Car Rental at Santorini Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Also known as Thira, volcanic Santorini is one of the most scenic — and most popular — Cycladic islands. While the main attraction of Santorini is undoubtedly its beautiful shoreline, it is part of Greece, so there’s also fascinating history dating back for millennia and plenty of hidden gems to explore. These are three of the island’s most interesting attractions:
- Ia. Located on the northwestern edge of the island, Ia (or Oia) is one of the two towns of Santorini and a less crowded alternative to the main town, Thira. The town is known for its stunning sunsets (said to be the most beautiful in all of Greece), well-preserved historical center, and steep cliffside buildings.
- Akrotiri. Not to be confused with the place of the same name in Cyprus, Akrotiri is at the southern end of Santorini. Less developed for tourism and more local in character, the area is known for its ancient settlement that dates back to the 16th century BC. Sophisticated houses, golden figurines, and elaborate wall paintings have been found in the area. Akrotiri is also near a number of beautiful beaches and the Lighthouse of Pharos.
- Thirassia. An even smaller neighboring island usually considered as part of Santorini, Thirassia is just a short boat ride away (most boats are quite small and don’t permit taking a car, though you might be lucky to find one). Despite being only home to about 300 people, the island is home to a number of ancient churches, monasteries, and local villages.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $63 per day
- Medium cars - from $93 per day
- Vans - from $114 per day
- Small cars - from $78 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Santorini Port (10 km / 6 mi)
Santorini Airport (JTR)
- IATA: JTR
- ICAO: LGSR
- Name: Santorini Airport (JTR)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Aircraft movements (per year): 17,031
- Passengers (per year): 1,928,295
- Distance from City: 2.5 miles / 4 km SE of town
- Working hours: By Operational Requirements
- Phone: +30 22860 28405
- Email: email@example.com
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Santorini Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Santorini Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Santorini Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Centauro||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Suzuki Alto||4||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Peugeot 208||4||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C1||4||1||Small cars|
|Surprice||Toyota Aygo||3||1||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Centauro||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|SIXT||VW Up!||5||Small cars|
|AddCar||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.