Car Rental at Bordeaux Airport
Airport Car Rental
One of the main cities in Western France and one of the great winemaking destinations of the world, Bordeaux greets thousands of visitors every year. Most of the wine-related attractions are in the villages and farms around the city (there are many tours you can enjoy even if you’re driving and cannot sample the wine). The city itself, meanwhile, boasts plenty of well-preserved architecture, as well as one of the finest riverfronts in Europe. These are three of the main attractions in Bordeaux:
- The Port of the Moon. The location of Bordeaux’s harbor on the Garonne river, the Port of the Moon is also the most visited part of the city. Named after its distinctive shape, the area is a UNESCO world heritage site and home to many of Bordeaux’s finest landmarks like the Water Mirror (the largest reflecting pool in the world) and iconic Bourse square.
- Museums. In addition to architecture and wine, Bordeaux is also home to a good number of interesting museums. These include CAPC, the contemporary art museum that’s located in one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, Regional Museum of Aquitania, Fine Arts Museum, and a highlight among them all - the interactive City of Wine that’s in one of the most futuristic buildings in all of France.
- Churches. As in many other European cities, some of the finest architectural examples in Bordeaux are its many churches. Highlights include the 11th-12th century Church of the Holy Cross built in the distinctly Romanesque style, the Basilica of St. Michel whose spire dominates the city’s skyline, and the monumental Bordeaux Cathedral.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Station wagons - from $219 per day
- Large cars - from $188 per day
- Medium cars - from $154 per day
- Vans - from $339 per day
- Premium cars - from $315 per day
- Small cars - from $95 per day
- SUVs - from $409 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport (BOD)
- IATA: BOD
- ICAO: LFBD
- Name: Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport (BOD)
- Size: Large Airport
- Passengers (per year): 6,203,824
- Distance from city: 6.2 miles / 10 km W of town
- Working hours: 24 hours a day
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices cheapest at Bordeaux Airport?
What’s the most popular rental length at Bordeaux Airport?
Which is the busiest car rental month at Bordeaux Airport?
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Tipo||5||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Fiat 500X||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Keddy||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.