Car Hire at Valencia Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Deals
Airport Car Hire
Spain’s third-largest city, Valencia has become increasingly popular as a tourist destination. Located on the Mediterranean sea, the city is surrounded by many beautiful beaches but offers just as much in terms of ancient history, culture, and some of the best seafood in Spain. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around Valencia:
- City of Arts and Sciences. Completed in 2009, the futuristic complex designed by the famous architect Santiago Calatrava is the pride of the city. Made up of interactive museums, an IMAX cinema, a planetarium, an oceanarium, a botanical garden and many other exhibitions and places of learning, this is one tourist attraction not to be missed in the city.
- Llotja de la Seda. A Gothic trading hall dating back to the 15th and 16th centuries, this is one of the most impressive buildings in the city. Its name, which means ‘Silk Exchange’ in Valencian, and sections like the ‘Patio of Oranges’ and ‘Consulate of the Sea’ allude to the city’s naval and mercantile history. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the building is now a popular tourist attraction.
- Serra Calderona Natural Park. Encompassing the mountain range of the same name, Serra Calderona Natural Park is one of the most popular nature preserves near Valencia. Although the peaks here are not as high as those of the Pyrenees in the north or the Sierra Nevada in the south, this is a great place to follow the highland trails, explore deep caves or old monasteries, and enjoy stunning views of the Mediterranean below. In addition to nature, the natural park is also home to a protected olive oil ecoregion responsible for some of the region’s famous produce. Located some 35 km (22 miles) north of Valencia, the nature area can be reached in about one hour.
Top international routes
Most popular types of hire car
- Station wagons - starting at £ 57 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 107 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 65 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 140 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 149 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 52 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 77 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Alicante (179 km / 111 mi)
- Seville (648 km / 402 mi)
- Barcelona (357 km / 222 mi)
- Madrid (349 km / 217 mi)
- Granada (460 km / 286 mi)
- Torrevieja (215 km / 133 mi)
Top 14 Destinations around Valencia Airport
Valencia Patraix starting at £ 50.64 per day
Valencia Alfafar starting at £ 34.71 per day4.8 km / 3.0 miles away
Castellon Railway Station starting at £ 50.64 per day66.1 km / 41.0 miles away
Alicante Airport starting at £ 10.74 per day131.0 km / 81.4 miles away
Murcia Corvera Airport starting at £ 20.64 per day194.5 km / 120.8 miles away
Reus Airport starting at £ 43.85 per day230.1 km / 143.0 miles away
Madrid Arganda del Rey starting at £ 66.78 per day276.7 km / 171.9 miles away
Madrid Alcala De Henares starting at £ 35.64 per day278.0 km / 172.8 miles away
Madrid Torrejon starting at £ 47.80 per day284.7 km / 176.9 miles away
Madrid Rivas-Vaciamadrid starting at £ 50.64 per day285.5 km / 177.4 miles away
Barcelona Castelldefels starting at £ 34.71 per day286.2 km / 177.9 miles away
Barcelona Airport starting at £ 22.86 per day293.1 km / 182.1 miles away
Madrid Airport starting at £ 30.73 per day293.1 km / 182.1 miles away
Barcelona Mas Blau starting at £ 60.71 per day293.9 km / 182.6 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Valencia Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Valencia Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Valencia Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Record-go||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Citroen C3||4||2||Small cars|
|Record-go||Fiat 500||2||2||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Record-go||Seat Leon||5||2||Medium cars|
|Click&Rent||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|Ok Rent A Car||Seat Ibiza||5||1||Small cars|
|Click&Rent||Ford Focus||5||3||Medium cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.