
- Small cars - from $37 per day
- SUVs - from $111 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Mauritius Airport (MRU)
- IATA: MRU
- Name: Mauritius Airport (MRU)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Distance from City: 12.4 miles / 20 km SE of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 203 603 8000
- Email: email@example.com
Top 3 Locations near Mauritius Airport
Car Rental Tamarin La Mi Voie from $62.97 per day31.4 km / 19.5 miles away
Car Rental Port Louis Cruise Terminal from $36.92 per day35.1 km / 21.8 miles away
Car Rental Pointe aux Piments Le Meridien Ile Maurice from $36.92 per day42.7 km / 26.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Mauritius Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Mauritius Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Mauritius Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Toyota Vitz||5||1||Small cars|
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Hyundai Grand i10||5||2||Small cars|
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Honda Jazz||5||2||Small cars|
|AutoRent Mauritius||Suzuki Alto||4||1||Small cars|
|TAJ CAR RENTAL||Hyundai i20||5||2||Small cars|
|Coastal Cars||Renault Kwid||5||1||Small cars|
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Hyundai Grand i10||5||1||Small cars|
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Nissan Micra||5||1||Small cars|
|Morisoleil Car Rental||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|Mauriconnect Car Rental||Honda Freed||5||4||Vans|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.