Car Rental at Rhodes Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Part of the Dodecanese archipelago, Rhodes is one of the most visited islands of Greece. Most visitors are drawn to its beautiful and extensive coastline, but there’s also plenty of archaeological sites, architecture, and religious history to explore. Here are some of the most interesting attractions of Rhodes:
- Rhodes Town. Located at the island’s northern tip, the main settlement of Rhodes is also one of its main attractions. Best known for its wonderful old town, a UNESCO World Heritage site, the city is home to such landmarks as the Gothic Grand Master’s Palace, the former Jewish quarter of La Juderia, Suleymaniye Mosque, and St. Francis of Assisi Cathedral. The Archaeological Museum, the Acropolis of Rhodes, and many of the island’s best hotels and restaurants can also be found here.
- Lindos. Lindos is a beautiful village located on the east coast of Rhodes. It is best known for its picturesque, whitewashed buildings, narrow streets and alleys, and vibrant atmosphere. The main landmark is the Acropolis of Lindos, where you can explore the remains of the ancient temples and buildings, and take in the stunning views of the Aegean Sea. The drive from Rhodes Town is very pleasant, and it will take you about 50 minutes.
- The southern coast. Feeling like a different island, the southern coast is the wildest part of Rhodes. It’s not possible to swim here because of the very strong winds. You might need a 4x4 vehicle due to the condition of the mountain roads, but the wonderfully austere landscapes make the effort of getting here worth it. In this part of the island, you’ll find the Skiadi Monastery which was built during the Byzantine times and isn’t used anymore, but is nonetheless an interesting place to visit. Also, don’t miss Prassonissi, which is world-famous for its excellent wind and kite surfing. It’s not possible to swim here because of very strong winds and shallow waters, but the landscape is amazing!
- Fanes. Equally known for its family-friendly atmosphere and great windsurfing and kitesurfing waves, Fanes is one of the chillest spots on Rhodes. Located on the island’s northwestern coast, the coastal village is about half an hour’s drive from Rhodes Town. Historically, Fanes was known for its fishing and agriculture, and the local produce from both industries is still worth seeking out if you decide to visit.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Rhodes Airport (RHO)
- IATA: RHO
- ICAO: LGRP
- Name: Rhodes Airport (RHO)
- Distance from city: 9.3 miles / 15 km
Top 20 Locations near Rhodes Airport
Car Rental at Faliraki from $12.57 per day10.2 km / 6.3 miles away
Car Rental at Holiday Village Rhodes from $25.08 per day18.9 km / 11.7 miles away
Car Rental at Lindos Mare Hotel from $23.40 per day33.8 km / 21.0 miles away
Car Rental at Lindos Blu Hotel from $23.40 per day33.8 km / 21.0 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Lardos from $26.61 per day35.1 km / 21.8 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Pefkos from $60.28 per day37.2 km / 23.1 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Gennadi from $23.16 per day45.7 km / 28.4 miles away
Car Rental in Kos (Downtown) from $10.71 per day90.4 km / 56.2 miles away
Car Rental at Kos Airport from $10.71 per day98.7 km / 61.3 miles away
Car Rental at Samos Airport from $12.46 per day176.8 km / 109.9 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Airport from $9.41 per day233.3 km / 145.0 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Port from $16.51 per day236.4 km / 146.9 miles away
Car Rental at Naxos Airport from $13.28 per day253.6 km / 157.6 miles away
Car Rental at Mykonos Airport from $12.26 per day269.0 km / 167.1 miles away
Car Rental at Mykonos Port from $17.43 per day271.3 km / 168.6 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Airport from $8.66 per day272.2 km / 169.1 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Port from $8.66 per day272.4 km / 169.3 miles away
Car Rental at Chios Airport from $12.18 per day275.6 km / 171.2 miles away
Car Rental at Syros Airport from $21.41 per day300.8 km / 186.9 miles away
Car Rental at Airport Mytilene (Lesbos) from $12.14 per day322.5 km / 200.4 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Rhodes Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Rhodes Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Rhodes Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Alma Car Hire, EXER, ABBYCAR, RODOS CARS, Yours Car Rental|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Vans|
|Lowest price||$5 per day|
|Cheapest supplier||Ok Mobility|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|EXER||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Yours Car Rental||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Nissan Micra||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Toyota Aygo||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Hyundai i30||5||2||Medium cars|
|ABBYCAR||Peugeot 308||4||3||Medium cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Peugeot 208||4||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.