Car Rental at Manchester Airport
Cheapest Car Rental Rates
Most Popular Car Rental Deals
Airport Car Rental
A former industrial hotspot, Manchester has reinvented itself as a modern metropolis. As known for its distinct neighborhoods as it is for great museums, the city offers plenty for any curious traveler. Manchester is also near a surprising amount of beautiful natural areas that can be easily accessed with a car. These are three of the most interesting attractions in and around this great northern city:
- Curry Mile. While not strictly living up to its name -— it is only about half a mile (or 800 m) long and has a lot more than just curry — visiting this stretch of the Wilmslow Road in the central Rusholme area can be one of the most interesting gastronomic adventures in all of Britain. Mainly known for offering the whole diversity of the food from the Indian subcontinent, the area has also become a hotspot of culinary delights from the Middle East. It’s thought to have the largest concentration of South Asian restaurants in the UK. Manchester is home to one of the largest Chinatowns in Europe, and the city is also a dream destination for all East Asian food lovers.
- Imperial War Museum North. Opened in the 2000s and located in one of the most futuristic buildings of the city, the IWM North explores not just the conflicts that the United Kingdom has been involved in during the last couple of centuries but the wider societal and psychological consequences of these wars. Interactive and inventive, the museum has an impressive archive of written, artistic, audial, visual, and other sources arranged in a number of interesting exhibitions. Visit the museum’s website to book advance tickets and receive free admission. The IVM North is in the Trafford area of Greater Manchester, about a 20-minute drive southwest of the city center. It’s also located near other interesting sites like the Lowry cultural center and MediaCityUK development.
- Lake District. A large nature area and a national park, the greenery of the Lake District holds a special place in the public imagination of British society. Consequently, the area can be quite busy, especially during the holiday season, but that shouldn’t stop you from making the 80-minute drive north. It’s the most visited national park in the UK. Characterized by scenic villages, equally impressive lakes, and a myriad of hiking routes, the area is a joy to explore.
Top international routes
- Palma de Mallorca
- Montego Bay Sangster Airport
It also takes just an hour to drive to either Peak District National Park or Liverpool.
Most popular types of rental car
Car rental desks
Green Motion, Easirent, Ace, Arnold Clark all have off-airport locations and provide sperate shuttle services for their customers.
Services and facilities
Nearest gas station
Popular one-way rentals
- London (323 km / 201 miles)
- Liverpool (57 km / 36 miles)
- Bradford (82km / 51 miles)
- Preston (66km / 41 miles)
- Burnley (66km / 41 miles)
- Telford (106km / 66 miles)
- Blackburn (66km / 41 miles)
- Bolton (32km / 20 miles)
- Lancaster (95km / 59 miles)
- Blackpool (92km / 57 miles)
- Barrow-in-Furness (172 km / 107 miles)
- Edinburgh (359km / 223 miles)
Manchester Airport (MAN)
- IATA: MAN
- ICAO: EGCC
- Name: Manchester Airport (MAN)
- Distance from city: 8.7 miles / 14 km
Top 20 Locations near Manchester Airport
Car Rental at Manchester Trafford Park from $52.07 per day13.4 km / 8.3 miles away
Car Rental at Liverpool Airport from $19.11 per day38.2 km / 23.7 miles away
Car Rental in Leeds (Downtown) from $38.98 per day68.6 km / 42.6 miles away
Car Rental at Leeds Bradford Airport from $27.44 per day69.9 km / 43.4 miles away
Car Rental at East Midlands Airport from $41.43 per day85.9 km / 53.4 miles away
Car Rental at Birmingham Airport from $20.79 per day106.1 km / 65.9 miles away
Car Rental at Holyhead Port from $35.86 per day156.2 km / 97.1 miles away
Car Rental at Newcastle Airport from $23.66 per day191.0 km / 118.7 miles away
Car Rental in Luton (Downtown) from $43.43 per day207.2 km / 128.7 miles away
Car Rental at Luton Airport from $17.95 per day208.8 km / 129.7 miles away
Car Rental at Bristol Temple Meads Train station from $75.18 per day212.7 km / 132.2 miles away
Car Rental at Bristol Airport from $20.46 per day221.1 km / 137.4 miles away
Car Rental at Cardiff Airport from $29.78 per day229.4 km / 142.5 miles away
Car Rental at London Stansted Airport from $17.15 per day235.3 km / 146.2 miles away
Car Rental in Downtown Enfield from $112.28 per day241.9 km / 150.3 miles away
Car Rental at London Heathrow Airport from $16.90 per day242.2 km / 150.5 miles away
Car Rental at London Marylebone Train Station from $19.77 per day248.9 km / 154.7 miles away
Car Rental at London Paddington Train Station from $19.77 per day248.9 km / 154.7 miles away
Car Rental in London Edgware Road from $19.77 per day248.9 km / 154.7 miles away
Car Rental in London Woodford Green from $215.65 per day249.4 km / 155.0 miles away
Map of Car Rental Locations
When are car rental prices the lowest at Manchester Airport?
This information can help you identify the low season. But these are only average numbers. How much your car rental will cost will depend on the type of vehicle you rent, how long you’ll rent it for, and how far ahead you book. Simply enter your dates in the form at the top of the page to see the exact prices.
For how long do renters keep their vehicles at Manchester Airport?
What is the most popular time of year to rent a car at Manchester Airport?
Car Rental Information
|Popular suppliers||Drivalia, Easirent, Ace Rent a car, Arnold Clark, Keddy|
|Popular car categories||Small cars, Medium cars, SUVs, Vans|
|Lowest price||$21 per day|
Most Popular Car Models of Rental Suppliers
|Drivalia||Ford Fiesta||5||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Drivalia||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Easirent||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Arnold Clark||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Fiat 500||3||2||Small cars|
|Easirent||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Keddy||Ford Focus||5||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Peugeot 308||4||2||Medium cars|
|Ace Rent a car||Peugeot 208||4||1||Small cars|
Our Customers' Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental car. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.