Car Rental at Malta Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Situated in the Mediterranean halfway between Europe and Africa, the island of Malta is one of Europe’s most famous holiday destinations. Naturally, the main draw is the coastline, but Malta was also home to some of the earliest civilizations of the region, as well as plenty of seafaring peoples who came later, all of whom have left their cultural mark on the island. These are three of its main attractions:
- Valletta. Although home to less than 6,000 permanent inhabitants, Valletta punches way above its weight when it comes to attractions. For many visitors, the most notable one is St. John’s Co-Cathedral, known for its stunning interior, and the accompanying Cathedral Museum. Others enjoy the Palace of Masters (home to Malta’s president and parliament, but partially open to visitors), the National Museum of Archaeology, and the Upper Barrakka Gardens with their stunning views of the harbor and sea below.
- Mellieħa. Located near the main island’s northernmost point, Mellieħa is all about its coastline — it is home to several of Malta’s most beautiful (and most popular) beaches. However, there are also other attractions to enjoy, not least the Saint Agatha’s Tower, a coastal fortification known for its distinctly reddish hue and dating back to the 17th century, as well as the Tuna Fishing Museum which is dedicated to one of the main historical industries of Malta.
- Ghadira Nature Reserve. Located near Mellieħa even further to the north, Ghadira is one of the most interesting nature preserves on the island. The area is known for its great variety of birdlife that is especially present during the migratory seasons of spring and autumn. A wetland of an official Ramsar designation, the reserve has a short walking trail with a viewing platform at its end.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $52 per day
- Station wagons - from $33 per day
- Large cars - from $43 per day
- Medium cars - from $28 per day
- Vans - from $91 per day
- Premium cars - from $86 per day
- Small cars - from $18 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Malta Luqa Airport (MLA)
- IATA: MLA
- ICAO: LMML
- Name: Malta Luqa Airport (MLA)
- Size: Large Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 42,987
- Passengers (per year): 6,014,548
- Distance from city: 3.1 miles / 5 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
- Phone: 00356 2124 9600
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Malta Airport?
What’s the most frequent rental length at Malta Airport?
Which is the busiest month for car rental at Malta Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Citroen C3||5||2||Medium cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Toyota Aygo||4||2||Small cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Hyundai i10||5||1||Small cars|
|Malta First Car Hire||Citroën C1||5||1||Small cars|
|Ok Mobility||Peugeot 108||5||1||Small cars|
|Sicily By Car||Hyundai I20||5||2||Small cars|
|Ok Mobility||Peugeot 208||5||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.