Car Rental at Kos Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the most notable of the Dodecanese Islands, an archipelago to the east of the Greek mainland and near Turkey, Kos is a popular tourist destination. While it doesn’t lack scenic beaches or busy nightlife, the island is also notable for its many historical landmarks from Ancient Greek times. These are three of the most interesting attractions on Kos:
- The Ancient Agora. Considered one of the largest marketplaces of the ancient Hellenic world, the agora remains one of the symbols of the island. Notable for its columns and walls, the site has suffered earthquakes and has also been worn down by time, but that only makes it a more atmospheric place to visit. The agora is near the northeastern point of the island.
- The Archaeological Museum. Another place celebrating the island’s long and diverse history, the archaeological museum is known for its many impressive statues, including that of Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine who was born on Kos. The museum is located in the Old Town of Kos and is near other landmarks like the Mosque of Kos and Casa Roman, an old Roman villa that is an art gallery nowadays.
- Beaches. With a coastline of more than 112 km (70 miles), Kos is home to a number of beautiful beaches. Many of the most popular ones are located around the Bay of Kefalos in the southern part of the island; other great ones include Mastichari Beach on the west coast which is a notable windsurfing spot and the dark sand Agios Fokas Beach in the northeast.
Top international routes
- Tel Aviv
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $56 per day
- Medium cars - from $57 per day
- Vans - from $64 per day
- Small cars - from $42 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Kos Airport (KGS)
- IATA: KGS
- ICAO: LGKO
- Name: Kos Airport (KGS)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 17,341
- Passengers (per year): 2,320,590
- Distance from City: 11.2 miles / 18 km SW of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Kos Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Kos Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Kos Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Surprice||Kia Picanto||5||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Toyota Aygo||2||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Ford Fiesta||4||2||Small cars|
|EXER||Toyota Aygo||5||1||Small cars|
|ABBYCAR||Toyota Aygo||5||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Citroen C1||5||1||Small cars|
|GreenMotion||VW Up||5||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Hyundai i20||5||2||Medium cars|
|ABBYCAR||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.