Car Rental at Nantes Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
One of the most important cities in this part of the country, Nantes has historically served as a connection between the distinct region of Brittany and the rest of northern France. Consequently, the city has plenty of architecture and other landmarks to enjoy and also offers access to plenty of interesting places to take day trips. With that in mind, below are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Nantes — you can find more ideas in this guide of things to do in and around Nantes.
- The Castle of the Dukes of Brittany. A large fortified complex that’s more than 800 years old, this impressive castle is, as the name suggests, the former abode of the rulers of the Duchy of Brittany, a state that was sovereign for 600 years until its union with France in the 16th century. Fittingly, nowadays the castle is home to Nantes History Museum.
- The Jules Verne Museum. Open since 1978, this museum is dedicated to the fantastical writings of Jules Verne, author of such famous works as Around the World in Eighty Days and Journey to the Center of the Earth. In addition to objects from the author’s life, the museum also has a number of replicas and prototypes of the science inventions from his works. The Jules Verne Museum is located near the small, but interesting Nantes Planetarium.
- Le Bouffay district. The heart of the medieval city, the Bouffay district offers plenty to do and see. Wander the labyrinth-like passages, marvel at the preserved remnants from the Middle Ages, see a rare statue of Louis XVI, shop at the unique boutiques, eat dinner, and grab a drink at one of the cool bars. There’s always something fun to do, day or night.
- Beaches. Nantes is just an hour’s drive from the Bay of Biscay, so there are a number of beach towns that can be easily visited on a day trip. In addition to being scenic and sparsely populated (especially as you drive south along the coast towards the Marais Poitevin Regional Park), the coast also has a number of famous surfing spots that are great for hitting the waves during the warmer months of the year.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Convertibles - from $62 per day
- Station wagons - from $30 per day
- Large cars - from $36 per day
- Medium cars - from $30 per day
- Vans - from $58 per day
- Premium cars - from $49 per day
- Small cars - from $24 per day
- SUVs - from $37 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- Rennes (123 km / 76 mi)
- Paris (394 km / 245 mi)
- Brest (298 km / 185 mi)
- Lille (610 km / 379 mi)
- Bordeaux (355 km / 220 mi)
- Alencon (230 km / 143 mi)
- IATA: NTE
- ICAO: LFRS
- Name: Nantes Atlantique Airport (NTE)
- Distance from city: 5 miles / 8 km
Top 20 Locations near Nantes Airport
Car Rental at Nantes North East from $34.11 per day12.1 km / 7.5 miles away
Car Rental at Angers Train Station from $33.67 per day86.3 km / 53.6 miles away
Car Rental at Rennes–Saint-Jacques Airport from $36.98 per day102.2 km / 63.5 miles away
Car Rental at La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport from $50.47 per day113.2 km / 70.3 miles away
Car Rental at Lorient Train Station from $25.29 per day148.0 km / 92.0 miles away
Car Rental at Caen Airport from $36.56 per day240.1 km / 149.2 miles away
Car Rental at Caen Train Station from $34.52 per day243.2 km / 151.1 miles away
Car Rental at Brest Airport from $23.22 per day253.9 km / 157.8 miles away
Car Rental at Limoges Bellegarde Airport from $48.29 per day257.5 km / 160.0 miles away
Car Rental at Bordeaux Airport from $14.33 per day267.8 km / 166.4 miles away
276.6 km / 171.9 miles away
Car Rental at Bergerac Airport from $31.22 per day307.1 km / 190.8 miles away
Car Rental at Rouen Train Station from $36.56 per day323.8 km / 201.2 miles away
335.2 km / 208.3 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Evry from $47.99 per day342.5 km / 212.8 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Orly Airport from $26.47 per day344.2 km / 213.9 miles away
Car Rental in Paris Porte Maillot from $26.87 per day347.0 km / 215.6 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Boulevard Sebastopol from $37.93 per day350.2 km / 217.6 miles away
Car Rental at Paris-Gare de Lyon Train Station from $23.42 per day350.5 km / 217.8 miles away
Car Rental at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport from $27.75 per day371.0 km / 230.5 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Nantes Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Nantes Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Nantes Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||RentScape, Europcar, Alamo, SIXT, Thrifty|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Large cars, Vans|
|Lowest price||$24 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|RentScape||Peugeot 208||5||1||Small cars|
|RentScape||Peugeot 2008||5||2||Medium cars|
|RentScape||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Thrifty||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|RentScape||Peugeot 5008 5+2||5||1||Vans|
|Europcar||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.