Car Rental at Kos Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the most notable of the Dodecanese Islands, an archipelago to the east of the Greek mainland and near Turkey, Kos is a popular tourist destination. While it doesn’t lack scenic beaches or busy nightlife, the island is also notable for its many historical landmarks from Ancient Greek times. These are five of the most interesting attractions on Kos:
- The Ancient Agora. Considered one of the largest marketplaces of the ancient Hellenic world, the agora remains one of the symbols of the island. Notable for its columns and walls, the site has suffered earthquakes and has also been worn down by time, but that only makes it a more atmospheric place to visit. The agora is near the northeastern point of the island.
- The Roman Odeon of Kos. This is an ancient amphitheater located on the Greek island of Kos, which dates back to the 2nd century AD. This well-preserved archaeological site once hosted musical and theatrical performances. It is a remarkable testament to the island's rich history and cultural heritage.
- The Archaeological Museum. Another place celebrating the island’s long and diverse history, the archaeological museum is known for its many impressive statues, including that of Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine who was born on Kos. The museum is located in the Old Town of Kos and is near other landmarks like the Mosque of Kos and Casa Roman, an old Roman villa that is an art gallery nowadays.
- Plaka Forest. The Plaka Forest is a lush and ecologically significant natural reserve. This pristine forest is home to several native species of flora and fauna and offers visitors a serene environment for hiking and nature exploration, making it a popular destination for ecotourism on the island. The main attractions are the dozens of peacocks.
- Beaches. With a coastline of more than 112 km (70 miles), Kos is home to a number of beautiful beaches. Many of the most popular ones are located around the Bay of Kefalos in the southern part of the island; other great ones include Mastichari Beach on the west coast which is a notable windsurfing spot and the dark sand Agios Fokas Beach in the northeast.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $37 per day
- Large cars - from $41 per day
- Medium cars - from $16 per day
- Vans - from $53 per day
- Premium cars - from $100 per day
- Small cars - from $9 per day
- SUVs - from $20 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Kos Airport (KGS)
- IATA: KGS
- ICAO: LGKO
- Name: Kos Airport (KGS)
- Distance from city: 11.2 miles / 18 km
Top 20 Locations near Kos Airport
Car Rental in Kos (Downtown) from $11.52 per day20.8 km / 12.9 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Airport from $6.35 per day98.7 km / 61.3 miles away
Car Rental at Samos Airport from $13.38 per day101.0 km / 62.8 miles away
Car Rental at Faliraki from $6.81 per day108.8 km / 67.6 miles away
Car Rental at Holiday Village Rhodes from $25.36 per day113.1 km / 70.3 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Lardos from $21.61 per day113.5 km / 70.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Gennadi from $23.42 per day114.0 km / 70.8 miles away
Car Rental at Lindos Mare Hotel from $23.66 per day116.5 km / 72.4 miles away
Car Rental at Lindos Blu Hotel from $23.66 per day116.7 km / 72.5 miles away
Car Rental at Rhodes Pefkos from $50.51 per day117.8 km / 73.2 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Airport from $8.57 per day150.5 km / 93.5 miles away
Car Rental at Santorini Port from $16.69 per day153.7 km / 95.5 miles away
Car Rental at Naxos Airport from $13.43 per day156.5 km / 97.2 miles away
Car Rental at Mykonos Airport from $12.40 per day170.3 km / 105.8 miles away
Car Rental at Mykonos Port from $15.33 per day172.6 km / 107.2 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Port from $8.76 per day175.7 km / 109.2 miles away
Car Rental at Paros Airport from $8.76 per day176.3 km / 109.5 miles away
Car Rental at Chios Airport from $12.95 per day191.6 km / 119.1 miles away
Car Rental at Syros Airport from $15.67 per day202.3 km / 125.7 miles away
Car Rental at Milos Airport from $13.70 per day233.2 km / 144.9 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Kos Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Kos Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Kos Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Alma Car Hire, Avance, EXER, ABBYCAR, Surprice|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Vans|
|Lowest price||$9 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Alma Car Hire||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|Avance||Skoda Citigo||2||1||Small cars|
|EXER||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|Avance||Fiat Panda||5||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|Alma Car Hire||Nissan Micra||5||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Peugeot 208||4||1||Small cars|
|Avance||Citroen C3||5||1||Small cars|
|EXER||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.