Car Rental at Bergerac Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
Located just east of Bordeaux, Bergerac is as quaint and relaxed as you’d imagine a traditional French town to be. A small, but fine place to explore, it also provides access to some of the most bucolic nature you can find in this part of the country. These are three places you can visit in and around it:
- Tobacco Museum. Although its health implications are not to be ignored, it can't be denied that the industry of tobacco cultivation has been an important part of the historical Bergerac economy. The small, but interesting museum, which also focuses on the social aspects of tobacco use, is located in a 17th-century building in the city’s historical center.
- Viticulture Museum. If tobacco growing is something of a local oddity, then the wine industry is quite literally a central part of the Dordogne region and the wider Bordeaux area culture. You can learn about it at this municipal museum or by visiting one of the many châteaux that can be found in the surrounding villages. The Viticulture Museum is right next door to the Tobacco Museum, and both are near the city’s beautiful riverfront.
- Lascaux. The rural community of Montignac is home to Lascaux caves that house arguably the most famous prehistoric drawings in Europe. The original drawings are not accessible, but an exact replica has been built for tourists to marvel at. The drive from Bergerac to Montignac-Lascaux takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Top international routes
Most popular types of rental car
- Large cars - from $54 per day
- Medium cars - from $40 per day
- Vans - from $97 per day
- Small cars - from $31 per day
- SUVs - from $53 per day
Car rental desks
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Total Access gas station at 4 Rue des Docteurs Pierre et Léonce Vizerie can be reached in about seven minutes and is open from 6.30 am to 9.30 pm on workdays, from 7 am to 9:30 pm on Saturdays, and from 7.30 am to 9.30 pm on Sundays. It provides ethanol-free gas and also has a car wash.
There are many other gas stations near Bergerac Airport and in the city.
Popular one-way rentals
- Bordeaux (125 km / 78 mi)
- Toulon (671 km / 417 mi)
- Le Havre (659 km / 409 mi)
- Toulouse (207 km / 128 mi)
- Paris (593 km / 368 mi)
- San Sebastian (360 km / 224 mi)
Bergerac Airport (EGC)
- IATA: EGC
- ICAO: LFBE
- Name: Bergerac Airport (EGC)
- Distance from city: 1.9 miles / 3 km
Top 20 Locations near Bergerac Airport
80.1 km / 49.8 miles away
Car Rental at Bordeaux Airport from $14.40 per day97.1 km / 60.3 miles away
Car Rental at Limoges Bellegarde Airport from $48.50 per day126.3 km / 78.5 miles away
Car Rental at Toulouse Blagnac Airport from $17.72 per day148.5 km / 92.3 miles away
Car Rental at Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrenees Airport from $33.24 per day187.0 km / 116.2 miles away
Car Rental at La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport from $44.18 per day201.4 km / 125.1 miles away
Car Rental at Biarritz Airport from $24.72 per day222.6 km / 138.3 miles away
Car Rental at Carcassonne Airport from $30.25 per day229.0 km / 142.3 miles away
Car Rental at Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport from $31.37 per day232.6 km / 144.5 miles away
Car Rental at Beziers Airport from $35.61 per day281.2 km / 174.7 miles away
Car Rental at Perpignan Airport from $31.37 per day298.7 km / 185.6 miles away
Car Rental in Montpellier Sud de France from $34.51 per day303.8 km / 188.8 miles away
Car Rental at Angers Train Station from $31.72 per day305.1 km / 189.6 miles away
Car Rental at Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport from $24.44 per day307.0 km / 190.8 miles away
Car Rental at Nantes Airport from $26.61 per day307.1 km / 190.8 miles away
Car Rental at Nantes North East from $36.72 per day312.2 km / 194.0 miles away
Car Rental at Nimes Airport from $34.51 per day332.0 km / 206.3 miles away
Car Rental at Avignon Train Station from $25.45 per day353.5 km / 219.7 miles away
Car Rental at Lyon St Exupéry Airport from $14.99 per day370.6 km / 230.3 miles away
Car Rental at Grenoble Alpes–Isère Airport from $84.50 per day382.4 km / 237.6 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Bergerac Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Bergerac Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Bergerac Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Europcar, Alamo, Enterprise, Avis, Dollar|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, Station wagons, SUVs|
|Lowest price||$31 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Europcar||Toyota Yaris||4||1||Small cars|
|Europcar||Volkswagen Golf||5||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Peugeot 5008||5||1||Station wagons|
|Europcar||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|Europcar||Fiat 500X||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Renault Twingo||3||1||Small cars|
|Enterprise||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|Alamo||Peugeot 5008 5+2||5||0||Vans|
|Avis||Peugeot 208||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.