Car Rental at Bordeaux Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the main cities in Western France – and one of the great winemaking destinations of the world – is Bordeaux; the city greets thousands of visitors every year. Most of the wine-related attractions are in the villages and farms a drive away from the city center. In fact, there are many tours non-wine-drinking visitors can enjoy if they’reRiver driving and cannot sample the wine or simply don’t like wine.
Meanwhile, the city itself boasts plenty of well-preserved architecture, as well as one of the finest riverfronts in Europe. These are four of the main attractions in Bordeaux:
- The Port of the Moon. The location of Bordeaux’s harbor on the Garonne river, the Port of the Moon is also the most visited part of the city. Named after its distinctive shape, the area is a UNESCO world heritage site and home to many of Bordeaux’s finest landmarks like the Water Mirror (the largest reflecting pool in the world) and iconic Bourse square.
- Museums. In addition to architecture and wine, Bordeaux is also home to a good number of interesting museums. These include CAPC, the contemporary art museum that’s located in one of the most beautiful buildings in the city, Regional Museum of Aquitania, Fine Arts Museum, and a highlight among them all - the interactive City of Wine that’s in one of the most futuristic buildings in all of France.
- Churches. As in many other European cities, some of the finest architectural examples in Bordeaux are its many churches. Highlights include the 11th-12th century Church of the Holy Cross built in the distinctly Romanesque style, the Basilica of St. Michel whose spire dominates the city’s skyline, and the monumental Bordeaux Cathedral.
- Cité du Vin. This state-of-the-art interactive museum is the place to get educated about the history of wine in Bordeaux. You’ll learn about the six wine families in Bordeaux, watch a stunning documentary of Bordeaux’s wine-making regions (or “Terroirs” as they’re called), and get the most incredible view of the city from the 8th floor of the museum, which overlooks the Garonne River. What’s more is that every entry ticket includes a complimentary glass of wine!
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $55 per day
- Station wagons - from $20 per day
- Large cars - from $20 per day
- Medium cars - from $18 per day
- Vans - from $29 per day
- Premium cars - from $47 per day
- Small cars - from $14 per day
- SUVs - from $33 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- IATA: BOD
- ICAO: LFBD
- Name: Bordeaux–Mérignac Airport (BOD)
- Distance from city: 6.2 miles / 10 km
Top 20 Locations near Bordeaux Airport
Car Rental at Bergerac Airport from $31.32 per day97.1 km / 60.3 miles away
Car Rental at La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport from $50.63 per day154.7 km / 96.1 miles away
Car Rental at Biarritz Airport from $24.67 per day165.0 km / 102.5 miles away
174.8 km / 108.6 miles away
Car Rental at Limoges Bellegarde Airport from $48.44 per day187.0 km / 116.2 miles away
Car Rental at Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport from $26.95 per day191.5 km / 119.0 miles away
Car Rental at Toulouse Blagnac Airport from $27.84 per day212.3 km / 131.9 miles away
Car Rental at Nantes Airport from $24.51 per day267.8 km / 166.4 miles away
Car Rental at Nantes North East from $34.22 per day276.1 km / 171.6 miles away
Car Rental at Angers Train Station from $33.77 per day293.1 km / 182.1 miles away
Car Rental at Carcassonne Airport from $21.39 per day300.8 km / 186.9 miles away
Car Rental at Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport from $38.75 per day320.9 km / 199.4 miles away
Car Rental at Beziers Airport from $44.70 per day365.3 km / 227.0 miles away
Car Rental at Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport from $37.10 per day368.8 km / 229.2 miles away
Car Rental at Perpignan Airport from $31.32 per day369.5 km / 229.6 miles away
Car Rental at Lorient Train Station from $25.37 per day383.9 km / 238.5 miles away
Car Rental in Montpellier Sud de France from $34.45 per day394.1 km / 244.9 miles away
Car Rental at Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport from $24.11 per day397.3 km / 246.9 miles away
Car Rental at Nimes Airport from $34.45 per day425.0 km / 264.1 miles away
Car Rental at Avignon Train Station from $25.02 per day448.3 km / 278.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bordeaux Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bordeaux Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bordeaux Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Goldcar, RentScape, Keddy, Alamo, Enterprise|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$14 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Goldcar||Peugeot 208||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Peugeot 108||3||1||Small cars|
|RentScape||Peugeot 208||5||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|RentScape||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Tipo||5||2||Medium cars|
|RentScape||Peugeot 5008 5+2||5||1||Vans|
|Goldcar||Citroen DS4||5||2||Medium cars|
|RentScape||Peugeot 2008||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.