Car Hire at Zakynthos Airport
Cheapest Car Hire Rates
Most Popular Car Hire Offers
Airport Car Hire
Considered by many Greeks to be the epitome of an idyllic beach holiday, the island of Zakynthos is also a favourite of British tourists. Whether you travel here for the all-inclusive resorts, spectacular nature, or relaxed Greek village life, you’re not going to be disappointed. The island is small enough that any place can easily and quickly be reached by car, so you can also make your own discoveries as you go. Here’s our pick of things to see and do in Zakynthos:
- Cape Skinari and Blue Caves. Cape Skinari, the arrow-like northernmost point of the island, is also one of its most visited attractions. Many travellers come here to enjoy spectacular sunsets over the Ionian Sea. Near the cape are the Blue Caves, impressive geological formations named after the colour of the water that flows through them. You need to go on a boat trip to reach the caves, with a number of companies offering the service. While you cannot take the car with you, you can park at the Agios Nikolaos Port and pick it up after returning.
- Beaches. With a coastline of about 120 km (75 miles) and just 40,000 permanent residents, Zakynthos has plenty of beaches to choose from. Whether you go for the hip and busy Agios Nikolaos Beach in the north where you might meet a lot of your British compatriots, try the more relaxed Psarou in the east, or head to Keri in the south, you’re going to find pristine coastline, opportunities for doing water sports, and nearby bars and restaurants to enjoy after a long day soaking up the sun.
- Inland. Zakynthos might be all about its coast — that’s where all the resorts are and also where most of the locals live — but that doesn’t mean you should completely ignore the interior of the island. Made up of picturesque hills dotted with ancient churches, it is home to inland villages like Maherado and Exo Hora. Whether you go on a long hike or enjoy a traditional meal, you’re likely to find an authentic experience here.
Top international routes
- East Midlands
Most popular types of hire car
- Large cars - starting at £ 38 per day
- Medium cars - starting at £ 30 per day
- People Carriers - starting at £ 63 per day
- Small cars - starting at £ 24 per day
- SUVs - starting at £ 57 per day
Car hire desks
Services and facilities
Nearest petrol station
Popular one-way hires
- Kyllini (36 km / 22 mi)
Zakynthos Airport (ZTH)
- IATA: ZTH
- ICAO: LGZA
- Name: Zakynthos Airport (ZTH)
- Size: Medium Airport
- Flights per year: 12,387
- Passengers (per year): 1,659,646
- Distance from the city centre: 2.5 miles / 4 km SW of town
Map of Car Hire Destinations
During which month is it most affordable to hire a car at Zakynthos Airport?
What’s the most popular hire length at Zakynthos Airport?
Which month sees the highest demand for car hire at Zakynthos Airport?
Most Popular Car Hire Models
|AddCar||Opel Corsa||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Suzuki Alto||4||1||Small cars|
|Global Rent a Car||Hyundai i10||4||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Fiat Panda||5||2||Small cars|
|AddCar||Opel Astra||5||2||Medium cars|
|ABBYCAR||Toyota Aygo||2||1||Small cars|
|Autounion||Citroen C1||4||1||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Suzuki Celerio||5||1||Small cars|
|Alamo||Suzuki Celerio||4||2||Small cars|
|Carwiz||Suzuki Swift||4||2||Small cars|
Our Customers Reviews
Because we want to make sure each review listed here is left by a real customer, we don’t have an option to post a review here. Instead, we ask each and every customer to leave a review after they return their rental. This way, you know that all reviews are authentic, verified, and trustworthy.