Car Hire at Bari Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
The capital of the Apulia region, the ancient and picturesque Bari has quietly become one of British holidaymakers’ favourite travel destinations. While the city’s main draws are not hard to name — its impressive architecture and gorgeous beaches — there’s plenty of fascinating nearby destinations that you can also visit if you hire a car. Here’s our pick of them:
- Salento. The heel of Italy’s boot, the region of Salento is a truly hospitable and untamed place to visit. Its Ionian Sea beaches include amazing spots like Porto Cesareo and Baia Verde, as well as impressive coastal towers, while further inland you’ll find traditional cuisine and people still speaking Griko, a dialect of Greek that has been preserved since ancient times. Lecce, the largest city of Salento, is located 140 km (87 miles) southeast of Bari and can be reached in less than two hours.
- Matera. The capital city of the nearby Basilicata Province, Matera is famous for its ancient cave dwellings. The caves, collectively known as Sassi di Matera, are carved into the stone cliffs that make up the city’s relief and are assumed to be about 9,00 years old. Located 65 km (40 miles) from Bari, Matera takes about one hour to reach by car.
- Alberobello. Another settlement that is home to a unique type of architecture — albeit relatively more recent one that the caves of Matera — is the village of Alberobello which is home to trulli, a type of dry stone huts with distinctly conical roofs. While some trulli are still inhabited by locals, others have been turned into tourist attractions and accommodations. Located about 55 km (34 miles) southeast of Bari, Alberobello can be reached in about an hour.
- Alta Murgia National Park. Apulia is home to stunning beaches and coastal cliffs, but the region’s inland nature is just as impressive. Made up of rolling hills, grassy meadows, and pine forests, and home to unique animal and plant species, the Alta Murgia National Park also boasts attractions like ancient caves, the herbarium museum, and well-preserved dinosaur prints.
Top international routes
- Tirana Airport
Most popular types of hire car
- Convertibles - starting at £ 171 per day
- Station wagons - starting at £ 233 per day
- Large cars - starting at £ 262 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 160 per day
- Premium cars - starting at £ 345 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 114 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 239 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Naples (255 km / 158 mi)
- Rome (421 km / 261 mi)
- Lamezia Terme (332 km / 206 mi)
- Milan (873 km / 542 mi)
- Catania (542 km / 337 mi)
- Brindisi (117 km / 72 mi)
Top 19 Destinations around Bari Airport
Bari Train Station starting at £ 129.86 per day4.1 km / 2.6 miles away
Brindisi Airport starting at £ 64.30 per day108.0 km / 67.1 miles away
Foggia Railway Station starting at £ 129.86 per day112.5 km / 69.9 miles away
Sala Consilina Trinita starting at £ 110.60 per day132.4 km / 82.3 miles away
San Severo San Bernardino starting at £ 132.80 per day134.9 km / 83.8 miles away
Potenza Milordo starting at £ 144.38 per day146.8 km / 91.2 miles away
Rossano Stazione starting at £ 95.30 per day171.5 km / 106.6 miles away
Salerno Fuorni starting at £ 53.79 per day174.1 km / 108.2 miles away
Salerno P.i.p. starting at £ 110.60 per day174.2 km / 108.2 miles away
Avellino Torelli-Torrette starting at £ 110.60 per day174.6 km / 108.5 miles away
Salerno Zona Industriale starting at £ 46.85 per day174.8 km / 108.6 miles away
Salerno Fisciano starting at £ 110.60 per day176.9 km / 110.0 miles away
Salerno Train Station starting at £ 80.47 per day179.6 km / 111.6 miles away
Tricase North starting at £ 119.22 per day182.9 km / 113.7 miles away
Napoli Santa Maria la Carita starting at £ 140.50 per day200.5 km / 124.6 miles away
Cosenza Paola Province starting at £ 95.30 per day207.0 km / 128.6 miles away
Cosenza Railway Station starting at £ 126.38 per day207.3 km / 128.8 miles away
Caserta Railway Station starting at £ 121.90 per day209.2 km / 130.0 miles away
Naples Zona Commerciale San Salvatore starting at £ 110.60 per day212.1 km / 131.8 miles away
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Bari Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Bari Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Bari Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|Sicily By Car||Opel Karl||4||2||Small cars|
|Leasys||Fiat 500||3||1||Small cars|
|Ecovia||Fiat Panda||4||1||Small cars|
|Maggiore||Lancia Ypsilon||5||1||Small cars|
|ACARENT||Citroen C1||5||1||Small cars|
|Leasys||Fiat 500L||5||2||Medium cars|
|ACARENT||Fiat Panda||4||2||Small cars|
|Locauto||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
|ACARENT||Ford Fiesta||5||2||Small cars|
|Goldcar||Fiat Panda||3||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.